58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In a recent McLaughlin Group poll, 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump.

56% of those polled say Biden wants Trump jailed before the election.

What say you?

(You can change your vote if any discussion changes your mind.)

PATRIOTS please vote.
I say no…I want the world to see the dems for who they are.,

There is no constitutional nor legal provision ANYWHERE that allows the DOJ to operate as an independent body with no oversight or accountability allowed. I can't imagine how dangerous it could be if there was no oversight or accountability.
It is supposed to be as independent as possible in order remain credible and perceived to be free from political interference. That doesn’t mean no oversight, both the President and Congress have a certain amount of oversight, but blatent political interference (which Trump himself tried) erodes the agency’s credibility.

So "patriots" (it's not capitalized when used in this context) are people who agree with you, your ideas, and who you support for President?
Patriots (capital P) are people who love this country, who believe in the letter and intent of the Constitution and rule of law and believe that the people elected to have authority to run the country do so honorably, ethically, morally, and competently. They believe in America First and a strong, secure, prosperous American with choices, options, prosperity, and opportunity for all. That's what MAGA is.

And I thought Patriots were people who would oppose political prosecution/persecution of political opponents as antithesis to what MAGA means. The poll suggests maybe only some believe that. I don't know.

Hmm, I wonder if all of this could be considered an “in kind” donation to bidens campaign. He certainly is benefitting from all of this, and there’s more than enough shenanigans in all of it to suggest it’s political.

It is supposed to be as independent as possible in order remain credible and perceived to be free from political interference. That doesn’t mean no oversight, both the President and Congress have a certain amount of oversight, but blatent political interference (which Trump himself tried) erodes the agency’s credibility.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that. If you think Barack Obama and Eric Holder and then Loretta Lynch didn't work hand in hand together on pretty much everything the DOJ did, I still have a nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale. :) Trump was far more hands off the DOJ than Obama was.

"Corrupt crime gang members demand their crime boss not be prosecuted. Film at 11."
Yes, that's exactly what you libturds cult members are like. Defend your Dear Leader Xiden at all costs, no matter how disgusting and/or stupid you sound.

This wasn’t a mystery even two years ago.

It’s called “reading” and “understanding.”
Most of the libturds need a few hours of remedial training — per day — for several years.

Yes, that's exactly what you libturds cult members are like. Defend your Dear Leader Xiden at all costs, no matter how disgusting and/or stupid you sound.
If you or any Trump cult commie could show any evidence of a crime by Biden, you wouldn't come across as butthurt sore losers, willingly spreading propaganda for Russia and China.

Need a response? Do what you always do. Run back to Xi, drop to your knees, do what you do best, and beg for better talking points.

Out of curiously, do you serve the commies for money, or do you serve out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that. If you think Barack Obama and Eric Holder and then Loretta Lynch didn't work hand in hand together on pretty much everything the DOJ did, I still have a nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale. :) Trump was far more hands off the DOJ than Obama was.
Yes…this definitely an agree to disagree ;)

But, can we at least agree they should be hands off or it risks politicization of justice, even if we disagree on who has done it?

Patriots (capital P) are people who love this country, who believe in the letter and intent of the Constitution and rule of law and believe that the people elected to have authority to run the country do so honorably, ethically, morally, and competently. They believe in America First and a strong, secure, prosperous American with choices, options, prosperity, and opportunity for all. That's what MAGA is.

And I thought Patriots were people who would oppose political prosecution/persecution of political opponents as antithesis to what MAGA means. The poll suggests maybe only some believe that. I don't know.
I think what you are seeing in the poll results is a mix of 1. No, I want to see Trump in jail and 2. No, all these phony lawsuits help Trump and show the country how lawless the Democrats are.

If you or any Trump cult commie could show any evidence of a crime by Biden, you wouldn't come across as butthurt sore losers, willingly spreading propaganda for Russia and China.

Need a response? Do what you always do. Run back to Xi, drop to your knees, do what you do best, and beg for better talking points.

Out of curiously, do you serve the commies for money, or do you serve out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?
It's moonmouth with her bazillionth "Trump Cult" hate post.

Most of the libturds need a few hours of remedial training — per day — for several years.
You do understand that you're just spitting back out the commie propaganda that's been trickled down your eager cult throat, right?

Rest assured that everyone else understands that.

It's moonmouth with her bazillionth "Trump Cult" hate post.
You could have just said "I have no evidence of Biden committing a crime, but the cult ordered me to lie, and since I have no gonads, I don't dare disobey."

It is, after all, what everyone took from your post.

If that is the case, did you oppose Trump’s political persecution of Biden when he sent Guiliani to Ukraine to extort Ukraine’s president to ”find some dirt” on Biden?

Go fuck yourself and your pathetic "China" whining dumbass. But just to embarrass you some more, we have text messages, emails, bank reports, hundreds of flagged transactions by government agencies, wire transfers, your Dear Leader on tape blackmailing Ukraine to fire a prosecutor, the list goes on. Now go get on your knees for Xiden and tell him you failed as usual Commie.

But just to embarrass you some more, we have text messages, emails, bank reports, hundreds of flagged transactions by government agencies, wire transfers, your Dear Leader on tape blackmailing Ukraine to fire a prosecutor, the list goes on.
If you have this evidence, why can't you show it to a court?

Oh, that's right. You don't have any such evidence. You're proudly lying for the glory of TheParty.

All you have is people claiming they have such evidence, and all those people turn out to be commie spies.

That's why we correctly point out you're a proud commie cocksucker.

If that is the case, did you oppose Trump’s political persecution of Biden when he sent Guiliani to Ukraine to extort Ukraine’s president to ”find some dirt” on Biden?
I didn't object because that never happened.

I think what you are seeing in the poll results is a mix of 1. No, I want to see Trump in jail and 2. No, all these phony lawsuits help Trump and show the country how lawless the Democrats are.
Maybe but the question only dealt with No. 1. And I'm disappointed that so few will stand up and say it's wrong. But everybody has to do what is right by them.

Check. You are okay with political persecution and abuse of power as long as it’s your opponant.
Wrong. I am always opposed to abuse of power and political persecution.But your Potato admitted what he had done.

And even if Trump sought to investigate Potato, he didn’t prosecute or persecute the feeble old crook. The senile perv did both to Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back