59% of Americans Think Hillary Is Dishonest

Sorry but you do not become President with numbers like this. Hillary is dishonest. People understand that. They understand she is lying, has lied and will lie again. Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.
Poll: 59 Percent of Americans Say Hillary Clinton Is Dishonest - Breitbart
only if you're a libturd can that happen. The libturds have no scruples, integrity, values. They're ok voting for a secretary of state responsible for four american deaths. So when one can justify allowing four deaths, it seems pretty clear character doesn't matter.

Oh and excepting womanizing as well.

Last edited:
Sorry but you do not become President with numbers like this. Hillary is dishonest. People understand that. They understand she is lying, has lied and will lie again. Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.
Americans don't trust politicians, that's pretty much a given.

So most people are voting for someone they don't trust, regardless of party, so I don't know that this is a high priority.

So most people are voting for someone they don't trust, regardless of party, so I don't know that this is a high priority.
so you're ok with voting in someone responsible for four american deaths in benghazi eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.

Last edited:

so you're ok with voting in a killer eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.
Hillary is a killer and a womanizer?

Name one politician who hasn't lied. Can't do it because when we examine that prez candidates are awash with money its game over. Wealth goes with greed, and greed goes with underhandedness. Those who have immense wealth cannot relate to what hard work is...not a one of them. I will seriously consider sitting this election out as there is no candidate worthy of my vote.

so you're ok with voting in a killer eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.
Hillary is a killer and a womanizer?
she is responsible for four american deaths in benghazi and still is married to a womanizer.

the House Republicans spent a lot of time and money proving Clinton is totally innocent of any criminal charges.

Madam President.

And the majority will still vote for her over Trump
majority of who?

intelligent people void of denial.

whats your excuse

the House Republicans spent a lot of time and money proving Clinton is totally innocent of any criminal charges.

Madam President.
they proved her incompetent to hold another public office. Hello president trump!!!

Forum List

Back