6.4 mag earthquake in S. Ca.

Oh imagine that and you idiots want driver less cars and machines that do surgery... the typical idiots.

View attachment 267980

New earthquake warning app failed to send out alert for Independence Day Quake

Guess what. Earthquake's are really hard to predict

Yeah but if an app glitches imagine when they want us in totally driverless cars/tucks ............
Robots who will do surgery ( oh no glitches there lol)

The machines( computers-technology) was what I was getting at .

Oh imagine that and you idiots want driver less cars and machines that do surgery... the typical idiots.

View attachment 267980

Yeah but if an app glitches imagine when they want us in totally driverless cars/tucks ............

Yes, but overall robots do a better job at mundane tasks. Of course there are mistakes, but guess what, doctors kill 120,000 per year by accident.

View attachment 267980

( not that this has anything to do with the topic) but just saw it lol and included it.

Yes, but overall robots do a better job at mundane tasks. Of course there are mistakes, but guess what, doctors kill 120,000 per year by accident.

Yeah wait until they start getting fined for social media in the US lol like this one dr. in Canada omg.........

Doctor Fined $100,000 for ‘Anti-Vax’ Social Media Posts

I was at a light that just turned Green. Something felt wrong and I looked both ways to see what. My passenger yells "green, go". Then an SUV runs the red light and crosses in front of me. I turn to my passenger and say "now I can go."

Machines don't have feelings or hunches.

Now they're saying it's a 7.1. Not so sure about that but also not sure where it was centered.

7.1 in Ridgecrest, CA. We felt it here in Vegas. At a friends house for dinner and the lights started shaking

View attachment 267980

This is the robot that saved my life in 2015. Thank GOD I live in 21st century AMERICA!

davinci-system-xi-front-view-1.jpg

Now they're saying it's a 6.9. That sounds about right. A little stronger than yesterday but not a lot.

Forum List

Back