6.4 mag earthquake in S. Ca.

Going once at 6.4.....do I hear 6.9? 6.9......6.9........there, in back, 7.1! Was that a bid? Oh....6.4? No, you can't underbid like that. I see, a California State Universickitity. OK, no charge for the lesson.

Hang on, with any luck we'll have something a little more.......be patient folks.........

Going once at 6.4.....do I hear 6.9? 6.9......6.9........there, in back, 7.1! Was that a bid? Oh....6.4? No, you can't underbid like that. I see, a California State Universickitity. OK, no charge for the lesson.

Hang on, with any luck we'll have something a little more.......be patient folks.........
You should be admiring their work, not disparaging it.

Neither lauding nor disparaging.

Just waiting for improvement.

If you don't at first succeed then try and try again.

Best way to ensure California never has another earthquake is for their "universities" to offer classes in starting them/

Based on what standard? Of course, they have improved, and they will continue to improve. With or without our blessing.

I think he was being facetious. It takes time to determine the actual magnitude of an earthquake. Revisions up and down are common for the first few hours after a big one.

I mean the 8.0 or better quake that it would take to shake the shit off of California city street. Now that I might call "improvement" - but only if the streets are clean for minimum 1-hour.

I have no issue with the quality of the measuremts; only with the woefully inadequate quality of the earthquakes.

Based on what standard? Of course, they have improved, and they will continue to improve. With or without our blessing.

I think he was being facetious. It takes time to determine the actual magnitude of an earthquake. Revisions up and down are common for the first few hours after a big one.
Yes, or course. Why would it be any other way?. And thank you for adding your informed input to this thread.

I mean the 8.0 or better quake that it would take to shake the shit off of California city street. Now that I might call "improvement" - but only if the streets are clean for minimum 1-hour.
as long as you don't have to get off your ass to do anything about it, right?

Dude, stop yer whinin'

For the sake of those folks in Ridgecrest, come-on 8!!!!!!

I wonder if the first earthquake had anything to do with the dormitory explosion and partial leveling at UNR? Reports it was a utility issue.

Imagine the enviroi-moaning if even ONE shit-bloated San Francisco street fell into the Pacific.
Imagine our economic loss, as our best and brightest fall into the sea, and as we have to import Asian tech labor and engineers, since our country is overflowing with mostly dumb rednecks.

It’s too bad an 8.0 couldn’t be isolated just to Pelosis district.

To all affected, hang in there and stay safe. it sounds like it’s going to be a bumpy ride for a while.

Forum List

Back