6 16 2016: more bad polls for trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The news just gets worse. :)

Bloomberg has donnie down by 12 Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Madison has her a head in WI with all voters 42 to 35 and those most likely vote 47 to 36. New Marquette poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump as Republican voter enthusiasm dampens

Blood red rare cut Utah is now tied for Clinton and Trump (thanks Johnson) This new Utah poll is amazingly bad for Donald Trump

redstate's analysis had Trump doomed by HRC on issues that he thought he was leading. The conserv red rag says not only no but fuck no, donnie your ass is fried ANOTHER National Poll Shows Trump is Doomed; Gary Johnson Getting Massive Support | RedState

• Banned
If this continues to the end of June, the Senate and the House become doomed.

Ryan and McConnell will open the rules committee at the convention. They are willing to lose the WH if they can keep the Congress. Smart policy. Even so it may be too late, because Johnson will not quit.

The news just gets worse. :)

Bloomberg has donnie down by 12 Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Madison has her a head in WI with all voters 42 to 35 and those most likely vote 47 to 36. New Marquette poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump as Republican voter enthusiasm dampens

Blood red rare cut Utah is now tied for Clinton and Trump (thanks Johnson) This new Utah poll is amazingly bad for Donald Trump

redstate's analysis had Trump doomed by HRC on issues that he thought he was leading. The conserv red rag says not only no but fuck no, donnie your ass is fried ANOTHER National Poll Shows Trump is Doomed; Gary Johnson Getting Massive Support | RedState

According to you clowns and your polls trump was forced to quit the campaign months ago. Oh...wait...

• Banned
And ut just gets worse. According to redstate

And then here are the numbers that are the death knell for the Trump campaign - on every issue that should be a weakness for Clinton, she is actually leading Trump:

5.png

Yikes. I guess that "Make America Great Again" branding program isn't sticking so well as Trump might have hoped.

And then here are the numbers that are the death knell for the Trump campaign - on every issue that should be a weakness for Clinton, she is actually leading Trump:

5.png

Yikes. I guess that "Make America Great Again" branding program isn't sticking so well as Trump might have hoped.

What's interesting is that in all likelihood at least half of the Republicans in the primary, that Trump demolished,

would be getting better numbers than he is, IOW, might actually be beating Hillary Clinton.

• Banned
Kasich would be the nominee, Johnson would be out, and HRC would be behind by 8 points. At least.

It's freaking Red State Jake. For crying out loud we all know Erik and crew are not only #never trump but they celebrated when Trump supporters got beaten up ok?

Now I was at realclear and Reuters/Ipsos is way out of line from Rasmussen and my fave even though they are a D polling agency PPP.

Here is a great bear for tinydancer, who I adore for her integrity and general good heart.

images

5.png

What's interesting is that in all likelihood at least half of the Republicans in the primary, that Trump demolished,

would be getting better numbers than he is, IOW, might actually be beating Hillary Clinton.

Some of you really don't know if you are kittens, or bears, or doggies, or whatever.

What you will learn is that if the polls stay like this for two more weeks, we will have the wildest GOP convention since 1976.

Here is a great bear for tinydancer, who I adore for her integrity and general good heart.

images

Jake what should be going on now instead of all this never trump garbage from the losers is to focus on the House and the Senate. Trump will carry the headlines because he is going to be the nominee.

But House and Senate members have to beat the crap out of people like Kasich/Romney/Graham and others who are sucking the air out of important races right now. Demand they shut up so the candidates can get some air time.

Let's face it the MSM is giving the losers all the air time and page ones they want; but it's damaging those that are running for re-election.

Forum List

Back