6 Police Officers Across the US Were Charged with Murder This Week, Proving Strength of Protests

Ran away? I've responded to everything. Don't kid yourself. I've been very civil and you seem to just keep making shit up. You have nothing that compares to riots and black lives matter. Small, old events are weak in comparison. If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.

Yes you responded, You didnt respond to my question but I guess any response counts as a win for you.

I even addressed him not addressing the question and what did you do? Respond without addressing the question again.

You don't seem to read very well. Again.

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic
Your avoidance is pathetic. So is your assumption that you determine worth.
laugh.gif

Neither of you idiots can back up your claims. What a joke. Avoidance? You have avoided backing up your claims. Again.

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic
I have backed up my claims. Maybe not to you but youre white so you dont matter.

I am white? Are you sure?

I asked Brain what specifics was he looking for but when asked directly he ran away. You see, the peanut gallery is an easy place to be, just dislike everything for any reason. Easy.

Ran away? I've responded to everything. Don't kid yourself. I've been very civil and you seem to just keep making shit up. You have nothing that compares to riots and black lives matter. Small, old events are weak in comparison. If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.

Yes you responded, You didnt respond to my question but I guess any response counts as a win for you.

I even addressed him not addressing the question and what did you do? Respond without addressing the question again.

laugh.gif

Neither of you idiots can back up your claims. What a joke. Avoidance? You have avoided backing up your claims. Again.

That is the way they roll.

laugh.gif

I have backed up my claims. Maybe not to you but youre white so you dont matter.

Pretty sure youre white. If you arent you think youre white. You suffer from the same disease where you think you determine vague things like whats valid, worthy, relevant. Stuff like that.

laugh.gif

Pretty sure youre white. If you arent you think youre white. You suffer from the same disease where you think you determine vague things like whats valid, worthy, relevant. Stuff like that.

So you don't know. You seem to just talk out of your ass all the time.

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.

laugh.gif

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.
I just said I do know. Again you dont determine whats recent, worthy, or any other vaguely defined adjective you want to use. Sorry white boy.

I just said I do know. Again you dont determine whats recent, worthy, or any other vaguely defined adjective you want to use. Sorry white boy.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

You said pretty sure. You really are too dumb to be on forum.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.
My intent is not to fool you. If you cant keep up blame it on the school system that passed you instead of holding you back.

"Pretty sure" is a figure of speech which basically means I am confident. Obviously you were failed by whatever school system passed you.

"Pretty sure" is a figure of speech which basically means I am confident. Obviously you were failed by whatever school system passed you.

I don't see how you could possibly know. Again talking out of your ass.

I dont expect anyone with your small intellect to see much of anything. Youre pretty much excused from any of the higher level exercises.

I dont expect anyone with your small intellect to see much of anything. Youre pretty much excused from any of the higher level exercises.

Still no response.

You have nothing.

you post a lot without saying anything. If you can defend your claim do it already. You just keep looking more pathetic.

you post a lot without saying anything. If you can defend your claim do it already. You just keep looking more pathetic.
Thats pretty much the point. I say things of importance to people of import. You are not one of them so I dont teach you much. I dont defend claims. I teach others and you either learn by reading or your dont. No skin of my nose.

Thats pretty much the point. I say things of importance to people of import. You are not one of them so I dont teach you much. I dont defend claims. I teach others and you either learn by reading or your dont. No skin of my nose.

So you have nothing. That's what I figured.

Nothing but the most moronic of self justifications that would not fool a retarded child.

Yes I have something. Youre just not bright enough to understand.

Nothing but the most moronic of self justifications that would not fool a retarded child.
I agree but you have the same issues that Brain does.

6 Police Officers Across the US Were Charged with Murder This Week, Proving Strength of Protests

11892040_1742630399297791_1085005304853058669_n.jpg

After months of sustained #BlackLivesMatter protests, there have been a seemingly unprecedented six indictments of police in the last four days. This signals a stunning departure from the long trend of non-indictments, most notably in the cases of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, and Tony Robinson.

The uptick in police indictments is not unique to this week, either. In fact, the rate of indictments has increased by 5 times over the course of the last 5 months, according to data compiled by criminal justice professor Philip Stinson.

The sharp rise in indictments isn’t the only change following the anti-police violence protests sweeping across the country. Americans’ confidence in police is at a 22-year low, according to a Gallup poll conducted last month.

The six indictments that took place since Monday include two former East Point, Atlanta officers charged with murdering an already handcuffed black man. Two Albuquerque police were indicted for killing a homeless man who had surrendered. A former Fairfax, Virginia officer was charged with murder for shooting a man who’d had his hands up—in his own home. Just today, a Maryland officer was charged with attempted murder for shooting an unarmed suspect who had already surrendered. Following his surrender, the police officer called him a “piece of shit” and shot him in the groin.

In related news included in this story is this

lead_960.jpg

The Shocking Number of Cops Recently Indicted for Murder

The Number of Cops Indicted for Murder Spikes Upward

If prosecutors and grand juries are to be trusted, cops murder or unlawfully slaughter an extraordinary number of people. And while it may be that the five-month period we’re in now will look like just an unusual cluster, if the rate at which cops are indicted for killings continues at this pace, then we’re witnessing a sharp disjuncture with the recent past.

I'm proud of this protest that seem to gain steam and momentum when so many protest of past has NOT. I'm doubly proud to finally finally finally see black men, crawl from under their sheet with Becky to finally stand up for a cause that directly effects them......instead of expecting black women and children to do their bidding. A group mostly neglected and shunned by this group. So kudos to the few men that do stand up

Yes I have something. Youre just not bright enough to understand.

More nothing.

Forum List

Back