6 Black Churches burned

Vidiot%2B%3A%2BAug%2B18.jpg
Racist email sent between Ferguson government officials
uuydnxonjknweyw7n5ul.jpg

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.
Ah, so you're just being obtuse.

You folks are so consistently dishonest that trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. What I don't understand is why you feel you have to behave this way, you could get plenty of victories just on the issues. Instead you choose to go dishonest and obtuse and nasty. Maybe it's just in your genes, who knows.

If you don't like the point I made, perhaps you could either ignore it or address it honestly.

What exactly was your point sir? Skip the drama and spell it out.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I made my point, clearly and civilly, in post 4.

Then the drama started, as usual.

...I don't see blacks rioting in the streets demanding the confederate flag be taken down...
Really?

Did you see anything concerning the demonstrations outside the Capitol Building of the State of South Carolina?

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

9 blacks slaughtered by a white racist

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

Yes, it's a travesty, what?

And we have people here talking about a "response" to an "attack" on the Confederate flag.

Go figure.
Yep. Didn't you know that an "attack" on the Confederate flag and burning down 6 churches are both the same. They're equivalent. Both sides need to calm down.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

...I don't see blacks rioting in the streets demanding the confederate flag be taken down...
Really?

Did you see anything concerning the demonstrations outside the Capitol Building of the State of South Carolina?

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

Forum List

Back