5th Circuit strikes down ATF bump stock ban.

Since you like these things maybe you can say what they are good for other than murdering a bunch of people.

The court banned it because it wasn't a law, but just an administrative order by the ATF.

If Sleepy Joe wants it, he should ask Congress to pass a LEGAL ban on it that he can actually sign.

He can negotiate with Speaker McCarthy, there is plenty he can give up for this if he thinks its important.

The court banned it because it wasn't a law, but just an administrative order by the ATF.

If Sleepy Joe wants it, he should ask Congress to pass a LEGAL ban on it that he can actually sign.

He can negotiate with Speaker McCarthy, there is plenty he can give up for this if he thinks its important.
Just wondering why anyone thought this is something people ought to have. What's the argument.

Just wondering why anyone thought this is something people ought to have. What's the argument.

I just think this is something that wasn't considered when they wrote the law prohibiting machine guns. Maybe its a new invention?

Trump banned them.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/bump-stocks-ban/index.html

Trump thought it was important and the Supreme Court has already supported those actions.

They are only good for spraying rounds in an indiscriminate fashion. I'd like someone to say why this was a legal battle worth having.

Because the ban wasn't legal and people are concerned about the actual law?

Like I said, why doesn't President Biden invest some political capital and get this passed- if he indeed thinks its that important?

Maybe he can give up on one of his other ideas like blocking puberty for our nation's youths?

Because the ban wasn't legal and people are concerned about the actual law?

Like I said, why doesn't President Biden invest some political capital and get this passed- if he indeed thinks its that important?

Maybe he can give up on one of his other ideas like blocking puberty for our nation's youths?
Until someone says why we need to have these things I can only assume it's another case of the gun nutters not taking responsibility for their hobby.

Since you like these things maybe you can say what they are good for other than murdering a bunch of people.
What is alcohol for other than getting drunk and making bad decisions?

What are sports cars for other than speeding a driving recklessly?

People can own things that are potentially dangerous to others but simply use them safely for their own enjoyment.

Didn't you claim to have been a soldier?

Then you know what I mean.

Forum List

Back