6 beautiful homes that run on solar power

I is confused. People who have MILLIONS----put solar panels on their houses in order to make their electric bills a few bucks lower?

For those who insist solar won't work. People who spent $millions on these homes are not so stupid.

The first house is ugly, like living in a factory or something. From outside it looks like a box.
And that is evidence of the efficiency of solar?

No. The title is 6 beautiful homes that run on solar power. I don't think there are 6 beautiful homes that run on solar power, because the first one simply isn't beautiful.

For those who insist solar won't work. People who spent $millions on these homes are not so stupid.

With the world heating up on a yearly basis, winters ending as quick as they come, this nation and world will have nothing but solar power to guide us. Sadly the US will as usual be the last to get in line and understand its powerful usage.

We define energy revolution!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

`
I'm a closet survivalist. I've invested about $40,000 in a combination solar - wind generators. I am energy self-sufficient. I can go completely off the grid but still purchase only enough electricity so the power company still has to maintain their lines.
`

OMG....and let me guess.......zero firearms in your humble abode??:113:

`
I'm a closet survivalist. I've invested about $40,000 in a combination solar - wind generators. I am energy self-sufficient. I can go completely off the grid but still purchase only enough electricity so the power company still has to maintain their lines.
`

What does that have to do with anything concerning the topic? Grasping at straws?

When we have our RV out boondocking and using solar panels for electricity, there are several firearms inside. Not that the two things are related in any way.

Only claim that anyone of them is "solar powered" is the expensive barn-like deal in sun valley, Idaho.. Which is NOT solar powered 10 hours of the day or probably at least 50 days of the years. Solar in SUN VALLEY? With 108 INCHES of snowfall a year? Is there a picture of the massive toxic battery farm to get you through the night and cloudy/rainy days?

They feature "multiple fireplaces" to offset your green gains. The one in Hawaii doesn't even COME with the panels. They are owned by someone else and come as a "transferable lease".. That's probably the guy you PAY for your "solar energy".. Because POWERING that home with solar is a 20 year investment recovery failure of judgement. If a HURRICANE doesn't wipe the panels off the roof in the meantime.

I got no problem with folks making that decision. I just get very tired of their exaggerated claims of independence and freedom and virtues of saving the planet. With 5000 sqft homes in the middle of fucking nowhere, they've ALREADY compromised the planet.

If you want to do that. Realize you're not saving the planet. You're going into the Energy Business..

`
`

What does that have to do with anything concerning the topic? Grasping at straws?

When we have our RV out boondocking and using solar panels for electricity, there are several firearms inside. Not that the two things are related in any way.

Hey she was the one who described herself as a "survivalist" but I detected that she was likely a fake survivalist. s0n..you gotta read the whole post before commenting!:bye1:

`
`

Hey she was the one who described herself as a "survivalist" but I detected that she was likely a fake survivalist. s0n..you gotta read the whole post before commenting!:bye1:

I read the entire post. Survival is not just about having guns. In fact, the location and the expectations of what you will survive decides whether guns are needed.

`
Your utter stupidity is noted. Survival to me is self-sufficiency. I live above an aquifer which gives me water. My land is tillable and I've invested in producing my own electricity. I can survive on my own resources. Now scat boy.
`

Yeah but they are in freaking Hawaii where the temperature stays in the 70's and the sun shines all the time. One of them is listed for 4 million dollars. Personally I'd rather tap geothermal energy in Hawaii. Try running a house on solar in Minnesota. They will dig your frozen body out in the spring.

`
`

I read the entire post. Survival is not just about having guns. In fact, the location and the expectations of what you will survive decides whether guns are needed.

Well.....lets face it s0n........when you live in Scratchmyassville USA, like you do, survival will never be an issue. I live a stone's throw from NYC.........just a tad different circumstance. Just a tad.:113:

Last edited:
`
Your utter stupidity is noted. Survival to me is self-sufficiency. I live above an aquifer which gives me water. My land is tillable and I've invested in producing my own electricity. I can survive on my own resources. Now scat boy.
`

Whatever you say sweetie..........but best hope we never have a shtf scenario. Why? Because idiots like you will be the first casualties.........somebody with lots of guns gonna evict you from your solar home right quick!! IDK.....maybe you can hold them off with your wiffle ball bat collection!:boobies::boobies:

Oh God.........I love this forum!!:iyfyus.jpg:Crack myself up every damn day in here!!:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back