6.4 mag earthquake in S. Ca.

I could not care less. Hope the whole state drifts off into the sea.

Hater ^^^
Hate Californians? For the most part, yeah. What self respecting Arizonan doesn't?

Q. Hate Californians? For the most part, yeah. What self respecting Arizonan doesn't?

A. Sane ones.

Wrong. Only people who like Californians here are California transplants. The rest of us want them to go back to where they came from.[/QUOTE]

That ^^^ is something you can't know. Your hate is pathological. IMO you have proved to be one sick puppy.

I could not care less. Hope the whole state drifts off into the sea.

Hater ^^^
Hate Californians? For the most part, yeah. What self respecting Arizonan doesn't?

Q. Hate Californians? For the most part, yeah. What self respecting Arizonan doesn't?

A. Sane ones.

Wrong. Only people who like Californians here are California transplants. The rest of us want them to go back to where they came from.

That ^^^ is something you can't know. Your hate is pathological. IMO you have proved to be one sick puppy.[/QUOTE]
Or I'm just overexaggerating for kicks.

Hater ^^^

A. Sane ones.

Wrong. Only people who like Californians here are California transplants. The rest of us want them to go back to where they came from.

That ^^^ is something you can't know. Your hate is pathological. IMO you have proved to be one sick puppy.

Or I'm just overexaggerating for kicks.[/QUOTE]

Being offensive to get attention is also pathological.

A. Sane ones.

Or I'm just overexaggerating for kicks.

Being offensive to get attention is also pathological.[/QUOTE]
Are you a woman?

Liberals are like Locusts..............Devour everything in a state and destroy it...........then move to another to destroy it.

Oh we are talking about an earthquake here...........bummer California is still there............

Carry on libs.

Liberals are like Locusts..............Devour everything in a state and destroy it...........then move to another to destroy it.

Oh we are talking about an earthquake here...........bummer California is still there............

Carry on libs.
You sound like a moron.

Forum List

Back