6 Black Churches burned

we had a race war more like massacres of Blacks by whites
The Rosewood Massacre of 1923

And the Tulsa race riot of 1921.

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

During the 16 hours of the assault, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries (the two black hospitals were burned down), and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities.:108–109 An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Department of Vital Statistics was 39, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.:108, 228

The events of the riot were long omitted from local and state histories. "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private.

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Now THIS is an example of erasing history.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Isn't that WRIGHT .............
I would name you Vulture 1462010
Complaints about my views are being taken in the 3rd Port O Let to the right........basement section........feel free to register your complaints there.
Isn't that where you keep your facts and opinions ...smegmatoid...
Call the mods and put this in a different zone...........so can trash each other properly...........punk..

The Democratic party start shit and then make excuses of how they didn't do anything...............

They are the party of Excuses....................and blaming someone else for shit they start..........and call people names when they can't finish what they start.

If I'd known where it was going, I'd have started it in the Flame Zone.
On controversial subjects I always post it in the flame zone...........because tradition here is it always go to flames.............

I'll back off if you so desire.

More Killed by White Extremists Than Jihadists Since 9/11

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

games libs play with stats.

sure, why would you talk about 9-11 when discussing jihadists murder counts?

lol!

I remember when RWer's used to say Bush kept us safe since 9-11. lol

if you are counting jihadist murders, leaving 9-11 out of the count is obviously dishonest.

if you are judging gwbush's security policies put into place AFTER 9-11 including the deaths of 9-11 is obviously misleading.

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

During the 16 hours of the assault, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries (the two black hospitals were burned down), and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities.:108–109 An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Department of Vital Statistics was 39, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.:108, 228

The events of the riot were long omitted from local and state histories. "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private.

yep, 1921

white racists today could never assemble the numbers to attack a town today.

which is why a church burning is a good possible racist attack. one guy, maybe two, attacking a target likely to have no one around.

oh, and of course i mean real racist, not people who just disagree with libs.

I'm going to agree with you Einstein, it does take a real racist to burn down a black church. (eye roll)

racist.jpg
But they do. Are you denying it?

In most of the cases the evidence proved otherwise..............Hand's up don't shoot was a Lie..........
Part of Fergusen was burned for a Lie.............

And in all of the cases, Obama and the usual race baiting idiots FANNED THE FLAMES.............

And then wonder why it escalates.........they have set back race relations in this country not advanced it.........

Now they enhance it even more..........LOOK A REBEL FLAG............which now escalating............where it will lead who knows........

You throw gas on a fire and you get a bigger fire...............and it is DUMB ASS POLICY and is the exact opposite of the duty of the POTUS.
It's more than just those specific cases dummy. Obama did exactly what he's supposed to do, shine some much needed light on a problem in America.

Complaints about my views are being taken in the 3rd Port O Let to the right........basement section........feel free to register your complaints there.
Call the mods and put this in a different zone...........so can trash each other properly...........punk..

The Democratic party start shit and then make excuses of how they didn't do anything...............

They are the party of Excuses....................and blaming someone else for shit they start..........and call people names when they can't finish what they start.

On controversial subjects I always post it in the flame zone...........because tradition here is it always go to flames.............

Actually, I'd rather one of the mods just close the thread.

I don't start many, and not sure if I can do it on my own or not.

I hoped when I started it, I would be dealing with adults.

I was obviously wrong.

I'd say at least 98% of it has been flame.

Childish flame at that.

But they do. Are you denying it?

In most of the cases the evidence proved otherwise..............Hand's up don't shoot was a Lie..........
Part of Fergusen was burned for a Lie.............

And in all of the cases, Obama and the usual race baiting idiots FANNED THE FLAMES.............

And then wonder why it escalates.........they have set back race relations in this country not advanced it.........

Now they enhance it even more..........LOOK A REBEL FLAG............which now escalating............where it will lead who knows........

You throw gas on a fire and you get a bigger fire...............and it is DUMB ASS POLICY and is the exact opposite of the duty of the POTUS.
It's more than just those specific cases dummy. Obama did exactly what he's supposed to do, shine some much needed light on a problem in America.

Next time tell him to turn on a light switch then............he doesn't need a fire to add light............aka gas on a fire........

yep, 1921

white racists today could never assemble the numbers to attack a town today.

which is why a church burning is a good possible racist attack. one guy, maybe two, attacking a target likely to have no one around.

oh, and of course i mean real racist, not people who just disagree with libs.

I'm going to agree with you Einstein, it does take a real racist to burn down a black church. (eye roll)

you libs normal use of the term racist is to mean anyone that disagrees with you.

i was just trying to be clear.

there are plenty of people who disagree with libs and get called racist, but would never band together and destroy an whole town of blacks.

Actually, I'd rather one of the mods just close the thread.

I don't start many, and not sure if I can do it on my own or not.

I hoped when I started it, I would be dealing with adults.

I was obviously wrong.

I'd say at least 98% of it has been flame.

Childish flame at that.
EIther PM a mod and ask it to be closed..........or click the report button on someone..doesn't matter who and ask for it to be either cleaned up or closed or moved to a new forum.......they will do so.

Both sides are very similar in their behaviors.

No they are not and I have put up plenty of post showing they are not equivalent...why are those GOP Chairpersons agreeing on GOP racism....why is the GOP trying to disenfranchise Black votes...where is the equivalent to that ...
Don't you understand..? It just is!

*stomps foot*

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

right. because there was so much money to be made off of flag sales.

the mob is howling, and the meek are trying to appease it.

it will not work. the mob will never be sated.

It is not just the selling of Chinese made Rebel Flags

It is corporate sponsorships at major events. While once, you would see Confederate flags flown proudly at concerts, fairs, NASCAR races, you will see corporations reluctant to participate in events where the flag is prominantly displayed

Follow the money........Today, those who are flying the flag are chasing away the money

and tomorrow the mob will find some other reason to howl.

what will you have accomplished?

Again, times change

What once may have been publicly acceptable, no longer is
Mr Roof forced a change in the perception of what that flag means

I doubt if we will go back

not an answer.

i asked what you will have accomplished, you and your corporate allies.
They accomplished removing a historic racist symbol from the public sphere that has been divisive and holding the country back. Finally.

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

right. because there was so much money to be made off of flag sales.

the mob is howling, and the meek are trying to appease it.

it will not work. the mob will never be sated.

It is not just the selling of Chinese made Rebel Flags

It is corporate sponsorships at major events. While once, you would see Confederate flags flown proudly at concerts, fairs, NASCAR races, you will see corporations reluctant to participate in events where the flag is prominantly displayed

Follow the money........Today, those who are flying the flag are chasing away the money

and tomorrow the mob will find some other reason to howl.

what will you have accomplished?

Again, times change

What once may have been publicly acceptable, no longer is
Mr Roof forced a change in the perception of what that flag means

I doubt if we will go back

not an answer.

i asked what you will have accomplished, you and your corporate allies.

Seems quite a lot has been accomplished in a very short time

I have never seen so much movement in the perception of the Rebel Flag. Up until now, there has been a tolerance in the use of the Confederate Flag. Thanks to Dylann Roof.....that tolerance is now gone

Blame the racists who you tolerated for so long

There are very few people who are saying that racism doesn't exist. The question is what to do about it.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist, in an apparent attempt to intimidate them.

Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

So either those who are doing this are making a sincere mistake, or they're not really all that concerned about improving things.

Since when has the US been a country of looking at its problems and attempting to solve them?

Other countries have black people living along side other races and they seem to have far less problems.

The UK for example has tried to directly confront racism. In the same period of time the US has managed to keep many of the black people impoverished, under-educated and then when people complain about it all the comes back is that "everyone can make it in the US with hard work" as if the under-educated could suddenly rise to be CEO if Walmart or something.

Things aren't working. To tackle racism you need to start with education. Old people are generally a lost cause. Young people are those who you can direct. However then people start shouting that it's indoctrination.

I mean, in a country where it's almost impossible for people to change school meals to be healthy for young growing minds to learn effectively with good "study fuel". Instead people jump up and down when Michelle Obama says that kids should have only one ketchup sachet. How the hell are you going to tackle racism if you can't solve a problem like ketchup sachets?

Often people say what they see. They try and show racists that it is not acceptable for them to be racist, and to keep as few people from being affected by racist thought. They can't change anything else, so they do the next best thing.
So right.

9 blacks slaughtered by a white racist

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

Yes, it's a travesty, what?

And we have people here talking about a "response" to an "attack" on the Confederate flag.

Go figure.
Yep. Didn't you know that an "attack" on the Confederate flag and burning down 6 churches are both the same. They're equivalent. Both sides need to calm down.

Calm down you say?

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban American Flag
The Perfect Storm continues.....................which was by design of the Race Baiters.........I heard that Al Sharpton and Jesse are both buying new boats.
Link?

Isn't that WRIGHT .............

It's always someone else's fault. The Democrats made Roof shoot those people, and the Democrats made those racist clowns set fire to those churches.

Forum List

Back