6.4 mag earthquake in S. Ca.

It’s just Cali trying to shake the fleas off of the illegals living in sanctuary

Just waiting for improvement.
Based on what standard? Of course, they have improved, and they will continue to improve. With or without our blessing.

I think he was being facetious. It takes time to determine the actual magnitude of an earthquake. Revisions up and down are common for the first few hours after a big one.
Yes, or course. Why would it be any other way?. And thank you for adding your informed input to this thread.

No worries. I just try and inform people in a way that is educational, and devoid of hyperbole.

I'm on the phone with Caltech and getting some updates.

Going once at 6.4.....do I hear 6.9? 6.9......6.9........there, in back, 7.1! Was that a bid? Oh....6.4? No, you can't underbid like that. I see, a California State Universickitity. OK, no charge for the lesson.

Hang on, with any luck we'll have something a little more.......be patient folks.........

For the sake of those folks in Ridgecrest, come-on 8!!!!!!

I wonder if the first earthquake had anything to do with the dormitory explosion and partial leveling at UNR? Reports it was a utility issue.

Nope. That was a mechanical failure. There was no affect up here.

Lots of after shocks up in the Little Lake area, nnw of Ridgecrest.

50 percent chance for another major aftershock over the next week. There is a small chance that the sequence will continue north along the fault line running through Owen's Valley.

I personally got used to it. if the houses were built with bricks I would be nervous.

"I can hardly believe what I just felt. Wow. I had just woke up from a nap.. and... the entire hotel was swaying back and forth. That was actually crazy.

Bro. I was on the 38th. No lie, I was actually in shock (no pun intended) I’m 100000000% cool on this earthquake stuff. No sir.

Just went back up to my room.. nope. I’m going back down. If I don’t continually walk around, it feels like the room is shaking.

This is terrifying. " - NBA Star Marvelous Meyers Leonard

CA can no longer support the weight of all the Illegals streaming in! This is the planet's way of saying "enough!!"

After that earthquake on the 4th they said meh, it would be aftershocks and that was it. Then comes another big one. I really hope they're right THIS time and these are not foreshocks to ANOTHER big one coming. Sheesh

I figured y'all should get reacquainted with some earthquake safety shit, old school.

Another big one last night in the Mojave. No serious injuries, but some gas line breaks and fires.

Forum List

Back