6 Bullets and No Gunpowder on Brown's Body

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
6 Bullets and no gunpowder on Brown's body because, as I conjectured, he was shot from at least 35 feet away. You can see that in the YouTube video.

This unqualified, amateur semi-adult racist Wilson had no business being on a police force anywhere. And the Ferguson PD know it.

They tried to distract the public with the store video from this murder, but it's not going to work.

Wilson could have maimed that kid in the knee. Hell, any Jersey or New York Mafia boss will tell you that.

Last edited:
6 Bullets and no gunpowder on Brown's body because, as I conjectured, he was shot from at least 35 feet away. You can see that in the YouTube video.

This unqualified, amateur semi-adult racist Wilson had no business being on a police force anywhere. And the Ferguson PD know it.

They tried to distract the public with the store video from this murder, but it's not going to work.

Wilson could have maimed that kid in the knee. Hell, any Jersey or New York Mafia boss will tell you that.

You have a source or just speculating? Until the autopsy results are released, how would the source know?

Cops don't "shoot to maim", they shoot center of mass.

If the Cop can articulate on his report why he shot then he'll be just fine.

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

I am a New York Mafia boss. :badgrin::D

You see a threat on your life charging, you aim for center mass.

Police aren't trained to shoot in the knees. They are trained to shoot center mass.

The lack of gun residue and as well as the fact he shot him six times indicates this was excessive use of force.

Maimed him in the knee?? Are you kidding? You are suggesting he stop a charging man by aiming at a small spot that is moving rapidly?? No, that is not how things are done.

If it turns out that the kid was charging Wilson, he did exactly the right thing.

Police aren't trained to shoot in the knees. They are trained to shoot center mass.

The lack of gun residue and as well as the fact he shot him six times indicates this was excessive use of force.

Or it indicates that the cop panicked.

Not if the guy bum rushing the cop kept coming after being shot.

there would not be gunpowder residue on his body

he was dressed

as the doctor said

Cops don't "shoot to maim", they shoot center of mass.

If the Cop can articulate on his report why he shot then he'll be just fine.

Police and other armed officers are trained to shoot to kill. Logic being, if you shoot someone, even if you're not guilty of a crime, you're probably gonna loose the civili trial and be hit up for hundreds of thousands of dollars. A dead suspect can't sue you.

This is true.

are you a gun shot ballistics expert ?

have you ever fired a handgun ?

how experienced are you with gun shots at any range, meaning distance ?

where did all these lefties get their education to suddenly become handgun firing experts and gunshot ballistics experts ?

I don't understand the OP. Autopsy vindicates the officer, it doesn't condemn him. Yet the OP post goes from vindication to condemnation.

According to eye-witnesses, he was "executed." So it's SOP to execute people shooting them 4 times in the arm? :)

I don't understand the OP. Autopsy vindicates the officer, it doesn't condemn him. Yet the OP post goes from vindication to condemnation.

According to eye-witnesses, he was "executed." So it's SOP to execute people shooting them 4 times in the arm? :)

Absolutely right.

I was one of those who called for close investigation because of the witness statements of him being shot in the back and having his hands in the air. Now it is obvious he was not facing away and did not have his hands in the air.

The shots in the arm MAY indicate surrender:

Michael Brown death: Autopsy won't offer clarity - CNN.com

"Because these shots were all in the front apparently, that might lend credence to people's theories that Michael Brown was going after the police officer."
"On the other hand," Stelter added, "the shots were on the arms (and head) on the front. Does that mean his arms were up?"

No vindication, more questions.

Why was he shot in the palm of his hand?

If he were charging at the officer and reaching towards him, his hands would have been in the line of fire for his center of body mass.

If he was charging the officer, the hits on the arm will bear that out if the points of entry indicate that. If standing prone in surrender, it'll show that as well. Why the autopsy is so critical. And probably why the family requested the second one. Both vindicated the officer.

Forum List

Back