55 million abortions / 40 years roe vs wade

If this is something you embrace and choose to nurture, then go right ahead. I've been there. I chose against abortion and I'm glad. Other folks may decide otherwise. I promise I won't picket outside your house. I promise not to firebomb your doctor's office. Hope you can do the same.

I promise I won't shove my boot up your fucking ass. Fair enough.

Ooh, an internet tough guy. yawn.

Wake up and smell my shorts, Cub Scout. You march over there, I'll march over here...

and ne're the twain shall meet.

I somewhat appreciate that previous post of yours and have related such. Leave well enough alone.

And this doesn't factor in the lives lost because those dead children couldn't have children of their own.

I promise I won't shove my boot up your fucking ass. Fair enough.

Wake up and smell my shorts, Cub Scout. You march over there, I'll march over here...

I somewhat appreciate that previous post of yours and have related such. Leave well enough alone.

Enough that you promised not to assault me. Well, OK. I suppose that's "appreciation" to some. I appreciate your "appreciation".

Enough that you promised not to assault me. Well, OK. I suppose that's "appreciation" to some. I appreciate your "appreciation".

It's nice to be nice to the nice. :D

The right to privacy is a restriction on the state, where the Constitution forbids government from using its police powers as a ‘remedy’ for abortion.

Noting more.

Griswold/Roe/Casey was never intended by the Court to be a ‘solution’ to the problem of abortion; it simply prohibits partisan conflict from spilling over into the Constitutional realm, compelling the pubic and politicians to explore other avenues of resolution.

Griswold/Roe/Casey was never an ‘endorsement’ of abortion, nor intended to compel persons of faith to abandon their religious dogma as to ‘when life begins’; indeed, it wisely left such matters to the individual to decide, and to foster continued debate absent fear of state interference.

Instead of working together in good faith as a society to find a solution to the problem of unwanted pregnancy, we’ve wasted the last 40 years with pointless, inane partisan squabbling with still no solution in sight.

This thread is evidence of that.

The solution for "unwanted" pregnancies is the same it's been for all of human history: DON'T HAVE PREMARITAL/EXTRAMARITAL SEX.

I don't know why this concept is so difficult for you people. Heaven forbid you exercise some self-control in your lives. Or take responsibility for the results of your actions.

The solution for "unwanted" pregnancies is the same it's been for all of human history: DON'T HAVE PREMARITAL/EXTRAMARITAL SEX.

I don't know why this concept is so difficult for you people. Heaven forbid you exercise some self-control in your lives. Or take responsibility for the results of your actions.

Don't have premarital sex? Do you think that married women never have an unwanted pregnancy?

I find it amazing that liberals rant and rave and cry about the 20 kids killed in Newtown, but have no feelings for the 55 million innocent kids killed by abortions. I guess that "defective liberal gene" thing is real.

I find it amusing that the "Christian Right" goes on about fetuses all day, but doesn't give a shit about these kids after they are born.

Here's the thing.

There were just as many abortions going on before Roe v. Wade as there were after Roe v. Wade. There was not a sudden drop in the birth rate in 1973.

All the courts did was legalize what was already being done all along.

The problem with abortion laws before Roe was that much like the Sodomy laws, no one was actually enforcing them. Women who found themselves with that unwanted pregnancy went to a doctor who quietly aborted it and then marked it up as something else on her chart.

Every abortion is a result of failure of abstenance education

So are you saying it's okay for married women to have abortions, then, if they merely can't afford another kid?

Look, guy, you belong to a religion started by guys who had little harems of teenage girls, you are hardly the one to lecture the rest of us about "self-control".

I find it amazing that liberals rant and rave and cry about the 20 kids killed in Newtown, but have no feelings for the 55 million innocent kids killed by abortions. I guess that "defective liberal gene" thing is real.

I find it amusing that the "Christian Right" goes on about fetuses all day, but doesn't give a shit about these kids after they are born.

Here's the thing.

There were just as many abortions going on before Roe v. Wade as there were after Roe v. Wade. There was not a sudden drop in the birth rate in 1973.

All the courts did was legalize what was already being done all along.

The problem with abortion laws before Roe was that much like the Sodomy laws, no one was actually enforcing them. Women who found themselves with that unwanted pregnancy went to a doctor who quietly aborted it and then marked it up as something else on her chart.

you are totally wrong about christians not caring about kids once they are born. that kind of statement is typical of today's liberals. demonize the other side with lies, but you are following the example of your kenyan messiah to the letter, I am sure he is proud of you

red fish you have done NOTHING but demonize the left since you got here

that is not my intent. My intent is to post the truth and try to counter the lies put out by the left about conservatives, I have not demonized anyone. I have not called anyone evil or greedy or uncaring-----words used by liberals against conservatives every day.

as to abortion, which this thread is about, I think it is hypocricy the way liberals cry about the school killings but totally condone the millions of abortions.

Last edited:

Yeah, that's going to happen...

So, what is more responsible?
1. Having an unwanted kid, possibly endangering your health, straining and possibly breaking your family's resources, putting your personal aspirations and career on hold.
2. Realizing that having a kid might put you or your family at risk, you go and take care of the situation.

that is not my intent. My intent is to post the truth and try to counter the lies put out by the left about conservatives, I have not demonized anyone. I have not called anyone evil or greedy or uncaring-----words used by liberals against conservatives every day.

as to abortion, which this thread is about, I think it is hypocricy the way liberals cry about the school killings but totally condone the millions of abortions.

That's because the school killing victims are (were) already here - living, breathing human beings. Not a blastula, not a fertilized egg, not a fetus, but a real actualized human being. Abortion isn't murder. A fetus is not a person. Why is that so hard to understand?

As of today, abortion is legal.......murder is not

Conservatives may not like it, but abortion is here to stay
Liberals may not like it, but guns are here to stay

It does not mean that we should not do whatever is necessary to reduce the number of abortions or reduce the number of murders by gun

As of today, abortion is legal.......murder is not

Conservatives may not like it, but abortion is here to stay
Liberals may not like it, but guns are here to stay

It does not mean that we should not do whatever is necessary to reduce the number of abortions or reduce the number of murders by gun

Perhaps we could get conservatives onboard if they could skeet shoot the aborted fetuses.

Forum List

Back