60% Disapproval and Rising

And you want this stupid asshole as your next president.

Yes.

Biden as president you'll have more dead blacks because of his past legislation and presidential policies he'll push for.

LOLOL

As if you give a shit about blacks. :eusa_doh:

Biden sure as hell don't give a damn about them.
Joe "if you don't support me you aren't black" Biden

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, America's only black president picked him as a running mate. That speaks volumes about Biden's position on black. I'll take Obama's opinion on that any day over yours.
obama did say his name was not on the ballot but his policies were
So America said no to obama in 2016 dumbass

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the electoral college said no, Americans who voted, said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave Impeached Trump.

That’s not how our system works. EC decides elections. People would have campaigned differently if it were the popular vote.

Dumbfuck, that's what I said. Impeached Trump won the election because of the electoral college.

Wrong. I posted that his approval rating has always hovered around 40%. All you want to do on this board is throw at Hominems. You’re gay and angry because of it. Go talk to someone else. You bore me. Zzzzzzz. Every president wins via the EC. You are the stupidest person on these boards. The world is better off without people like you in it. Believe that. Loser.

LOLOL

Triggered dumbfuck... he didn't have an approval rating before he was president. That is what I was trying to get you to understand.

Are you ever not a fucking retard?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Yes.

Biden as president you'll have more dead blacks because of his past legislation and presidential policies he'll push for.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, America's only black president picked him as a running mate. That speaks volumes about Biden's position on black. I'll take Obama's opinion on that any day over yours.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the electoral college said no, Americans who voted, said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave Impeached Trump.

That’s not how our system works. EC decides elections. People would have campaigned differently if it were the popular vote.

Dumbfuck, that's what I said. Impeached Trump won the election because of the electoral college.

Wrong. I posted that his approval rating has always hovered around 40%. All you want to do on this board is throw at Hominems. You’re gay and angry because of it. Go talk to someone else. You bore me. Zzzzzzz. Every president wins via the EC. You are the stupidest person on these boards. The world is better off without people like you in it. Believe that. Loser.

LOLOL

Triggered dumbfuck... he didn't have an approval rating before he was president. That is what I was trying to get you to understand.

You Cannot click on links and won’t live much longer. Stop trolling me.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your link goes to favorability ratings. You said he won the election with a 40% approval rating.

Don't you know the difference between favorability ratings and approval ratings??

How many times need I point this out to you, ya dumbass?

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your link goes to favorability ratings. You said he won the election with a 40% approval rating.

Don't you know the difference between favorability ratings and approval ratings??

Same shit. You’re too stupid to converse with. Go away, troll.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

They're not the same, ya fucking retard. One measures how much Trump was liked personally while the other measures what people think of the job he's doing. Many people may not like trump but may think he's doing a good job and many others may like him but think he's not doing a good job.

You prove yet again for the forum that you're an idiot. You don't even know those are different polls. And now you idiotically blame me for your own ignorance and for me trying to educate you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The popular vote of each state is how the winner is decided dumbfuck
More people in each state said yes to Trump and the electoral college went with the will of the people of their state

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

More people in each state said yes to Trump and the electoral college went with the will of the people of their state

"The popular vote of each state is how the winner is decided dumbfuck"

LOL

That's what I said, ya flaming PussyBitch.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

pussy bitch if that is what you said what's your problem when Trump winning?
That's not what you said when you wrote in your final piece of bullshit
"said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave President Trump."
those three million are irrelevant for the general election

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, I said Impeached Trump won the election because the electoral college voted for him. I also said Hillary won the popular vote. It ain't my problem you're too rightarded to understand that.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, I said Impeached Trump won the election because the electoral college voted for him. I also said Hillary won the popular vote. It ain't my problem you're too rightarded to understand that.

Dumbfuck the electoral college voted how the popular vote of each state voted
Hillary did not when the popular vote in all states just 20 states
President Trump won the popular vote of 30 states

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Hillary ...................... 66 million votes
Impeached Trump ... 63 million votes

More Americans wanted Hillary than those who wanted Impeached Trump.

Savvy?

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

They're not the same, ya fucking retard. One measures how much Trump was liked personally while the other measures what people think of the job he's doing. Many people may not like trump but may think he's doing a good job and many others may like him but think he's not doing a good job.

You prove yet again for the forum that you're an idiot. You don't even know those are different polls. And now you idiotically blame me for your own ignorance and for me trying to educate you.

Same shit. He has been at 40% or around there for his entire presidency. We ll see what happens in November. His pill numbers were never good sans the economy. You’re a very stupid person and won’t be around much longer.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck
President Trump 30 electoral college states

Never will be president Hillary 20 electoral states
Comprendo?

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Same shit. He has been at 40% or around there for his entire presidency. We ll see what happens in November. His pill numbers were never good sans the economy. You’re a very stupid person and won’t be around much longer.

LOL

Retard, they are not the same as I already described. If they were the same, they wouldn't have both. They would also produce the exact same results if they were the same but they're not. Your inability to understand polling explains a lot about the ignorance you're displaying. Like your bullshit claim that conservatives lie to pollsters on approval ratings polls, which you failed miserably to prove.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

And Americans still picked Hillary to continue with Obama's policies. :mm:

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

Actually the bitch got the popular vote of 20 states the President got the popular vote of 30 states.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

Actually the bitch got the popular vote of 20 states the President got the popular vote of 30 states.

But if Trump got the popular vote of 30 SMALL states with SMALL populations, then those states don't matter that much!
It's a majority of the people that we are supposed to be looking out for, NOT a majority of the states.

BTW - If the vote were today. Trump would only win 21 states based on the current polls!

Biden 406 Electoral votes - Sad, small Trump 132

Forum List

Back