🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'60 Minutes' Interview 'Was Something You'd Expect From State-Run Med

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Kirstin Powers: '60 Minutes' Interview 'Was Something You'd Expect From State-Run Media'

By Kirstin Powers
28 Jan 2013

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LiXyhCifd4]Kirstin Powers: "60 Minutes" Obama Interview Was Something You'd Expect From State-Run Media - YouTube[/ame]​

Liberal Fox News Contributor and Daily Beast columnist Kirstin Powers on the Obama-Hillary Clinton "60 Minutes” interview:

“It really was something you’d expect from the state-run media. It was that kind of level of propaganda… This was a joke. You look at it and just not challenging basic things…”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Kirstin Powers: '60 Minutes' Interview 'Was Something You'd Expect From State-Run Media'

But when the state-run media was reporting on December 15 that no assault weapons were found inside Sandy Hook Elementary, they were spot on and legit. Uh-huh. Make up your mind.

The media is as Jon Stewart has explained, it's driven by sensationalism. But I have to say that the most powerful state-run media exercise was the selling of the invasion of Iraq in 2002. The media was titling their segments and reports directly from Pentagon-issued press releases. There was no journalism, just a regurgitation of bullshit directly from Tommy Franks and Secty of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.

The media blueprint for covering President Obama is find ass place lips on it why should 60 Minutes be any different?

The media blueprint for covering President Obama is find ass place lips on it why should 60 Minutes be any different?

Of course they're not different. They hired the architect who drew up the original blueprints.

I hear there is a video on utube of Steve Croft blowing Obabble post interview...

Does anyone believe Obama will really miss Hillary, or vice versa? He appointed her because of the old adage, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Let's not forget who it was who started the birther movement, revealed his sordid past of hanging out with Ayers and other radicals and his gross lack of experience. Thanks, Hillary, for all the investigating that later caused the media and liberals to attack the right.

Once she was up to her neck in scandals because of Obama, she no longer posed any problem. I'm sure Kerry is ready, willing and able to carry the water for Obama no matter what schemes he has up his sleeves. That Blind Sheik will be released yet.

Last edited:
I can not imagine 60 Minutes doing a interview with a sitting President or any politician like that one when Don Hewitt was in charge. The real 60 Minutes died with Hewitt.

Publicly traded stock for your 'state-run' CBS went up 0.14 points today.

I think that any reporting you don't like or doesn't support your point of view will be seen by you as 'state run'.

OP- Pure horseshytte. All the LSM cares about is ratings and not pizzing off the loudmouth brainwashed RW. That's why they report your BS with a straight face and never explain or investigate.

According to liberals the 60 minutes interview was tough. If it wasn't so hard hitting obama would have had a puppy in his lap. No puppy meand grueling interview.

I didn't bother because I don't care what Obama's favorite sandwich is...
Or if Hilary was a big Davey Jones of the Monkees fan.

If you are constantly being bombarded day after day by Fox News with horseshit ideas you start believing them. Stockholm Syndrome. I'm surprised she lasted this long.

Forum List

Back