🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 dead , 3 wounded - guns make you safer ?

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.
Never said that my mother country is perfect. But we dont kill each other like you have been doing.
American kids are not safe to go to school Moroccan kids can.
In a 23 years that I lived there not once a mass shooting or people getting shot at work , when i landed here the first time, while watching the news i had an overdose of the amounts of deaths here.
No country is perfect...but America is fucked when it comes to crimes, violence and aggressiveness.

If you don’t like it, no one is keeping you here and we’d be happy to see you go back to your third world country where women are treated like crap, where gays are imprisoned, along with Christians.

I went to school, my kids went to school my grandkids are going to school and none of us were or are afraid to go to school, sorry you are such a wuss. Maybe if we treated our women, gays and Christians like Morocco, you feel safer?
1 in 4 US women got raped or sexually harrassed... just today a Pentagon survey came out and one in 4 women experienced sexual harassment. You voted for a president that uses his power and money to grab pussies.
On daily basis women get kidnapped raped, and burried.
Girls as young as 10 years get kidnapped , rapes and buried.
And you compare this to Morocco ? Hahahaha.
If one woman get raped and killed the whole country stand still for weeks...in the US is daily occurrence.
Enjoy this stat:
One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family

Again I lived in both countries and they cant even be compared. The US has both rape and gun violence epidemic.

Yes....women are not as strong as men and need guns in order to make up the difference in strength and aggression....good thing you agree with us then....

A woman using a gun is less likely to be raped and more likely to not be injured during the attack....

Guns Effective Defense Against Rape

However, most recent studies with improved methodology are consistently showing that the more forceful the resistance, the lower the risk of a completed rape, with no increase in physical injury. Sarah Ullman's original research (Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 1998) and critical review of past studies (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1997) are especially valuable in solidifying this conclusion.

I wish to single out one particular subtype of physical resistance: Use of a weapon, and especially a firearm, is statistically a woman's best means of resistance, greatly enhancing her odds of escaping both rape and injury, compared to any other strategy of physical or verbal resistance. This conclusion is drawn from four types of information.

First, a 1989 study (Furby, Journal of Interpersonal Violence) found that both male and female survey respondents judged a gun to be the most effective means that a potential rape victim could use to fend off the assault. Rape "experts" considered it a close second, after eye-gouging.

Second, raw data from the 1979-1985 installments of the Justice Department's annual National Crime Victim Survey show that when a woman resists a stranger rape with a gun, the probability of completion was 0.1 percent and of victim injury 0.0 percent, compared to 31 percent and 40 percent, respectively, for all stranger rapes (Kleck, Social Problems, 1990).

Third, a recent paper (Southwick, Journal of Criminal Justice, 2000) analyzed victim resistance to violent crimes generally, with robbery, aggravated assault and rape considered together. Women who resisted with a gun were 2.5 times more likely to escape without injury than those who did not resist and 4 times more likely to escape uninjured than those who resisted with any means other than a gun. Similarly, their property losses in a robbery were reduced more than six-fold and almost three-fold, respectively, compared to the other categories of resistance strategy.

Fourth, we have two studies in the last 20 years that directly address the outcomes of women who resist attempted rape with a weapon. (Lizotte, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986; Kleck, Social Problems, 1990.) The former concludes,"Further, women who resist rape with a gun or knife dramatically decrease their probability of completion." (Lizotte did not analyze victim injuries apart from the rape itself.) The latter concludes that "resistance with a gun or knife is the most effective form of resistance for preventing completion of a rape"; this is accomplished "without creating any significant additional risk of other injury."

The best conclusion from available scientific data, then, is when avoidance of rape has failed and one must choose between being raped and resisting, a woman's best option is to resist with a gun in her hands.
Tell that to the women in the armed forces. And womw usually get assaulted by men that knows them. So you suggest girls and women walk around carrying guns at all times ? In bed? At work? While taking a bath ? At school?
Girls elementary school age get raped and kidnapped how you wanna solve that ?
Besides gun violence, America has a violence issue, incest issue, sexual harassment issue....they are epidemic.

What is interesting is Issa comes from a country with a terrible human rights record when it comes to women, gays and Christians. He says nothing about that, yet criticizes the United States every chance he gets and doesn't vote, probably because he can't do so legally.
Never said that my mother country is perfect. But we dont kill each other like you have been doing.
In a 23 years that I lived there not once a mass shooting or people getting shot at work , when i landed here the first time, while watching the news i had an overdose of the amounts of deaths here.
No country is perfect...but America is fucked when it comes to crimes, violence and aggressiveness.

If you don’t like it, no one is keeping you here and we’d be happy to see you go back to your third world country where women are treated like crap, where gays are imprisoned, along with Christians.

I went to school, my kids went to school my grandkids are going to school and none of us were or are afraid to go to school, sorry you are such a wuss. Maybe if we treated our women, gays and Christians like Morocco, you feel safer?
1 in 4 US women got raped or sexually harrassed... just today a Pentagon survey came out and one in 4 women experienced sexual harassment. You voted for a president that uses his power and money to grab pussies.
Girls as young as 10 years get kidnapped , rapes and buried.
And you compare this to Morocco ? Hahahaha.
If one woman get raped and killed the whole country stand still for weeks...in the US is daily occurrence.
Enjoy this stat:
One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family

Again I lived in both countries and they cant even be compared. The US has both rape and gun violence epidemic.

Yes....women are not as strong as men and need guns in order to make up the difference in strength and aggression....good thing you agree with us then....

A woman using a gun is less likely to be raped and more likely to not be injured during the attack....

Guns Effective Defense Against Rape

However, most recent studies with improved methodology are consistently showing that the more forceful the resistance, the lower the risk of a completed rape, with no increase in physical injury. Sarah Ullman's original research (Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 1998) and critical review of past studies (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1997) are especially valuable in solidifying this conclusion.

I wish to single out one particular subtype of physical resistance: Use of a weapon, and especially a firearm, is statistically a woman's best means of resistance, greatly enhancing her odds of escaping both rape and injury, compared to any other strategy of physical or verbal resistance. This conclusion is drawn from four types of information.

First, a 1989 study (Furby, Journal of Interpersonal Violence) found that both male and female survey respondents judged a gun to be the most effective means that a potential rape victim could use to fend off the assault. Rape "experts" considered it a close second, after eye-gouging.

Second, raw data from the 1979-1985 installments of the Justice Department's annual National Crime Victim Survey show that when a woman resists a stranger rape with a gun, the probability of completion was 0.1 percent and of victim injury 0.0 percent, compared to 31 percent and 40 percent, respectively, for all stranger rapes (Kleck, Social Problems, 1990).

Third, a recent paper (Southwick, Journal of Criminal Justice, 2000) analyzed victim resistance to violent crimes generally, with robbery, aggravated assault and rape considered together. Women who resisted with a gun were 2.5 times more likely to escape without injury than those who did not resist and 4 times more likely to escape uninjured than those who resisted with any means other than a gun. Similarly, their property losses in a robbery were reduced more than six-fold and almost three-fold, respectively, compared to the other categories of resistance strategy.

Fourth, we have two studies in the last 20 years that directly address the outcomes of women who resist attempted rape with a weapon. (Lizotte, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986; Kleck, Social Problems, 1990.) The former concludes,"Further, women who resist rape with a gun or knife dramatically decrease their probability of completion." (Lizotte did not analyze victim injuries apart from the rape itself.) The latter concludes that "resistance with a gun or knife is the most effective form of resistance for preventing completion of a rape"; this is accomplished "without creating any significant additional risk of other injury."

The best conclusion from available scientific data, then, is when avoidance of rape has failed and one must choose between being raped and resisting, a woman's best option is to resist with a gun in her hands.
Tell that to the women in the armed forces. And womw usually get assaulted by men that knows them. So you suggest girls and women walk around carrying guns at all times ? In bed? At work? While taking a bath ? At school?
Girls elementary school age get raped and kidnapped how you wanna solve that ?
Besides gun violence, America has a violence issue, incest issue, sexual harassment issue....they are epidemic.

Your country rape and assault women all the time and they have no power to report it. That is why rape and assault are not reported in your country, because for you it’s normal.

And you don't live here so why do you care?

Mind your own business and we'll mind ours.

WHat is it with you foreigners who are obsessed with the US anyway?
Huh? I live here and I'm American.
You must be the wrong sort of American.

He doesn’t vote and cries that his homeland, where women are second class citizens and must silently suffer rape, where gays face prison time and Christians are jailed just because of their religion, is a better country than the United States and then stays here rather than going back to his homeland.

He can be an American, we welcome legal immigrants, but when their attitude is that of constantly bashing the United States, then we don’t have to or need to respect him or his opinion.
You never left your trailer park and you talk about a country you dont know nothing about.
Women in America are less safe than Morocco...stats are here and I'm a leaving example...I lived in both countries...if you ask me about freedom of press I would day the US is better, but when it comes to rape and killings of women, the US is amongst the worst in the US....for gods sake you were Keith a pussy grabber appointing a rapist in the highest court.

1 in 4 US women got raped or sexually harrassed...
This would decrease sharply if more women carried guns and were trained in how to use them.
Most women that get sexually harassed or raped the culprits are close to the women. And how about young girls and boys that get snatched ?

He doesn’t vote and cries that his homeland, where women are second class citizens and must silently suffer rape, where gays face prison time and Christians are jailed just because of their religion, is a better country than the United States and then stays here rather than going back to his homeland.

He can be an American, we welcome legal immigrants, but when their attitude is that of constantly bashing the United States, then we don’t have to or need to respect him or his opinion.
You never left your trailer park and you talk about a country you dont know nothing about.
Women in America are less safe than Morocco...stats are here and I'm a leaving example...I lived in both countries...if you ask me about freedom of press I would day the US is better, but when it comes to rape and killings of women, the US is amongst the worst in the US....for gods sake you were Keith a pussy grabber appointing a rapist in the highest court.

I live in a 5 bedroom, 4 bath home that is less than 10 years old in a nice part of our city. Have anymore lies you want to try to spew?

The stats you keep eluding to are not accurate because women who live in countries like Morocco fail to report rape or abuse because of the stigma associated with rape and abuse. A larger concern in the MIddle East is female genitalia mutilation.

You ought to read more about where you came from, Will Morocco's new law protect women from violence?

A new law but it doesn’t include spousal rape or abuse. It’s a start. Your country’s problem isn’t only women, you have gays and Christians that have their human rights denied.

Again, you move here and then bitch? Fuck you! I have a lot of respect for immigrants but not an asshole, racist like you.

Like I said, you think it is so bad here, why not move back to your superior country? You have alluded that question, time and time again. Something tells me you don’t think your country is so great.

Can you prove Kavanaugh is a rapist? Hell, no you can’t. You just spew more and more lies.

This would decrease sharply if more women carried guns and were trained in how to use them.
Most women that get sexually harassed or raped the culprits are close to the women. And how about young girls and boys that get snatched ?

Like in Morocco where it is legal to abuse and rape wives? If women had guns in Morocco and shot the men that raped them, that would pretty much wipe out the male population in Morocco! Lol!

I live in a 5 bedroom, 4 bath home that is less than 10 years old in a nice part of our city. Have anymore lies you want to try to spew?

The stats you keep eluding to are not accurate because women who live in countries like Morocco fail to report rape or abuse because of the stigma associated with rape and abuse. A larger concern in the MIddle East is female genitalia mutilation.

You ought to read more about where you came from, Will Morocco's new law protect women from violence?

A new law but it doesn’t include spousal rape or abuse. It’s a start. Your country’s problem isn’t only women, you have gays and Christians that have their human rights denied.

Again, you move here and then bitch? Fuck you! I have a lot of respect for immigrants but not an asshole, racist like you.

Like I said, you think it is so bad here, why not move back to your superior country? You have alluded that question, time and time again. Something tells me you don’t think your country is so great.

Can you prove Kavanaugh is a rapist? Hell, no you can’t. You just spew more and more lies.
You showed your ignorance again...
1. Morocco is not a middle eastern country.
2. Genital mutilation is not practiced in Morocco:).
3. Genital mutilation is a cultural practice in the horn of Africa and some south east Asian countries (Hindus, muslims, Christians,etc...)

And again I love this country but it has an epidemic of violence, rape, Incest and most definitely idiocy displayed by you and others in this very forum.

3. Genital mutilation is a cultural practice in the horn of Africa and some south east Asian countries (Hindus, muslims, Christians,etc...)

And again I love this country but it has an epidemic of violence, rape, Incest and most definitely idiocy displayed by you and others in this very forum.

Sorry, North Africa, my mistake. Genital mutilation is practiced in Morocco, not legally but it exists. re. female circumcision in Morocco :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes Egypt, Somalia, Sudan, Guinea, Ethiopia and other African countries as well as Indonesia. Very little in Asia.

Again what proof is there that Kavanaugh raped anyone? He wasn’t even accused of rape, talk about an ignorant racist.

I also didn’t say we didn’t have a rape problem but I’ll be damned if I’m going to let an asshole from a country that has a worse problem lecture me about it. Your country has a terrible human rights problem and you only look at the United State as being bad. I don’t own a gun, and never will. I have long said that the culture in the US is violent. We have had guns since the founding of this country and it has only been since the 80’s we have had lots of mass shootings. I am not stupid enough to blame just the guns, there are lots of other issues. Those are the issues we need to address, not just the gun.

Sorry, North Africa, my mistake. Genital mutilation is practiced in Morocco, not legally but it exists. re. female circumcision in Morocco :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes Egypt, Somalia, Sudan, Guinea, Ethiopia and other African countries as well as Indonesia. Very little in Asia.

Again what proof is there that Kavanaugh raped anyone? He wasn’t even accused of rape, talk about an ignorant racist.

I also didn’t say we didn’t have a rape problem but I’ll be damned if I’m going to let an asshole from a country that has a worse problem lecture me about it. Your country has a terrible human rights problem and you only look at the United State as being bad. I don’t own a gun, and never will. I have long said that the culture in the US is violent. We have had guns since the founding of this country and it has only been since the 80’s we have had lots of mass shootings. I am not stupid enough to blame just the guns, there are lots of other issues. Those are the issues we need to address, not just the gun.
I'm glad you recognized you were wrong. Also Morocco was the first country to recognize the independence of the US and offer the US its first embassy. Be grateful!!!
And take it from me who knows both countries by heart. America has a violence, rape, gun violence epidemic. Morocco doesnt...we have hashish, pitty crimes, corruption problems...but nothing as major as what we witness here in the US.(mass shootings, gun deaths, work place killings, ect... )

Murder Rate By Country

Morocco is twice as safe as the US.

In some areas not so in others. Women are raped and abused at a very high rate and most women will never report it because of their culture. They will imprison gays and Christians for no reason other than their lifestyle. I bet you’d love to live there it’s a lot warmer than your neck of the woods.

I'm glad you recognized you were wrong. Also Morocco was the first country to recognize the independence of the US and offer the US its first embassy. Be grateful!!!
And take it from me who knows both countries by heart. America has a violence, rape, gun violence epidemic. Morocco doesnt...we have hashish, pitty crimes, corruption problems...but nothing as major as what we witness here in the US.(mass shootings, gun deaths, work place killings, ect... )

Rape is not a petty crime. Locking up gays and Christians are not petty crimes.

You wasting your time sir.
I was just like the rest of the world before I lived in the US. I was shocked at the amount of gun violence and death....now that I live here, people became numb to it they think it is the norm. Also the culture of violence is deeply rooted.
30 000 deaths or so each year, and they find it normal and they also think other countries are far worse...true but sad. Love this country but it has one of the dumbest population as the whole world already knows.

Not dumb enough to disarm our citizens to "make them safe."

We have the 2nd amendment that guarantees the right to keep an bear arms.

When you come up with a way to regulate and control people who will use a gun to rob or murder someone. Put a patent on it.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

And you are an idiot.

You weren't born here were you?

I though you said you were from Morocco

If' it's so bad here then move back there

This does not change the fact that the number of assaulted/raped/kidnapped women would decrease sharply if more women carried guns and were trained in how to use them.

Huh? Rape is a crime....they will jail you, tbags if the family of the victim didnt beat you up to pieces first. As far as Christian's go they practice their religion as they wish..

Huh? Rape is a crime....they will jail you, tbags if the family of the victim didnt beat you up to pieces first. As far as Christian's go they practice their religion as they wish..

Not if you rape your wife, it is not a crime, that is one of the issues the UN had with Morocco's law. Marital Rape Is Still Legal in Morocco Despite Brand New Domestic Violence Law

As far as Christians and your claim: Papal Visit: Majority of Christians in Morocco Come Are Sub-Saharan

FTA: The French arm of the Dutch Open Doors NGO put the number at 32,000 and claimed that Moroccan Christians have to practice their religion in secrecy. They cannot practice their faith in the open for fear of legal proceedings.

By exposing their faith, Moroccan Christians might run the risk of being jailed for 6 months to 3 years in prison and a fine of MAD 200 to 500 ($21 to $53) under the pretext of proselytizing and shaking the faith of Muslims, prohibited in Article 220 of the Moroccan penal code, according to some Christian association representatives.

I have given you these links and others several times. So I am not sure why you keep making the claims you do.

Forum List

Back