6 Bullets and No Gunpowder on Brown's Body

Any gunpowder on Brown's clothes? Oh, you don't know? Figured...
No, but can make inferences.

If the head shots were last, including the one that went in though the top of his head and into his shoulder, that would mean his head would be covered in gunshot residue. Unless he was still wearing his hat, and his hat didn't look like it had bullet holes in it.

Michael Brown has become "BIG Mike", and the fight in the police car, which included at least one shot fired, leaves no residue...... and is suddenly ignored. No PCP, and where is the officer's toxicology screen?

The one I just watched, Washington Post, guy says 2 shots through the arm and a graze wound on the palm. Palm one could be while he was running away. We just don't know.

Running with his PALM toward the officer...sure. More likely walking with his hands showing NOTHING IN THEM. Shot in the head once before the last fatal shot, no question why his head was down, he had been hit five times before the that last one.

Last edited:
What I'm finding the most disturbing, after someone died, is how eager some are to crucify the officer. Rather than defaulting to believing the good guys, they default to believing the bad guys and his family and friends. WTF is up with that? I get political differences and all that, but since when have different political philisophies gone hand in hand with siding with evil against good?
There are plenty of people who believe the police are the bad guys.

As good a conjecture as any at this point. We just don't know, that report hasn't settled much of anything.

As noted earler, just more questions; the officer has no history of violence, Brown did not, until the incident in the store........many questions. St. Louis may try to rush this to a Grand Jury, its way too early.

Check out the news: NO GUN POWER ON HIM. He was shot at a distance.
Of more then 12 inches...as explained by Dr Baden who did the second autopsy.That's all it proves.And he did not have access to the clothes the man was wearing.No explanation.Just he didn't have access.

Last edited:
Wow
People need to review the Tueller Drill. Anything within 21 feet is fatal to the guy with the gun if he's not ready.
So far the forensics all support the officer. The officer is trained to shoot to neutralize the threat. He has been told repeatedly to shoot until the threat ceases. That is what he did. The eye shot probably was the fatal shot, but without taking out the cortex Brown still would have had 5 seconds of life. That's a lot when someone is charging you.
As usual NoPeePee interjects her own brand of ignorance and stupidity, pretending exculpatory evidence is damning.

Wow
People need to review the Tueller Drill. Anything within 21 feet is fatal to the guy with the gun if he's not ready.
So far the forensics all support the officer. The officer is trained to shoot to neutralize the threat. He has been told repeatedly to shoot until the threat ceases. That is what he did. The eye shot probably was the fatal shot, but without taking out the cortex Brown still would have had 5 seconds of life. That's a lot when someone is charging you.
As usual NoPeePee interjects her own brand of ignorance and stupidity, pretending exculpatory evidence is damning.

The one to the top of the head was the fatal shot, was in the report. The eyeshot one went through his face, out his jaw, and into his shoulder/upper chest.

Well so far I heard Holden's ordered one. The one that's out now was by the parents? And it's their second I think? We know the FPD and FBI and NAACP will prob. do one as well right?

Forum List

Back