6 Black Churches burned

obamafiddling8142014.jpg

Are you showing pictures of Ferguson to somehow justify the recent killings, and setting black churches on fire?

There is no justification for the shootings............the one who did the shooting was a Lunatic....................but the aftermath of the other incidents have been leading to escalation...............

Your side has no problem, after fanning the flames, of saying look this flag caused it...................

but don't say a word to the incidents leading up to this..................

It's only matters if it suits your agenda....................It's not ok to point out other factors...........unless it supports your opinion..........

don't worry.........getting tired of listening to a bunch of dumb ass hypocritical libs anyway......and have work to do around here anyway...................

so enjoy..................

I never said the flag caused those shootings. Racial hatred is the cause of Roof killing those people.

When you repeatedly post pictures of the Ferguson riot, you are trying to justify racism, and the burning of black churches.

The LIBs are behind the church fires.
102408_nushelied.jpg

similar behavior from the right.

what is your point?
Can you post an example?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

sure.

Eleven Hate-Crime Hoaxes National Review Online

"
7. Last fall Vassar College was struck by a string of hateful remarks spray-painted on student residences, including “Fuck N*ggers” and “Hey Tranny, Know Your Place.” A few days after the university’s Bias Incident Response Team reported that multiple offenses had occurred on campus, the university announced that the perpetrators were actually two members of the Bias Incident Response Team.

Read more at: Eleven Hate-Crime Hoaxes National Review Online"

I believe that's one of the web sites that Roof used to visit before killing those people.

More Killed by White Extremists Than Jihadists Since 9/11

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

games libs play with stats.

sure, why would you talk about 9-11 when discussing jihadists murder counts?

lol!

I remember when RWer's used to say Bush kept us safe since 9-11. lol

if you are counting jihadist murders, leaving 9-11 out of the count is obviously dishonest.

if you are judging gwbush's security policies put into place AFTER 9-11 including the deaths of 9-11 is obviously misleading.

Those security policies made us less safe, but thanks to Obama we've had no 9-11's on his watch, even though that was the NeoClown prediction. Can you say "thank you, Obama?" :p

so your dropping your comparison between bush 9-11 policies and tyrone's link on jihadist murders since 9-11?

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist, in an apparent attempt to intimidate them.

Concrete examples asked for.

Now, based on the thread topic, perhaps there is adult or two here who would like civilly and honestly discuss either (a) the specific event addressed in the OP or (b) the larger, macro picture of what to do about it.

Doesn't hardcore partisan ideology ever get tedious?

I would say the President has addressed it, quite eloquently as well.

So, seven years into his presidency, he says this (whatever he said on your 37-minute video).

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that, during that speech, he challenged both ends of the issue to seriously and sincerely look in the mirror and work diligently to clean their own house before pointing the finger at the other, yes? Let me know where that is in the speech, I'd be happy to see him saying that at such an important moment.

Seven years - that is my point.

The LIBs are behind the church fires.
102408_nushelied.jpg

similar behavior from the right.

what is your point?
Can you post an example?

sure.

Eleven Hate-Crime Hoaxes National Review Online

"
7. Last fall Vassar College was struck by a string of hateful remarks spray-painted on student residences, including “Fuck N*ggers” and “Hey Tranny, Know Your Place.” A few days after the university’s Bias Incident Response Team reported that multiple offenses had occurred on campus, the university announced that the perpetrators were actually two members of the Bias Incident Response Team.

Read more at: Eleven Hate-Crime Hoaxes National Review Online"

I believe that's one of the web sites that Roof used to visit before killing those people.

err, are you casting doubt on the list?

what is your point?

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist, in an apparent attempt to intimidate them.

Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

guy lost his job for using the word niggardly.

More Killed by White Extremists Than Jihadists Since 9/11

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

games libs play with stats.

sure, why would you talk about 9-11 when discussing jihadists murder counts?

lol!

I remember when RWer's used to say Bush kept us safe since 9-11. lol

if you are counting jihadist murders, leaving 9-11 out of the count is obviously dishonest.

if you are judging gwbush's security policies put into place AFTER 9-11 including the deaths of 9-11 is obviously misleading.

Those security policies made us less safe, but thanks to Obama we've had no 9-11's on his watch, even though that was the NeoClown prediction. Can you say "thank you, Obama?" :p

so your dropping your comparison between bush 9-11 policies and tyrone's link on jihadist murders since 9-11?

I say we leave the Bush years out of it completely, and just go with "since Obama."

Growing hate groups blame Obama economy - CNN.com

The State of Hate White Supremacist Groups Growing - Confronting the New Faces of Hate

The Year in Hate and Extremism Southern Poverty Law Center

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/us/number-of-us-hate-groups-on-the-rise-report-says.html?_r=0

So you really can't think of an example. I believe it's possible, I believe you really can't.

I know this won't be good enough, but it is just one of many, many examples. I'm not going to chase 'em down for a person who won't admit they exist:

Rep. Bennie Thompson defends calling Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom - CBS News

“That Mitch McConnell would have the audacity to tell the president of the United States — not the chief executive, but the commander-in-chief — that ‘I don’t care what you come up with we’re going to be against it.’ Now if that’s not a racist statement I don’t know what is.”

And nice little bit of "Thomas is an Uncle Tom" for good measure.

Doesn't burning black churces because you are upset over the loss of the confederate flag say a lot about the true meaning of that flag?

It has always been a flag of hate and burning churches proves that

you are speculating on the motive of the arsonists.

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure from LGBT individuals, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does.""

No amount of examples will be good enough for them.

They will not look in the mirror.

They have too much to lose.

posting a few white race baiters does not mean that certain blacks are not also race baiters.

you do realize that, right?

Doesn't burning black churces because you are upset over the loss of the confederate flag say a lot about the true meaning of that flag?

It has always been a flag of hate and burning churches proves that

No, they'll just tell you that burning black churches after the flag went down was a total coincidence OR they can go for burning black churches is about Heritage and Pride.

and tomorrow the mob will find some other reason to howl.

what will you have accomplished?

Again, times change

What once may have been publicly acceptable, no longer is
Mr Roof forced a change in the perception of what that flag means

I doubt if we will go back

not an answer.

i asked what you will have accomplished, you and your corporate allies.
They accomplished removing a historic racist symbol from the public sphere that has been divisive and holding the country back. Finally.

lol!!!

the flag is what has been holding this country back?!

when ALL the dem appointees on the supreme court voted in favor of blatant anti-white discrimination (new haven firefighter case)?

:haha:

so, when nothing changes, what is next on the hit parade?

what is the next target for the mob?

Looks like your beloved Confederate Flag has been pushed into the shadows

You have only yourself to blame when you allowed racists to take over your flag

Dylann Roof...put an end to your flag

are you agreeing with marc that the flag was what was holding american back?

when nothing changes what is next on the hit parade?

And you're unhappy because...???

Forum List

Back