54 times -

(BTW, havent' you assholes been claiming for years Reagan had Alzheimers?)

Nitwit.....it was NOT just Reagan with the "I don't recall" bullshit......It was also his crooked staff.
and Hillary?

how many times did she "and her crooked staff", not to mention her husband, have a memory problem?

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Hillary, Bush 2, Obama, Trump.

politicians, therefore, liars

And still less than 54. At least last I checked.

Add yet ANOTHER subject that these Trump ass kissers can't seem to "master."

upload_2018-5-17_18-24-15.jpeg

Jr pleads memory loss - I can't remember ..

Analysis | 54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony

makes you wonder how he gets back home after it gets dark ----

hook the lying bastard up to a lie detector and start all over.
Oh. Amnesia is okay if a Trump does it. Thought you knew that.

Another pseudocon benchmark comes back to bitch slap them. :lol:

Amnesia is okay if a Trump does it. Thought you knew that.

and it was ok when Hillary did it, and Bill did it.

thread is full of sanctimonius hypocrites

It must have something to do with party affiliation and loss of memory.......

I find that astonishing. I didn't know Hillary was a Republican.

In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall.

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times

Don't confuse our USMB communist board members with the facts. They live in an alternative reality

-Geaux

I find that astonishing. I didn't know Hillary was a Republican.

In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall.

What took you so fucking long to bring up Hillary?

BTW 3 dozen equals 36.....Now go back to the thread's title and then go back to playing with your guns.

Yes, it does equal 36. Point to that or something?

Jr pleads memory loss - I can't remember ..

Analysis | 54 things Donald Trump Jr. couldn’t ‘recall’ or ‘remember’ in his testimony

makes you wonder how he gets back home after it gets dark ----

hook the lying bastard up to a lie detector and start all over.
It has been my experience that "I don't remember" is a perfectly acceptable answer, if it is true. People forget things.

That's why we allow "past recollection recorded" exceptions to the hearsay rule, admitting into evidence out-of-court writings such as diaries. It's more reliable because PEOPLE FORGET STUFF!!!

its been my experience a lie detector jogs your memory ...

And what experience might that be?

if you had a lie detector on you would you say you forgot an answer to a question even though you remembered the answer ?

Lie detectors have been proven unreliable. They don't work well on everybody.

Being that this is a witch hunt, everybody knows how important it is to give the FBI totally accurate information. Look what happened to Martha Stewart or Scooter Libby. Stupid questions that if not answered correctly can land you in some serious trouble.

So unless you are totally sure of the answer, it's best to say you're not sure even if you are almost positive. Because as has been pointed out, many of the answers are already known. But again, a witch hunt means you are trying to corner anybody and everybody for stupid shit.

Forum List

Back