54 students return home from Israel after agriculture training

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
There is no doubt in my mind that the training these Nepalese have gotten from the Israelis will greatly benefit the rest of the population.

54 students return home from Israel after agriculture training

RUDRA PANGENI

KATHMANDU, June 27: Fifty-four students have returned home after receiving 10-month training on agriculture in Israel.

The students, who had left for Israel for agriculture training at the joint initiation of Sana Kisan Bikas Bank and Israeli Embassy in Nepal, shared their knowledge and experiences at a press meet organized in the capital on Friday morning.

Read more at:

54 students return home from Israel after agriculture training MYREPUBLICA.com - News in Nepal: Fast, Full & Factual, POLITICAL AFFAIRS, BUSINESS & ECONOMY, SOCIAL AFFAIRS, LIFESTYLE, SPORTS, OPINION, INTERVIEW, INTERNATIONAL, THE WEEK news in Englis

My goodness, one would think that such a devout Muslim convert as Sunni Man would be happy to tell us what members of his mosque bring to shut-ins to break the fast. I guess, though, that when you have mental problems to boot, all you can do is sit in front of your computer and run up and down the forums to troll. Keep on trolling, trolling, trolling along since that is evidently your only accomplishments these days as the viewers can certainly see.

Do tell .. :cool:

Now let;s change the nursery rhyme Row, Row, Row Your Boat to Troll, Troll, Troll your boat, and you will have the Sunni Man busy at his trolling again. Enough attention to him for a while. Let him sit there and hope someone will response to his poor lonely self.

My goodness, one would think that such a devout Muslim convert as Sunni Man would be happy to tell us what members of his mosque bring to shut-ins to break the fast. I guess, though, that when you have mental problems to boot, all you can do is sit in front of your computer and run up and down the forums to troll. Keep on trolling, trolling, trolling along since that is evidently your only accomplishments these days as the viewers can certainly see.

I don't really expect anything more from a stormfront troll. Sunni always does more of his stuff at the times when Jews are slaughtered and in the news.

I don't really expect anything more from a stormfront troll. Sunni always does more of his stuff at the times when Jews are slaughtered and in the news.

I think someone must be sweet on Sunni Man since he is allowed to troll away. Some of the viewers had written me how he was a while back even trolling posts that I had put up months and months ago, and they couldn't understand why he was allowed to do that. I told them not to pay attention to him, and just feel sorry that he can't help himself from showing the viewers that he has a mental problem. Hopefully, in the future he will visit a psychiatrist to find out why he feels he has to troll. If he is that lonely, he should get Skype and communicate with some old acquaintances.

Correct ... :cool:

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:
I doubt the angry rock throwers knew there were bodies inside the truck.

All they saw was another hated IDF military vehicle driving through their neighborhood and reacted by throwing rocks.

Which is quite understandable given the IDF's record of brutalizing and killing arab citizens. ... :cool:

And it's quite understandable why you're here. Not to commiserate. If you're lying there, then ...

Yep.

Do tell .. :cool:

Now let;s change the nursery rhyme Row, Row, Row Your Boat to Troll, Troll, Troll your boat, and you will have the Sunni Man busy at his trolling again. Enough attention to him for a while. Let him sit there and hope someone will response to his poor lonely self.

It's really hard for me to understand how a grown man could troll the way he does. I could not imagine being Sunni's age and spending my time the way he does.

Forum List

Back