6 Black Churches burned

9 blacks slaughtered by a white racist

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

by A black community.
You know who started the racial lawlessness and divisiveness ...it was that law breaking Black woman Rosa Parks who became a symbol of divisive Black folks starting shit with white folks ...that led to the rabble rousing Martin Luther King....no wonder Reagan administration officials called him "Martin Lucifer Coon" ...if these Blacks had not protested they would be eating fried chicken , watermelon and singing spirituals by the barn were they lived...

If Rosa Parks did that today the police would have said " I was in mortal fear of my life when she reached for her waist line on the bus"

and you libs accuse us cons of living in the past. lol!

Why but of course!!!

I see your point, brother idiotus!!

ALL blacks all over the planet must show forgiveness, otherwise they are just uppity negeros!!!

Man, of man, why didn't we think of that!!!???!!!

DORK.

asshole.

I see you are honing your debating skills, yet setting the bar very low for yourself.

At this rate, even ants are very confident of being above your bar!!

?

i admit that is did not misrepresent your argument before i insulted you.

but is that really a failing?

it really isn't my thing.

you insulted me. i insulted you back.

what did you expect?

dummy.

Yet look at this thread. 20+ pages into it, 95% of the posts are personal attacks, personal insults, flaming, lies and name-calling.

Your posting position that "both sides are equivalent" as to race issues in the US is an insult to my intelligence......

and I am the kind of liberal
built to last
you do something like that
you get a foot up your ass...

Govern yourself accordingly

How long was he in charge of Iraq?

he was on our payroll for most of it..so no not a world leader a "useful fool" of the US...a ":stooge"
stooges-donald-rumsfeld-saddam-hussein-war-on-terror-iraq-wm-political-poster-1274853039.jpg

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand..

WAS

HE

LEADER

OF

A

COUNTRY?

The Federal gov't put the farmers out of business after taking over..........
One man refused..............
And he is the problem right...................

It wasn't a problem there until the Federal Gov't made it one...........to save a turtle that they were actually killing......

But that is a diversion to the Racial Tensions now isn't it.

Really?

Did you see anything concerning the demonstrations outside the Capitol Building of the State of South Carolina?

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

right. because there was so much money to be made off of flag sales.

the mob is howling, and the meek are trying to appease it.

it will not work. the mob will never be sated.

It is not just the selling of Chinese made Rebel Flags

It is corporate sponsorships at major events. While once, you would see Confederate flags flown proudly at concerts, fairs, NASCAR races, you will see corporations reluctant to participate in events where the flag is prominantly displayed

Follow the money........Today, those who are flying the flag are chasing away the money

and tomorrow the mob will find some other reason to howl.

what will you have accomplished?

Yet look at this thread. 20+ pages into it, 95% of the posts are personal attacks, personal insults, flaming, lies and name-calling.

Your posting position that "both sides are equivalent" as to race issues in the US is an insult to my intelligence......

and I am the kind of liberal
built to last
you do something like that
you get a foot up your ass...

Govern yourself accordingly
Both sides are very similar in their behaviors.

It's impossible to have an honest conversation with them, because everything just has to be the other guy's fault.

I know you folks hate being equated with those you so loathe, and I don't care.

Play your games with someone else, thanks.

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

by A black community.
You know who started the racial lawlessness and divisiveness ...it was that law breaking Black woman Rosa Parks who became a symbol of divisive Black folks starting shit with white folks ...that led to the rabble rousing Martin Luther King....no wonder Reagan administration officials called him "Martin Lucifer Coon" ...if these Blacks had not protested they would be eating fried chicken , watermelon and singing spirituals by the barn were they lived...

If Rosa Parks did that today the police would have said " I was in mortal fear of my life when she reached for her waist line on the bus"

Why but of course!!!

ALL blacks all over the planet must show forgiveness, otherwise they are just uppity negeros!!!

DORK.

asshole.

I see you are honing your debating skills, yet setting the bar very low for yourself.

?

what did you expect?

dummy.

Poor KKKorell, all dressed up with no where to go.

kkk-outfit-man-300lm010710.jpg

The similarities to Muslim women wearing a Burkah are, well, interesting...

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

It is corporate sponsorships at major events. While once, you would see Confederate flags flown proudly at concerts, fairs, NASCAR races, you will see corporations reluctant to participate in events where the flag is prominantly displayed

Follow the money........Today, those who are flying the flag are chasing away the money

Again, times change

What once may have been publicly acceptable, no longer is
Mr Roof forced a change in the perception of what that flag means

I doubt if we will go back

fair point. saddam was more of a regional leader.

which doesn't take away from will's point.

Correction he was "OUR Regional leader" a stooge...in the photo JFK is meeting with Nikita Khrushchev...less than 20 years after WW2...both leaders of Nuclear Armies.... meetings like those were essential to keeping Nuclear peace...the picture of Saddam was when Saddam was told to use gas on the Iranians on behalf of the US......

The LIBs are behind the church fires.
In each case a small fire was started on a side of the church where the fire department could quickly access the building. The fire department is called and only then did does someone ignite the little fire when they hear the fire engines coming.
The fucking LIBs do this kind of thing all the time.
They plant nooses in DEM yards. They self mutilate themselves and claim they were raped by White men. They put up LIB political posters then deface and destroy them.

The LIBs are behind the church fires.
In each case a small fire was started on a side of the church where the fire department could quickly access the building. The fire department is called and only then did does someone ignite the little fire when they hear the fire engines coming.
The fucking LIBs do this kind of thing all the time.
They plant nooses in DEM yards. They self mutilate themselves and claim they were raped by White men. They put up LIB political posters then deface and destroy them.
Don't know if that is the case on this..........but they have been caught doing shit before.

by A black community.

Why but of course!!!

DORK.

asshole.

?

what did you expect?

dummy.

lol!

you have the nerve to complain about my level of debating, and when i point out that i was just returning an insult, what is your answer?

to call me a racist!

lol!

it is amazing to me that your inflated self image can survive your idiotic asshole behavior.

do you have anything to say about the topic, asshole?

Again, times change

What once may have been publicly acceptable, no longer is
Mr Roof forced a change in the perception of what that flag means

I doubt if we will go back

not an answer.

i asked what you will have accomplished, you and your corporate allies.

It wasn't a problem there until the Federal Gov't made it one...........to save a turtle that they were actually killing......

But that is a diversion to the Racial Tensions now isn't it.

Hey stooge boy...Cliven Bundy, a white Rancher parasite, has been in litigation with the Federal Government more than 20years..moron...way before Obama...he has lost in Court every single time....he claims the Federal Government has no authority over him ............your posts are diversions from reality and logic and common sense........

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.
Ah, so you're just being obtuse.

You folks are so consistently dishonest that trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. What I don't understand is why you feel you have to behave this way, you could get plenty of victories just on the issues. Instead you choose to go dishonest and obtuse and nasty. Maybe it's just in your genes, who knows.

If you don't like the point I made, perhaps you could either ignore it or address it honestly.

Right, it is my fault you expressed yourself badly.

As LOneLaugher asked, how about some examples?
So my little stalker friend (and you now I don't see his posts) is still posting directly to me. That's okay with you, he's a fellow hardcore left wing partisan ideologue.

If you have a question, ask it. Examples of what? And parenthetically, I already know that examples of anything are immediately going to be denied, which is another example of how dealing with you people is a waste of time.

Examples of what you stated in your rant.

fair point. saddam was more of a regional leader.

which doesn't take away from will's point.

Correction he was "OUR Regional leader" a stooge...in the photo JFK is meeting with Nikita Khrushchev...less than 20 years after WW2...both leaders of Nuclear Armies.... meetings like those were essential to keeping Nuclear peace...the picture of Saddam was when Saddam was told to use gas on the Iranians on behalf of the US......

nope.

we had an interest in not seeing iran conquer iraq, so we gave some minor support.

very little compared to the amount of material that he was able to buy himself on the open market.

only someone looking to smear america would try to spin that little bit of support into saddam being "our regional leader".

diplomacy requires meetings, and not just between us and soviet leaders. try to be less dishonest.

Why but of course!!!

DORK.

asshole.

?

what did you expect?

dummy.

lol!

you have the nerve to complain about my level of debating, and when i point out that i was just returning an insult, what is your answer?

to call me a racist!

lol!

it is amazing to me that your inflated self image can survive your idiotic asshole behavior.

do you have anything to say about the topic, asshole?
If you want to tick him off properly calling him a statist............It makes steam come out of his ears...........

His purpose is the mongoose the thread..........dancing around like a chicken on skillet..............

They know that their side has fanned the flames............so they divert...........it's expected........

Isn't that WRIGHT STATIST..............

Yes, it's a travesty, what?

And we have people here talking about a "response" to an "attack" on the Confederate flag.

Go figure.
Yep. Didn't you know that an "attack" on the Confederate flag and burning down 6 churches are both the same. They're equivalent. Both sides need to calm down.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Calm down you say?

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban American Flag

Forum List

Back