6 Black Churches burned

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?

Is that what you're hoping for?

Call your doctor,

You need an appointment, and his couch is waiting.
Why not simply answer the question?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You didn't understand the answer either?

"Is that what you're hoping for?"

and I basically told her(?) to see a psychiatrist.
It's a yes or no question. So no, you didn't answer it.

ayers-wright_obama.jpg
tumblr_msmxpyfSBX1rncbh7o1_500.jpg

one diplomatic meeting is not the same attending a church for twenty years.

it is dishonest to pretend otherwise.

Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?

Call your doctor,

It's a yes or no question. So no, you didn't answer it.

yes, I did.

Have someone explain the answer to you.

...I don't see blacks rioting in the streets demanding the confederate flag be taken down...
Really?

Did you see anything concerning the demonstrations outside the Capitol Building of the State of South Carolina?

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

right. because there was so much money to be made off of flag sales.

the mob is howling, and the meek are trying to appease it.

it will not work. the mob will never be sated.

we had a race war more like massacres of Blacks by whites
The Rosewood Massacre of 1923

And the Tulsa race riot of 1921.

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

During the 16 hours of the assault, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries (the two black hospitals were burned down), and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities.:108–109 An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Department of Vital Statistics was 39, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.:108, 228

The events of the riot were long omitted from local and state histories. "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private.

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

9 blacks slaughtered by a white racist

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

by A black community.
You know who started the racial lawlessness and divisiveness ...it was that law breaking Black woman Rosa Parks who became a symbol of divisive Black folks starting shit with white folks ...that led to the rabble rousing Martin Luther King....no wonder Reagan administration officials called him "Martin Lucifer Coon" ...if these Blacks had not protested they would be eating fried chicken , watermelon and singing spirituals by the barn were they lived...

If Rosa Parks did that today the police would have said " I was in mortal fear of my life when she reached for her waist line on the bus"

and you libs accuse us cons of living in the past. lol!

Why but of course!!!

I see your point, brother idiotus!!

ALL blacks all over the planet must show forgiveness, otherwise they are just uppity negeros!!!

Man, of man, why didn't we think of that!!!???!!!

DORK.

asshole.

I see you are honing your debating skills, yet setting the bar very low for yourself.

At this rate, even ants are very confident of being above your bar!!

Did he get his race war?

Call your doctor,

You don't realize it, but you've already answered my question.

...I don't see blacks rioting in the streets demanding the confederate flag be taken down...
Really?

Did you see anything concerning the demonstrations outside the Capitol Building of the State of South Carolina?

That is what you call a riot?

That peaceful demonstration was unique in that both blacks and whites finally united in demanding that the racist flag be taken down

More importantly, corporate America has taken notice and want no part of that flag

ooooh, because if corporate american takes sides in an issue, than rw knows that side is right!

Up until Dylann Roof, corporate America had a view of....wink, wink, Rednecks love that flag and we can make money off of it

Mr Roof has killed your flag and I doubt we will ever look at it the way we once did. With corporate America no longer wanting to be associated with the flag, it will move into the shadows with mostly redneck diehards and racists using it....it is no longer suitable for company

right. because there was so much money to be made off of flag sales.

the mob is howling, and the meek are trying to appease it.

it will not work. the mob will never be sated.

It is not just the selling of Chinese made Rebel Flags

It is corporate sponsorships at major events. While once, you would see Confederate flags flown proudly at concerts, fairs, NASCAR races, you will see corporations reluctant to participate in events where the flag is prominantly displayed

Follow the money........Today, those who are flying the flag are chasing away the money

could be white racists. could be pyromaniacs. could be blacks/libs trying to make american look as racist as they think it is.

until someone is caught, and their motivation revealed, it is all speculation.
Yet look at this thread. 20+ pages into it, 95% of the posts are personal attacks, personal insults, flaming, lies and name-calling.

Serious discourse on what actually might be done to improve things? Little.

If this site were some kind of anomaly, who cares. But the problem is that it is more and more reflective of the "conversation on race" nationally.

I wonder how bad this will get.

we had a race war more like massacres of Blacks by whites
The Rosewood Massacre of 1923

And the Tulsa race riot of 1921.

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

During the 16 hours of the assault, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries (the two black hospitals were burned down), and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities.:108–109 An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Department of Vital Statistics was 39, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.:108, 228

The events of the riot were long omitted from local and state histories. "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private.

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

yep, 1921

white racists today could never assemble the numbers to attack a town today.

which is why a church burning is a good possible racist attack. one guy, maybe two, attacking a target likely to have no one around.

oh, and of course i mean real racist, not people who just disagree with libs.

But they do. Are you denying it?

In most of the cases the evidence proved otherwise..............Hand's up don't shoot was a Lie..........
Part of Fergusen was burned for a Lie.............

And in all of the cases, Obama and the usual race baiting idiots FANNED THE FLAMES.............

And then wonder why it escalates.........they have set back race relations in this country not advanced it.........

Now they enhance it even more..........LOOK A REBEL FLAG............which now escalating............where it will lead who knows........

You throw gas on a fire and you get a bigger fire...............and it is DUMB ASS POLICY and is the exact opposite of the duty of the POTUS.

Did he get his race war?

Call your doctor,

You don't realize it, but you've already answered my question.

Good.

and what decision did you make?

Forum List

Back