6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Israelis left the West Bank, no more Palestinian children would get shot in the eye.
And if the Palestinians left, their children wouldn't be shot in the eye. What's your point?

The difference is Palestinians are the indigenous people in the land and the Zionists are foreign colonizer occupiers.

Palestinians belong there.

Zionists do not belong there.

What difference can it make to decent people *what* a proven liar and hypocrite spews in her whoring for HAMAS? A person has to have some shred of credibility for others to care what they think: your hate speech against any and all Zionists repeatedly demonizing them and denying their humanity has made it impossible to believe ANYTHING you say on the entire I/P conflict.

Go back to your Nazi-sucking, you fake 'Christian'.

If Israelis left the West Bank, no more Palestinian children would get shot in the eye.

What fun would that be?

It isn't true. They'd just be getting shot in the eye by other Palestinians......and it would NOT be rubber bullets.

Oh, the fun didn't end with street murders, torture and other "Palestinian" Arab slaughter of the competing tribe.

Hamas vs. Fatah: The Palestinian Civil War

Hamas vs. Fatah: The Palestinian Civil War | Foundation for Defense of Democracies

December 2012
• In June 2007, the Palestinian terrorist organization launched a surprise coup in the Gaza Strip, wresting control of the territory from the Fatah faction, which controls the Palestinian Authority (PA).

• In that battle, 161 Palestinians were killed and more than 700 were wounded. To make sure that the wounded did not return to the battlefield, Hamas shot dozens of their enemies in the legs and arms at point blank range to ensure permanent disabilities.

The bolding is mine.

That's precisely what propagandists say.

Do you think the Arab beggars and squatters appeared by magic?

Where are your immigration statistics?

Are you imagining that Arab beggars and land-grabbers passed through an immigration process?

The immigration claim is made up, that is why you can present nothing to back it up with.

The UN website addresses immigration to Palestine and its all Zionist immigration. They provide sources to back up the real immigration which was Zionist immigration.

Early 1900s, over 90 percent of population was Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

What the political concept of a Jewish State in Palestine needed to give it reality was to transfer people to Palestine. The religious and spiritual solidarity of the Jews in the Diaspora with the Holy Land had survived over the centuries. Despite the anti-Semitism in Europe, only small groups had emigrated to Palestine to settle in Palestine for purely religious sentiments. They numbered perhaps 50,000 at the end of the nineteenth century, and personified, or symbolized, the Jewish link to Palestine which was, in essence, spiritual.

The Zionists drew on this ancient spiritual potential to build a political movement. A stirring slogan was spread abroad:"A land without people for a people without land"ignoring the fact that the Palestinians themselves, well over half a million at the turn of the century, lived in Palestine, that it was their home. The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.*-

See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

The Origins and Evolutionof the Palestine Problem:1917-1988PART I1917-1947INTRODUCTION- See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

Where are your immigration statistics?

Are you imagining that Arab beggars and land-grabbers passed through an immigration process?

The immigration claim is made up, that is why you can present nothing to back it up with.

The UN website addresses immigration to Palestine and its all Zionist immigration. They provide sources to back up the real immigration which was Zionist immigration.

Early 1900s, over 90 percent of population was Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

You're stuttering and mumbling because you're unable to address a simple question.

Where did the "Palestinian" beggars and squatters come from?

The prophetic words of Ahad Ha'am

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'"... The same lack of understanding he found in the boycott of Arab labour proclaimed by Jewish labour ... 'Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the "Messiah": I do not wish to see his coming.'"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."*15/-

See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

You're stuttering and mumbling because you're unable to address a simple question.

Where did the "Palestinian" beggars and squatters come from?

The Palestinian people are and were the indigenous people who trace their history back to the Caananites.

A Zionist words are recorded in history, set forth in my last post, speaking about the "natives" , the native Palestinian people in the land.

And you are a brainwashed Zionist who cannot deal with the real history recorded in UN documents.

Try to tune up your English comprehension skills and read the history recorded in UN documents.

Last edited:
Who was Ahad Haam?

Asher Zvi Hirsch Ginsberg*(18 August 1856 – 2 January 1927), primarily known by his*Hebrew name*and*pen name,*Ahad Ha'am*(Hebrew:*אחד העם*, lit.*one of the people, Genesis 26:10), was a Hebrew*essayist, and one of the foremost pre-state*Zionist*thinkers. He is known as the founder of*cultural Zionism. With his secular vision of a Jewish "spiritual center" in Israel, he confronted*Theodor Herzl. Unlike Herzl, the founder of political Zionism, Ha'am strived for "a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews".[1]

File:Ahad Haam.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More words of Zionist Aham Haam about the Palestinian people in Palestine.

We who live abroad are accustomed to believing that the Arabs are all wild desert people who, like donkeys, neither see nor understand what is happening around them. But this is a grave mistake. The Arab, like all the Semites, is sharp minded and shrewd. All the townships of Syria and Eretz Yisrael are full of Arab merchants who know how to exploit the masses and keep track of everyone with whom they deal – the same as in Europe. The Arabs, especially the urban elite, see and understand what we are doing and what we wish to do on the land, but they keep quiet and pretend not to notice anything. For now, they do not consider our actions as presenting a future danger to them. … But, if the time comes that our people's life in Eretz Yisrael will develop to a point where we are taking their place, either slightly or significantly, the natives are not going to just step aside so easily.[9]

Ahad Ha'am - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're further reduced to cutting and pasting, sherry, in failed attempts to avoid addressing a simple question.

Where did the Arab-Moslem land grabbers in "Palestine" come from?

You need to learn to read English, both the Zionist and I have answered that question, the Palestinian people are the indigenous people of Palestine, the natives of Palestine.

The Zionist I quoted wrote of the native Palestinian people in the late 1800s and early 1900s and all of his writings documenting the presence of the Palestinian people in their home, Palestine, have been preserved.

You need to learn to read English, both the Zionist and I have answered that question, the Palestinian people are the indigenous people of Palestine, the natives of Palestine.

The Zionist I quoted wrote of the native Palestinian people in the late 1800s and early 1900s and all of his writings documenting the presence of the Palestinian people in their home, Palestine, have been preserved.

You're "quoting" a Zionist?

So where did the arab-Moslem squatters come from?

They were the natives.

Can you read English?

How many times must I repeat that the Palestinians are and were the natives of Palestine?

MORE words of Zionist Ahmad Haam

About Jewish relationships to the native Arabs, a disappointed Ha'am wrote

We must surely learn, from both our past and present history, how careful we must be not to provoke the anger of the native people by doing them wrong, how we should be cautious in our dealings with a foreign people among whom we returned to live, to handle these people with love and respect and, needless to say, with justice and good judgment. And what do our brothers do? Exactly the opposite! They were slaves in their Diasporas, and suddenly they find themselves with unlimited freedom, wild freedom that only a country like Turkey [the Ottoman Empire] can offer. This sudden change has planted despotic tendencies in their hearts, as always happens to former slaves ['eved ki yimlokh*– when a slave becomes king – Proverbs 30:22]. They deal with the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, trespass unjustly, beat them shamefully for no sufficient reason, and even boast about their actions. There is no one to stop the flood and put an end to this despicable and dangerous tendency. Our brothers indeed were right when they said that the Arab only respects he who exhibits bravery and courage. But when these people feel that the law is on their rival's side and, even more so, if they are right to think their rival's actions are unjust and oppressive, then, even if they are silent and endlessly reserved, they keep their anger in their hearts. And these people will be revengeful like no other.[10]

Ahad Ha'am - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many times will you dodge and obfuscate?

Where did the Arab-Moslem beggars and squatters come from?

The Palestinians are the natives of Palestine.

Zionist bigots need to learn to read English, this is an English forum.

How many times will you dodge and obfuscate?

Where did the Arab-Moslem beggars and squatters come from?
Asking her to produce facts is like asking Tinmore to produce borders and maps.

I have answered the question and provided sources proving my answer is true.

I proved that the Palestinian people are the natives of Palestine.

If the bigotry in the minds and hearts and souls of Zionists keeps them from seeing Truth, my advice is cleanse yourself of this hate and bigotry. It hurts you all much more deeply then any of the rest of us here.

The difference is Palestinians are the indigenous people in the land and the Zionists are foreign colonizer occupiers.

Palestinians belong there.

Zionists do not belong there.

The prayer leader at your mosque never told you that the "indigenous people" are nothing of the kind. The arab squatters and land stealers came from neighboring Egypt, Syria, etc.

That's what the propagandists say.

Do you have any immigration stats?
You always ask for that and it's been provided. You have nothing but repetitive lies and propaganda. It's the same story with Rocco, he's posted the same facts to educate you, and the very next day you repeat the same garbage. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back