6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Per capita knife attacks are substantially higher in Londonstan.

The Muzzie Beast knows it, he's just lying.

We looked at murder rates from both weapons over a five-year period.

There were 34 firearm homicides in the US per million of population in 2016, compared with 0.48 shooting-related murders in the UK.

Knife murders are also higher stateside: there were 4.96 homicides “due to knives or cutting instruments” in the US for every million of population in 2016.

In Britain there were 3.26 homicides involving a sharp instrument per million people in the year from April 2016 to March 2017.

Trump's knife crime claim: how do the US and UK compare?

Using FBI figures.

Why oh why do you imbeciles quote trump when trying to make a point ?
Trump lied as the article shows.
US knife crime is significantly worse than that in the UK.
Suck on that you ignorant fuck.

Any stats comparing the rate of acid attacks?

When did the UK's knife homicide rate grow so close to that of the US?
Lol, lose the argument and change the subject. You drones are fucking hilarious.

I'm not the one who made the argument in the first place. I'm asking questions. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the knife-homicide rate correlates with Islamic migration. Maybe I'll look into it later.
So you are saying that our Muslim citizens make the UK a lot safer than the US ?

I'm saying that muslim migration made the UK less safe than it used to be.

Is it overkill when a person uses their gun to stop an intruder or attacker?

Police carry sidearms at all times while on duty for the twenty to thirty years of their career and most of them will tell you they've never had to pull it or fire at a suspect their entire career. Most of those who have will say they only had to do so two or three times. Most of them will also say they hope to never have to draw their weapon.
The same goes for civilian gun owners. I have a handgun myself and I hope like hell I never have to point it at someone and most legal and responsible gun owners will say the same.

The point is, a firearm may or may not be overkill sitting in the gun case but it most definitely is not overkill when you need it to protect your family.
I have a handgun myself and I hope like hell I never have to point it at someone
Yes, you have never needed it to protect your family. You swallowed the NRA "buy more guns" argument of why you should be afraid enough of life to need a gun. I hope you never have to point it at anyone either; most likely you won't.

So are you ready to give the government your gun if they ask for it?
I wouldn't own one or have one in my house if you paid me.
Your choice and I wholeheartedly support your right to exercise that choice

All I ask of you is to do the same
Sadly, sometimes we all have to suffer for the few who abuse their privileges. It happens all the time. We wouldn't need laws at all if it weren't for them that break them. But gun ownership causes 10,000 deaths a YEAR in this country. It is a public health issue if nothing else and we sit on our hands and do absolutely nothing.
No we don't

And we are not talking about privileges here this is about rights.
And gun ownership does not cause deaths any more than owning a pool causes drownings or owning a car causes car accidents

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.
You wasting your time sir.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.
Never said that my mother country is perfect. But we dont kill each other like you have been doing.
American kids are not safe to go to school Moroccan kids can.
In a 23 years that I lived there not once a mass shooting or people getting shot at work , when i landed here the first time, while watching the news i had an overdose of the amounts of deaths here.
No country is perfect...but America is fucked when it comes to crimes, violence and aggressiveness.

And you don't live here so why do you care?

Mind your own business and we'll mind ours.

WHat is it with you foreigners who are obsessed with the US anyway?

TBI Investigating Seven Related Homicides, Officer-Involved Shooting in Sumner County
This looks like a domestic situation. In countries with proper gun control a row leads to a few doors getting slammed and a night in the pub. At least only one child was slaughtered this time.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

And you are an idiot.
And people get shot dead everyday in this country. You are numb to it. :)

They sure do and when you find a way to regulate and control murderous people who use guns to kill, rob and rape. Patent it. You will make a fortune.

The gun is the tool. The PERSON using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.

What country is he from??

If he doesn't like it here he can go back to that shithole. Goodbye

Morocco, he claims that it isn't that bad however you can read story after story of the problems there. He is only in the US for money, no loyalty, nothing but the almighty dollar and when he is done he will move back to Morocco. He is basically a greedy SOB.

Well there are plenty just like him all over.

He should shag his ass back to Morocco.
I do when I feel like. I'm a US citizen and you can kiss my ass....if me and others can abolish the 2nd our kids will ;).

Good luck with that dipshit.

Oh and you can kiss my ass. Go back to Morocco and be a good little death cult member.

You don't like it here. Leave.

And you are an idiot.

Never said that my mother country is perfect. But we dont kill each other like you have been doing.
In a 23 years that I lived there not once a mass shooting or people getting shot at work , when i landed here the first time, while watching the news i had an overdose of the amounts of deaths here.
No country is perfect...but America is fucked when it comes to crimes, violence and aggressiveness.

If you don’t like it, no one is keeping you here and we’d be happy to see you go back to your third world country where women are treated like crap, where gays are imprisoned, along with Christians.

I went to school, my kids went to school my grandkids are going to school and none of us were or are afraid to go to school, sorry you are such a wuss. Maybe if we treated our women, gays and Christians like Morocco, you feel safer?

And you are an idiot.

Morocco, he claims that it isn't that bad however you can read story after story of the problems there. He is only in the US for money, no loyalty, nothing but the almighty dollar and when he is done he will move back to Morocco. He is basically a greedy SOB.
Lol who said that ?

You did asshole.

And people get shot dead everyday in this country. You are numb to it. :)
Big country. Lots of people. Things happen.
For every person murdered with a gun in the US, > 10 guns are used in self-defense.

And you are an idiot.

Huh? I live here and I'm American.

And you are an idiot.

Who doesn't vote which pretty much tells us you just like to cry and whine.

Well there are plenty just like him all over.

He should shag his ass back to Morocco.
I do when I feel like. I'm a US citizen and you can kiss my ass....if me and others can abolish the 2nd our kids will ;).

Good luck with that dipshit.

Oh and you can kiss my ass. Go back to Morocco and be a good little death cult member.

You don't like it here. Leave.
I feel bad for you. You were roughed apparently and you lost your feminism, you talk like a thug, rough as hell.

And you are an idiot.

You bet I will just ri piss you off, you and your racist cult.

And you are an idiot.

If you don’t like it, no one is keeping you here and we’d be happy to see you go back to your third world country where women are treated like crap, where gays are imprisoned, along with Christians.

I went to school, my kids went to school my grandkids are going to school and none of us were or are afraid to go to school, sorry you are such a wuss. Maybe if we treated our women, gays and Christians like Morocco, you feel safer?
1 in 4 US women got raped or sexually harrassed... just today a Pentagon survey came out and one in 4 women experienced sexual harassment. You voted for a president that uses his power and money to grab pussies.
On daily basis women get kidnapped raped, and burried.
Girls as young as 10 years get kidnapped , rapes and buried.
And you compare this to Morocco ? Hahahaha.
If one woman get raped and killed the whole country stand still for weeks...in the US is daily occurrence.
Enjoy this stat:
One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family

Again I lived in both countries and they cant even be compared. The US has both rape and gun violence epidemic.

And you are an idiot.

1 in 4 US women got raped or sexually harrassed... just today a Pentagon survey came out and one in 4 women experienced sexual harassment. You voted for a president that uses his power and money to grab pussies.
If one woman get raped and killed the whole country stand still for weeks...in the US is daily occurrence.
Enjoy this stat:
One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family

Again I lived in both countries and they cant even be compared. The US has both rape and gun violence epidemic.

Yes....women are not as strong as men and need guns in order to make up the difference in strength and aggression....good thing you agree with us then....

A woman using a gun is less likely to be raped and more likely to not be injured during the attack....

Guns Effective Defense Against Rape

However, most recent studies with improved methodology are consistently showing that the more forceful the resistance, the lower the risk of a completed rape, with no increase in physical injury. Sarah Ullman's original research (Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 1998) and critical review of past studies (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1997) are especially valuable in solidifying this conclusion.

I wish to single out one particular subtype of physical resistance: Use of a weapon, and especially a firearm, is statistically a woman's best means of resistance, greatly enhancing her odds of escaping both rape and injury, compared to any other strategy of physical or verbal resistance. This conclusion is drawn from four types of information.

First, a 1989 study (Furby, Journal of Interpersonal Violence) found that both male and female survey respondents judged a gun to be the most effective means that a potential rape victim could use to fend off the assault. Rape "experts" considered it a close second, after eye-gouging.

Second, raw data from the 1979-1985 installments of the Justice Department's annual National Crime Victim Survey show that when a woman resists a stranger rape with a gun, the probability of completion was 0.1 percent and of victim injury 0.0 percent, compared to 31 percent and 40 percent, respectively, for all stranger rapes (Kleck, Social Problems, 1990).

Third, a recent paper (Southwick, Journal of Criminal Justice, 2000) analyzed victim resistance to violent crimes generally, with robbery, aggravated assault and rape considered together. Women who resisted with a gun were 2.5 times more likely to escape without injury than those who did not resist and 4 times more likely to escape uninjured than those who resisted with any means other than a gun. Similarly, their property losses in a robbery were reduced more than six-fold and almost three-fold, respectively, compared to the other categories of resistance strategy.

Fourth, we have two studies in the last 20 years that directly address the outcomes of women who resist attempted rape with a weapon. (Lizotte, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986; Kleck, Social Problems, 1990.) The former concludes,"Further, women who resist rape with a gun or knife dramatically decrease their probability of completion." (Lizotte did not analyze victim injuries apart from the rape itself.) The latter concludes that "resistance with a gun or knife is the most effective form of resistance for preventing completion of a rape"; this is accomplished "without creating any significant additional risk of other injury."

The best conclusion from available scientific data, then, is when avoidance of rape has failed and one must choose between being raped and resisting, a woman's best option is to resist with a gun in her hands.

yep , God made all men and women but it was 'Sam Colt' that made ALL Men and Women EQUAL when he made the Revolving handheld gun , or revolver .

yep , a woman , disabled man , disabled people , weak person , normal men and women are ALL the match or Equal of a young big and strong well muscled attacker if the victim has a little 6 shot .357 revolver [gun] .

You bet I will just ri piss you off, you and your racist cult.

Racist, bigoted assholes such as your self, don’t piss me off, I just laugh at you for being hypocrites and liars.

And you are an idiot.

Enjoy this stat:

Since Trump has been President how many “pussies” has he grabbed?

If you feel unsafe then you should leave, how dare you keep your children in such an unsafe country. That is why I think your whole routine is absolute bullshit and hypocritical. Again, racists such as yourself have no room to talk about anyone else.

In Morocco women fear reporting rape, it is very under reported, the women who report they have been raped are humiliated by the country they live in, looked down upon by others, wives are raped by their own husbands.

And you are an idiot.

You must be the wrong sort of American.

And you are an idiot.

You must be the wrong sort of American.

He doesn’t vote and cries that his homeland, where women are second class citizens and must silently suffer rape, where gays face prison time and Christians are jailed just because of their religion, is a better country than the United States and then stays here rather than going back to his homeland.

He can be an American, we welcome legal immigrants, but when their attitude is that of constantly bashing the United States, then we don’t have to or need to respect him or his opinion.

Forum List

Back