58 straight months of jobs growth, ACA working great where allowed to, where is this bad economy?

Dear right wingers,

If you want to join the new economy, you need an education. You have to get away from this notion that education is bad and will turn you into a liberal. If you keep on this path, your only option is to continue to fight illegal aliens for minimum wage jobs with no benefits. You may think that's the best you can do, but I bet, if you really tried, you could do better.

Sincerely,
Rdean
Nice solid straw man. Education is not bad. Being taught what to think, instead of how to think is...which produces straw man arguments like the one you just posted. If you were taught how to think, you would realize the ridiculousness of claiming and generalizing that an entire group of people hate education. In order to debate you have to have the ability to fully understand what the opposition is saying and be able to think hypothetically. Hypothetical thinking is what gives us humans the ability to invent and advance, e.g. If I were to put this sharp rock on a long stick, I could reach much farther than I could with just my hands. This is not happening when you make straw man arguments, and spend your time deflecting. Not only that, you sell yourself short of growing intellectually, but if you are more comfortable doing that because change is hard, and you pour your identity into politics, then by all means go for it.
We've got 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging because you chumps support Pubs blocking ANY program to train people. In fact, you Foxbots or whatever have never HEARD of it. Change the channel. Have to protect those freeloader megarich Pubs and their giant corps, 55% of whom pay NO taxes.
I don't watch fox, and I assume your saying all billionaires give to republicans, and that all republicans are paid for. And this never happens to left. And the growing cronyism is still a result and remnant of the bush administration?
WHATEVER you listen to, it's all the same bs paid for by the same billionaires. DUH.

No argument, just idiotic talking points and insults? Gotcha. Tell us how Obama had 4 years of control again, stupid.

You poor blithering moron. You cite lack of a Veto Proof majority as meaning that the Dems didn't have control. Well, that is only meaningful if the Dems in Congress thought Obama would actually Veto their bills, which is nonsense. On top of that, Reid rigged the parliamentary rules so that simple majorities could move things through. Any lack of "getting this done" was due to not wanting votes on the record prior to the 2012 election.
What the FEQ are you talking about? AY CARAMBA. You need 60 votes to stop filibusters, which the GOP used over 200 times when "Obama had control". You fools have NO CLUE. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

Then how on earth was ObamaCare passed with no GOP votes, bub?

There are limits to filibusters.
The Dems had 60 votes for THIRTEEN DAYS, in session. Seek rehab, seriously.

Then how did the Stimulus, ObamaCare and Dodd Frank get passed?

Moron.
Those 2 nice GOP ladies from Maine voted for the stimulus and Dodd, DUH. And got hounded out of congress. Do I need to tell you everything? Yes, I do. Same as all the dupes. If they hadn't, the GOP might have disappeared for it. The country was in the middle of the corrupt Booosh meltdown. Which you jackasses think never happened now. ABSOLUTE IDIOCY.

The economy is not generating enough jobs to keep up with population growth.
Bullshit!
It only takes 111,853 jobs per month to keep up with population growth and Obama is generating double that number.

Jobs Calculator - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

You aren't allowing for all the illegal immigrants he is letting into the country, bub.

You are also assuming that the cratered LFPR is a good thing.
Many fewer coming in than under Boosh, many more being deported, dingbat dupe. Will you please READ A PAPER or google something??? PASS THE GD BILL.

You poor blithering moron. You cite lack of a Veto Proof majority as meaning that the Dems didn't have control. Well, that is only meaningful if the Dems in Congress thought Obama would actually Veto their bills, which is nonsense. On top of that, Reid rigged the parliamentary rules so that simple majorities could move things through. Any lack of "getting this done" was due to not wanting votes on the record prior to the 2012 election.
What the FEQ are you talking about? AY CARAMBA. You need 60 votes to stop filibusters, which the GOP used over 200 times when "Obama had control". You fools have NO CLUE. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

Moron.
Those 2 nice GOP ladies from Maine voted for the stimulus and Dodd, DUH. And got hounded out of congress. Do I need to tell you everything? Yes, I do. Same as all the dupes. If they hadn't, the GOP might have disappeared for it. The country was in the middle of the corrupt Booosh meltdown. Which you jackasses think never happened now. ABSOLUTE IDIOCY.

But how did it get passed when there wasn't a Filibuster Proof Majority?

Bullshit!
It only takes 111,853 jobs per month to keep up with population growth and Obama is generating double that number.

You aren't allowing for all the illegal immigrants he is letting into the country, bub.

Many fewer coming in than under Boosh, many more being deported, dingbat dupe. Will you please READ A PAPER or google something??? PASS THE GD BILL.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I have no interest in seeing your Job Killing set of bills get passed.

Back in 2008 with the corrupt Boooshies and their bubble bust as usual...GOP voters are totally misinformed by megarich greedy lying Pubs and their bs media. Will they never learn?
The GOP s Job Killer Problem With Obamacare - ABC News
The only problem is, with inflation factored in, the American people only got a 1% raise last year.

What is the GOP plan to raise wages?
Send jobs to China. That's what they did under Bush. And cut taxes on the few left over that have jobs.

They? One of the people who sent more jobs to China than practically anyone else was Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of General Electric. Gee, guess who Barack Obama made his "Jobs Czar"! So how was that W's fault again? Your head in the sand stupidity is ENDLESS!
How many years did us liberals tell you Republican idiots or liars that GE and every other corporation wasn't paying their fair share of taxes and you guys only accidentally admitted to it BC he's Obama's czar?

You are also proving our point that it isn't lazy greedy liberals ruining America, its corporations. The rich. They own our entire government.

But Republicans are incapable of pointing fingers at corporations they are brainwashed to worship them so this will never be fixed because the sheep are completely brainwashed

So R-Derp claims that it was the GOP and their friends who were sending all the jobs to China...and I simply point out that one of the biggest exporters of jobs to China was GE, which was headed by Jeffrey Immeldt, who's such good buddies with Obama that he was the man chosen to be Barry's "Jobs Czar. The fact that same huge corporation who's head is a die hard Obama supporter also didn't pay diddly for taxes just points out that this isn't a Republican issue...but an issue that Democrats are just as guilty of playing crony capitalism as the Republicans are.
Nice irrelevant anecdote, dupe. GOP STILL defending tax loopholes for those exporting jobs to the death...

Moron.

But how did it get passed when there wasn't a Filibuster Proof Majority?
Can you read?

Dear right wingers,

If you want to join the new economy, you need an education. You have to get away from this notion that education is bad and will turn you into a liberal. If you keep on this path, your only option is to continue to fight illegal aliens for minimum wage jobs with no benefits. You may think that's the best you can do, but I bet, if you really tried, you could do better.

Sincerely,
Rdean
Nice solid straw man. Education is not bad. Being taught what to think, instead of how to think is...which produces straw man arguments like the one you just posted. If you were taught how to think, you would realize the ridiculousness of claiming and generalizing that an entire group of people hate education. In order to debate you have to have the ability to fully understand what the opposition is saying and be able to think hypothetically. Hypothetical thinking is what gives us humans the ability to invent and advance, e.g. If I were to put this sharp rock on a long stick, I could reach much farther than I could with just my hands. This is not happening when you make straw man arguments, and spend your time deflecting. Not only that, you sell yourself short of growing intellectually, but if you are more comfortable doing that because change is hard, and you pour your identity into politics, then by all means go for it.
We've got 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging because you chumps support Pubs blocking ANY program to train people. In fact, you Foxbots or whatever have never HEARD of it. Change the channel. Have to protect those freeloader megarich Pubs and their giant corps, 55% of whom pay NO taxes.
I don't watch fox, and I assume your saying all billionaires give to republicans, and that all republicans are paid for. And this never happens to left. And the growing cronyism is still a result and remnant of the bush administration?
WHATEVER you listen to, it's all the same bs paid for by the same billionaires. DUH.
Dear right wingers,

Sincerely,
Rdean
And those same billionaires have a majority of the politicians in their pocket , who put out fake arguments that have both sides getting into circular identity politic arguments with eachother, while they keep lining their pockets

Bullshit!

Here's a little story about that: No.

I have no interest in seeing your Job Killing set of bills get passed.
Experts agree that passing the bill would give the economy a healthy bump and raise tax receipts, stupid. Read something. Every day you watch Fox or WHATEVER turns you into more of a moron. The bill would pass if Boehner would just allow a vote. Arrgghh.

The only problem is, with inflation factored in, the American people only got a 1% raise last year.

What is the GOP plan to raise wages?
Send jobs to China. That's what they did under Bush. And cut taxes on the few left over that have jobs.

They? One of the people who sent more jobs to China than practically anyone else was Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of General Electric. Gee, guess who Barack Obama made his "Jobs Czar"! So how was that W's fault again? Your head in the sand stupidity is ENDLESS!
How many years did us liberals tell you Republican idiots or liars that GE and every other corporation wasn't paying their fair share of taxes and you guys only accidentally admitted to it BC he's Obama's czar?

You are also proving our point that it isn't lazy greedy liberals ruining America, its corporations. The rich. They own our entire government.

But Republicans are incapable of pointing fingers at corporations they are brainwashed to worship them so this will never be fixed because the sheep are completely brainwashed

So R-Derp claims that it was the GOP and their friends who were sending all the jobs to China...and I simply point out that one of the biggest exporters of jobs to China was GE, which was headed by Jeffrey Immeldt, who's such good buddies with Obama that he was the man chosen to be Barry's "Jobs Czar. The fact that same huge corporation who's head is a die hard Obama supporter also didn't pay diddly for taxes just points out that this isn't a Republican issue...but an issue that Democrats are just as guilty of playing crony capitalism as the Republicans are.
Nice irrelevant anecdote, dupe. GOP STILL defending tax loopholes for those exporting jobs to the death...
How does a flat tax defend loopholes, if your for profit, you pay just like everyone else

Dear right wingers,

Sincerely,
Rdean
Dear right wingers,

Sincerely,
Rdean
And those same billionaires have a majority of the politicians in their pocket , who put out fake arguments that have both sides getting into circular identity politic arguments with eachother, while they keep lining their pockets
The greedy idiot billionaires are running the Pub Propaganda Machine AND the GOP, fool. Dem billionaires want to raise taxes on THEMSELVES, etc etc etc. Pub dupe brain is the hardest substance know to man.

How does a flat tax defend loopholes, if your for profit, you pay just like everyone else
GOP politicians defend loopholes and low taxes on the rich and corps to the death. The flat tax has nothing to do with this and is a bs dream for dupes only.

GOP politicians defend loopholes and low taxes on the rich and corps to the death. The flat tax has nothing to do with this and is a bs dream for dupes only.
Yea flat taxes are totally fucking Russia up...except it grew their economy by 10 percent, and they gained a 50% increase in tax recites for the government. But yea flat tax is just dumb, our 100 year old war time tax with all these loopholes that I'm complaining about is much better. Flat tax is just another scheme for the rich somehow...even though it doesn't discriminate like ours does. But yea democrats will save the day and get rid of loopholes, even though they've had 100 years to do so...and getting rid of tax loopholes is a very popular idea that a large majority of republicans agree with

Yea flat taxes are totally fucking Russia up...except it grew their economy by 10 percent, and they gained a 50% increase in tax recites for the government. But yea flat tax is just dumb, our 100 year old war time tax with all these loopholes that I'm complaining about is much better. Flat tax is just another scheme for the rich somehow...even though it doesn't discriminate like ours does. But yea democrats will save the day and get rid of loopholes, even though they've had 100 years to do so...and getting rid of tax loopholes is a very popular idea that a large majority of republicans agree with
A large majority of GOPers also have no clue what the GOP does.

People who start small businesses or who are entrepreneurs tend to not show up on the books cause they don't pay taxes.
The labor force data don't come from tax data, but from a survey of houses.
If I'm working under the table what do you think I'm going to report?

Remember Obama kept extending unemployment benefits after the bush crash? Republicans knew back then many people weren't trying hard enough to get a job because it was nice being on unemployment while getting paid? Many of them were taking that time to start their own business. They couldn't report any income or they'd lose benefits.

But now you have amnesia.

A large majority of GOPers also have no clue what the GOP does.
I can agree with that, but saying the dems are any better and not the ones getting rich while in office is naive. I read an article a while ago with the richest politicians in legislation and like 8 out of 10 we're dems. You ever notice how when politicians get elected they all of a sudden get real good at a real estate deals and trading stock? I wonder why that is

Back in 2008 with the corrupt Boooshies and their bubble bust as usual...GOP voters are totally misinformed by megarich greedy lying Pubs and their bs media. Will they never learn?
The GOP s Job Killer Problem With Obamacare - ABC News
BAD ECONOMY:

(1) Less home ownership
(2) Jobs consist of low wage, part-time, and temporary employment
(3) Businesses are offering less company paid benefits
(4) The cost of living to real wage ratio
(5) Higher health care cost
(6) Higher rent, utilities, and food cost
(7) Student loan debt
(8) 50% of children living at or below the poverty line
(9) Approximately 47 million receiving food stamps
(10) An astronomical and rising national debt
(11) Savings accounts paying .25% interest
(12) Troubled pension funds
(13) Cities going bankrupt
(14) Malls closing
(15) Retail chains closing stores
(16) Consumer spending down
(17) Our rundown infrastructure
(18) Growing gap between the rich and the poor
(19) The decline of the Middle Class
(20) Millions receiving some form of government assistance
(21) College grads working at low wage jobs and living with parents
(22) The cost of higher education
(23) Our dependency on cheap foreign imports
(24) Businesses off-shore out-sourcing jobs and importing labor
(25) The influx of cheap illegal immigrant labor
(26) Lost home equity
(27) Government debt keeping the economy afloat
(28) Technology, automation, and innovation replacing workers
(29) Men, women, children, and families homeless
(30) Many working and still receiving some form of government assistance

Yep, we're doing great. Economically, we're booming, and things couldn't be better. We're experiencing economic growth and stability. America is working, and the wheels of commerce are turning full speed. We have an internal cash flow unmatched anywhere in the world. As a matter of fact, we're doing so great, that we're giving away multi-$Billions to foreign governments, engaging in senseless deadly costly wars, and providing care and support for millions of illegal immigrants. What more could we ask for?

What's funny is these sh*tstain progressives complain about many of the things on your list about how screwed up our economy is, usually on threads meant to attack capitalism in general. Yet when it comes to the Hussein and his record, suddenly they are trying to convince everyone what a wonderful job he is doing.

Bullshit!

The inflow of illegal GOP/Chamber of Commerce laborers is equal to the outflow.
Try again.

The drop in LPR is due to changing demographics, not the economy.
Try again.

People who start small businesses or who are entrepreneurs tend to not show up on the books cause they don't pay taxes.

I'm calling bullshit. Get me proof for your accusation because I have worked with, for and around small businesses and entrepreneurs and they all register legally and pay taxes and local fees and stay with in federal and state guidelines.

Again, you got proof show it or I am considering your accusation a bunch of bullshit.
You think they leave a paper trail?

I have lots of small business friends. Pay cash they give you a break. They don't report that money.

Do I also need to prove to you that thousands of illegal employers hire millions of illegal workers?

Forum List

Back