6 Bullets and No Gunpowder on Brown's Body

6 Bullets and no gunpowder on Brown's body because, as I conjectured, he was shot from at least 35 feet away. You can see that in the YouTube video.

This unqualified, amateur semi-adult racist Wilson had no business being on a police force anywhere. And the Ferguson PD know it.

They tried to distract the public with the store video from this murder, but it's not going to work.

Wilson could have maimed that kid in the knee. Hell, any Jersey or New York Mafia boss will tell you that.

You have a source or just speculating? Until the autopsy results are released, how would the source know?

It' been repeated on television news this morning, with the police report body diagram showing the entrance wounds.

Darren Wilson is the dictionary poster boy for "overkill".

What I'm finding the most disturbing, after someone died, is how eager some are to crucify the officer. Rather than defaulting to believing the good guys, they default to believing the bad guys and his family and friends. WTF is up with that? I get political differences and all that, but since when have different political philisophies gone hand in hand with siding with evil against good?

Cops don't "shoot to maim", they shoot center of mass.

If the Cop can articulate on his report why he shot then he'll be just fine.

Really? How do they do that when the perpetrator is in a getaway car, like after a bank robbery. Seems to me they shoot the tires and then apprehend.

These guys in the video didn't even shoot the guy's tires and he stole a lot more than some cigars. Oh, and he's white, too. Not that that makes any difference.

Wilson had a choice to make and he decided to be judge, jury and exectuioner. Way over his pay grade and certainly beyond his emotional/psychological capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 Bullets and no gunpowder on Brown's body because, as I conjectured, he was shot from at least 35 feet away. You can see that in the YouTube video.

This unqualified, amateur semi-adult racist Wilson had no business being on a police force anywhere. And the Ferguson PD know it.

They tried to distract the public with the store video from this murder, but it's not going to work.

Wilson could have maimed that kid in the knee. Hell, any Jersey or New York Mafia boss will tell you that.

You have a source or just speculating? Until the autopsy results are released, how would the source know?

It' been repeated on television news this morning, with the police report body diagram showing the entrance wounds.

It strikes Me that you are the dictionary definition of a frothing maniac.

Overkill? On what do you base that claim?

Why was he shot in the palm of his hand?

If he were charging at the officer and reaching towards him, his hands would have been in the line of fire for his center of body mass.

If he was charging the officer, the hits on the arm will bear that out if the points of entry indicate that. If standing prone in surrender, it'll show that as well. Why the autopsy is so critical. And probably why the family requested the second one. Both vindicated the officer.

Check out the news: NO GUN POWER ON HIM. He was shot at a distance.

When a cop fires his weapon he is trained to not just fire one round, if the suspect was charging him, head down, hands out, the cop is going to fire multiple rounds. So much for the the theory he was shot from behind, or that he was walking along and the cop pulled up and executed him. Challenge a cop and chances are you will be shot. It will all come out in time but those that believe he was a gentle giant and the cop was racist will never change their views

If he were charging at the officer and reaching towards him, his hands would have been in the line of fire for his center of body mass.

If he was charging the officer, the hits on the arm will bear that out if the points of entry indicate that. If standing prone in surrender, it'll show that as well. Why the autopsy is so critical. And probably why the family requested the second one. Both vindicated the officer.

or the remote possibility that he was wearing clothes

I am a New York Mafia boss. :badgrin::D

You see a threat on your life charging, you aim for center mass.

Yet no shots to the center, and yes, gunpowder on clothing is important. I still question the lighting, could the officer actually see well enough to aim? Could Brown have been coming towards him trying to surrender? The officer may have thought there was weapon in the raised hand.....

Hey...NO SHIT SHERLOCK...are you even following your own thread?

...and you keep shooting until the guy face-plants!

When a cop fires his weapon he is trained to not just fire one round, if the suspect was charging him, head down, hands out, the cop is going to fire multiple rounds. So much for the the theory he was shot from behind, or that he was walking along and the cop pulled up and executed him. Challenge a cop and chances are you will be shot. It will all come out in time but those that believe he was a gentle giant and the cop was racist will never change their views

I don't think it proves he wasn't shot while running though; just that Wilson missed if he had.

Police aren't trained to shoot in the knees. They are trained to shoot center mass.

The lack of gun residue and as well as the fact he shot him six times indicates this was excessive use of force.

You are dumb as rat shit.

Would the gun powder penetrate his clothing? Was the clothing available to the medical examiner?

Yet no shots to the center, and yes, gunpowder on clothing is important. I still question the lighting, could the officer actually see well enough to aim? Could Brown have been coming towards him trying to surrender? The officer may have thought there was weapon in the raised hand.....
I can go along with the lighting question, not the surrendering. He was running towards and armed officer, after fleeing to surrender?

Police aren't trained to shoot in the knees. They are trained to shoot center mass.

The lack of gun residue and as well as the fact he shot him six times indicates this was excessive use of force.

You are dumb as rat shit.

You are being unfair to rat shit.

gunpowder on clothing is important

this autopsy did not test for that

another department does that testing

if there turns out to be residue

the two are 3-5 ft apart or less

Overkill? On what do you base that claim?

Read my other posts, Wilson could have easily maimed him. But he snapped. Sort of like this asshole who beat up a black woman in California.

Go to :44 in this one:

And like the cop who killed the black guy at Fruitvale station. And the cop who choked Eric Garner to death a few weeks ago.

Go to 1:50 in this video.

The cops at Fruitvale Station tried to gather up everyone's cell phones but the people on the train who video-taped the incident got away because the train took off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back