60% Disapproval and Rising

Riiiiiight Dems are so popular they are rioting, looting, and burning Dem cities. You fools are hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
That's the one thing these idiots want to ignore all the protest happening are directed against leftists controlled areas. and why the dumbass op thinks it's Trumps fault is mind-boggling
Urban areas, cities, the places with the universities and museums and theaters and concert halls and populated by educated people have been Democrat strongholds for generations. You can tell the difference between cities and other places by noting how many demolition derbies and tractor pulls and cow shit throwing contests are happening compared to museum exhibitions, lectures, and film festivals.

Why are the protests happening now?

The larger catch is that people characterizing the Biden campaign at this stage are clueless. What they say is that Biden is not being overly public. What they use as basis for what they claim to know? The response, "Nothing too public, at all!" So Biden Campaign criticism is self-admittedly, baseless.

A fellow with 50 years political office-holding experience in fact is likely old. Some years ago, there was nevertheless daily nuanced political behavior on-going every day. Missing now--until this week--is that it was informed. Easily it didn't look customary to allies and foes, alike. It was looking uninformed. (It was!)

Then this week, in public--Biden is getting Intel briefings, like he formerly got all the time. An information gap, on which the behavior relies: Has now been closed.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Not that Deut 23: 19-20, based-commentary likely appears therein--even before the Pharaoh of Moses. China may now have reason to take notice, however--so making it into Intel.)

Great, post a link to his approval ratings from before the election.... :
icon_rolleyes.gif
View attachment 364495

View attachment 364498

View attachment 364500

View attachment 364504
Exactly how fucking retarded are you?? :ack-1:

I ask you for his approval ratings when he was elected.... and you idiotically post 2 approval ratings polls from while he was in office (not when he was elected) .... and 2 favorability polls (which are not approval polls).

:cuckoo:

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

BECAUSE trump IS AN ASS HOLE! EVEN REPUBLICANS KNOW THAT!
They like assholes.

Riiiiiight Dems are so popular they are rioting, looting, and burning Dem cities. You fools are hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
That's the one thing these idiots want to ignore all the protest happening are directed against leftists controlled areas. and why the dumbass op thinks it's Trumps fault is mind-boggling
Urban areas, cities, the places with the universities and museums and theaters and concert halls and populated by educated people have been Democrat strongholds for generations. You can tell the difference between cities and other places by noting how many demolition derbies and tractor pulls and cow shit throwing contests are happening compared to museum exhibitions, lectures, and film festivals.

they are protesting the policies of the governing body running their leftist's controlled areas. they are

they are protesting the policies of the governing body running their leftist's controlled areas. they are
All across America? How can it be only Democrats to call out? Doesn't that partisan attitude completely miss the point of the protests?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Now answer my question.
Why? You haven't answered mine. I asked you for approval polls and you're posting favorability polls.

face-palm-gif.278959
the approval poll I run is looking exactly like 2016
There were no Impeached Trump approval polls in 2016. :cuckoo:

All across America? How can it be only Democrats to call out? Doesn't that partisan attitude completely miss the point of the protests?
yes all across America leftists were protesting the actions of the policies of the State and local governing body.
What policy did Trump do that was being protested?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Now answer my question.
Why? You haven't answered mine. I asked you for approval polls and you're posting favorability polls.

face-palm-gif.278959
the approval poll I run is looking exactly like 2016
There were no Impeached Trump approval polls in 2016. :cuckoo:
Just change the candidate Hillary and replace with Biden the outcome is still the same all the metrics I used then is still being used now.

Forum List

Back