6-8 thugs beat white man, news media ignores it

Did it show up on MSNBC? CNN? PBS? Did any liberal reporters or commentators mention it on any national network? Obama? His wife? Was it on Nightline? This Week? Good Morning America?

Those are all national outlets. And GMA is't even a news show.
Why would a story of this local scope be on national news?
Like Baltimore, Ferguson, Cleveland, Trayvon, etc.?

No, like little Statesville, where nobody got shot, nobody died, nobody got imprisoned for ten years, nothing was set on fire, etc etc etc. Like that.

North Carolina Mob Attack – PC Media Intentionally Avoid Racial Element – 6 to 8 Thugs… | The Last Refuge

Police: Man leaving ice cream stand on child's scooter assaulted - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

North Carolina Mob Attack – PC Media Intentionally Avoid Racial Element – 6 to 8 Thugs…

The Statesville man was pummeled by anywhere from six to eight assailants — an assault that put him in the Intensive Care Unit at Davis Regional Medical Center for two days.

According to Murdock, he rode his son’s scooter to a store on Newton drive on Monday, and as he was leaving, noticed a group of 15 to 20 young men in the parking lot. “One of them asked me if he could ride the scooter,” Murdock said.

He told the man no and continued on his way home, crossing the street and riding down Park Drive. Murdock said he was about a tenth of a mile down Park Drive when he felt something hit him in the back. “The next thing I know I was getting jumped on by eight or 10 of them,” he said.

Anything that is black on white = ignored.

Matthew- why do you want little Irish boys and girls to get AIDs?

Are you really that much of an asshole?

Did it show up on MSNBC? CNN? PBS? Did any liberal reporters or commentators mention it on any national network? Obama? His wife? Was it on Nightline? This Week? Good Morning America?

No, like little Statesville, where nobody got shot, nobody died, nobody got imprisoned for ten years, nothing was set on fire, etc etc etc. Like that.
You're putting the cart before the horse. It was media exposure that prompted rioting.
What's more, Trayvon and the others ultimately got the DOJ involved. Not in this case. This story may be old but the double standard is very clear to anyone with an ounce of objectivity.

You're putting the cart before the horse. It was media exposure that prompted rioting.
What's more, Trayvon and the others ultimately got the DOJ involved. Not in this case. This story may be old but the double standard is very clear to anyone with an ounce of objectivity.

Uh -- you can't do a simple Google search and you wanna talk "very clear"? :rofl:

Where's a "double standard"? The issue was that the OP picks up a story -- that's five weeks old --- and declares "media ignores it", yet we've proven that all the local media covered it, even several from far out of town, and it was the OP himself who ignored it.

Now how do you get a "double standard" out of that?

Baltimore and Ferguson were both precipitated by a police killing. Cleveland, not even sure what you're talking about and Trayvon, I didn't follow.

Uh -- you can't do a simple Google search and you wanna talk "very clear"? :rofl:

Where's a "double standard"? The issue was that the OP picks up a story -- that's five weeks old --- and declares "media ignores it", yet we've proven that all the local media covered it, even several from far out of town, and it was the OP himself who ignored it.

Baltimore and Ferguson were both precipitated by a police killing. Cleveland, not even sure what you're talking about and Trayvon, I didn't follow.
All of the events I mentioned had race infused -- mostly by media -- and were fanned by media and obama and ultimately the DOJ. The double standard is absolutely clear and politically driven.

All of the events I mentioned had race infused -- mostly by media -- and were fanned by media and obama and ultimately the DOJ. The double standard is absolutely clear and politically driven.

Really. And here the OP specifically complains that media is NOT "having race infused" ----- even though his own link...... the one identified as a fucking television station in his own OP, the same one whining "media ignores it" .... specifically described the assailants as, quote, "a group of around 10 black males between the ages of 16 and 20". I mean that's not only race but number, gender and age.

So what exactly are you trying to say here?

BTW, the Trayvon incident was a couple of weeks old before it was seized upon by race hustlers including obama.

--- and this one's over a month old before it's seized upon by race hustlers like Matthew?
That about it?

Really. And here the OP specifically complains that media is NOT "having race infused" ----- even though his own link...... the one identified as a fucking television station in his own OP, the same one whining "media ignores it" .... specifically described the assailants as, quote, "a group of around 10 black males between the ages of 16 and 20". I mean that's not only race but number, gender and age.

So what exactly are you trying to say here?

BTW, the Trayvon incident was a couple of weeks old before it was seized upon by race hustlers including obama.

--- and this one's over a month old before it's seized upon by race hustlers like Matthew?
That about it?
Yeah, Matthew is a veritable NBC.
President Matthew. Who knew?

Well, did the man give them bad looks or make any questionable 911 calls? Cos it's possible that the mob could be full of victims who were profiled.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – San Francisco police are asking for the public’s help in the brutal assault on a 77-year-old woman in the Chinatown neighborhood earlier this month.

San Francisco police spokeswoman Officer Grace Gatpandan said the incident occurred on May 10, possibly on Stockton Street.

.... the suspect reportedly struck the victim at least twice on the head. She is only described as an African American woman."
San Francisco Police Ask For Public s Help In Brutal Attack Of 77-Year-Old Woman In Chinatown CBS San Francisco

Obama: If I had a Chinese grandmother......

It's just a shame the guy didn't have a gun. Then we would have about 10 dead assholes, and the media would be burying scooter guy.

But, the world would be a better place, if only scooter guy had a gun. To bad for him, he was probably a liberal who believes in gun control, or at least he did, bet he's already bought one now.:banana2:

He wasn't very street safe to scooter around that kind of area, that's the sort of area I would keep my hands in my pocket (to protect my wallet). Not to say he deserved it, but he certainly was an idiot.

You on the left wouldn't think it is funny if a group of white men kicked the shit out of a black person.

However I'd find it hilarious if somebody posted a five-week-old story and claimed "the media ignores it" while simultaneously LINKING to a five-week-old story from a TV station to prove the point.... and then to dig himself deeper, linked it all as a redirect from Stormfront.... :rofl:

You are correct Matthew. I don't think it is funny when white people kick the shit out of black people.

Matter of fact, I don't like it when ANY people think it's funny to hurt others.

Unfortunately, there were times in this country where whites either beat or killed black people.Ever heard of the KKK? How about this video called "Strange Fruit"?

North Carolina Mob Attack – PC Media Intentionally Avoid Racial Element – 6 to 8 Thugs… | The Last Refuge

Police: Man leaving ice cream stand on child's scooter assaulted - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

North Carolina Mob Attack – PC Media Intentionally Avoid Racial Element – 6 to 8 Thugs…

The Statesville man was pummeled by anywhere from six to eight assailants — an assault that put him in the Intensive Care Unit at Davis Regional Medical Center for two days.

According to Murdock, he rode his son’s scooter to a store on Newton drive on Monday, and as he was leaving, noticed a group of 15 to 20 young men in the parking lot. “One of them asked me if he could ride the scooter,” Murdock said.

He told the man no and continued on his way home, crossing the street and riding down Park Drive. Murdock said he was about a tenth of a mile down Park Drive when he felt something hit him in the back. “The next thing I know I was getting jumped on by eight or 10 of them,” he said.

Anything that is black on white = ignored.
StormFront...God No!!!

Forum List

Back