60 Percent Of Americans Soon Will Live In States With Marriage Equality

Our hearts should feel sorry for them and their children.

Save your pity for children of divorce, our are doing just fine.
And of late, the only argument Democrats have, is to attack.

"Save your pity for children of divorce"

Here the Liberal/Democrat Homosexual activist takes the High Ground, the position of a snob, the Liberal Democrat is the Elite, Superior, a better person morally, legally, civilly, however you care to put it, the Liberal Democrat believes they are better.

The Liberal Democrat Homosexual relationship is Superior, Better than a Heterosexual relationship, Homosexuals are monogamous humans that stay together in perfect happiness for life.

They never divorce, hence their, "children" will not suffer the ills and pains of growing up with lousy racist criminal divorced heterosexual parents.

Heterosexual children adopted into a homosexual lifestyle (same sex marriage), are abused children.

LOL.... Tough shit. What you going to do about it?

I'm not going to "do" anything...simply pointing out that our children are fine and are at no disadvantage to yours. The children of divorce, however, usually suffer the worse outcomes.

You are "telling" me not asking but "telling" me to save my pitty for children of Gays and I'm simply telling you no I will not. also known as tough shit.

I'm not going to "do" anything...simply pointing out that our children are fine and are at no disadvantage to yours. The children of divorce, however, usually suffer the worse outcomes.

You are "telling" me not asking but "telling" me to save my pitty for children of Gays and I'm simply telling you no I will not. also known as tough shit.

It was a suggestion, not an order. Waste your pity all you want. :lol:

Ok. Btw.. I have a serious question.. What do you think the divorce rate will be for same sex couples? and why?

Ok. Btw.. I have a serious question.. What do you think the divorce rate will be for same sex couples? and why?

If it were a serious question, you'd already know the answer. The divorce rate for gays and lesbians will be about the same as the divorce rate for heterosexuals. Massachusetts has been marrying gays for a decade now. Are ya'll afraid we'll be better at this marriage thing, is that it?

If it were a serious question, you'd already know the answer. The divorce rate for gays and lesbians will be about the same as the divorce rate for heterosexuals. Massachusetts has been marrying gays for a decade now. Are ya'll afraid we'll be better at this marriage thing, is that it?

Lesbian divorce rate is through the roof. gay men is down. You have to look at it in 2 different perspectives now. That's not good for you gays.

You guys need to accept something here and this is me talking as a constitutionalists republican/conservative/ Christian. When the gay marriage case gets before the supreme court if the court upholds it then we have to accept it, but that doesn't mean agree with it. No ones forcing us to be gay or to marry to same sex. Are they? Nope.

As a Christian I refuse to judge another, BUT I do have to see sin as sin. I'll speak out once and let my voice be heard in love, but then I need to cease unless they are willing to listen to more. They will be judged by God and he's the only judge that matters. Am I saying they are going to hell? No, because who am I to say that? I'm saying God Judges sin. I will live my life according to the word of God as law, but with the realization that God has the such a big heart that we can't even comprehend it. It's in his hands.
God may judge sin, but it is us who make law.

Marriage equality means children will be forced into homosexual lifestyles via adoption

You will not live your life according to, "the word of God, as law".

Honestly, you kind of sound like you know nothing of god.

God approves of your support of the adoption of children into homosexual lifestyles?

You must obey the Supreme Court? Even when wrong, as they allow children to be forced into homosexual lifestyles, against the children's will?

Yes, God will judge all who fail to protect his children.

Let me explain how Government works. People can sue because they feel their rights are being violated. Whether they have rights or not to begin with isn't established here at this point. Then it goes up through the courts until the supreme court chooses to hear it. If they uphold it then the only option to overrule it is to ammend the constitution which is VERY hard to do and you need tons of votes in congress, because the Supreme court only power comes from what is made law and put into the constitution. This is where this battle is headed to. There will be 2 fights.

I never said God was ok with it because I clearly labeled it sin. Also, there is Gods law in the bible and there is mans law. Gods law rains supreme. The bible is the way we should live our life and Gods says what is sin and what is right and wrong. law. I'm not in anyway saying don't fight this and stick up for what gods says. I'm saying if we run out of options the world would have just got worse, but as long as our rights aren't being trampled on, why should we be so angry? We should leave the anger and judgement up to God.
Children have no rights?

You will support children being forced into homosexual lifestyles?

I wont support it. That issue will likely come up in the supreme court battle. It's up to our Government. The other way to do something about it and end this debate, becaise I believe the latest polling was that most Americans are against same sex maraige is to hold a state convention and get the majority of the states to ammend the constitution and bypass government/congress.

Your "belief" in the latest polling is incorrect.

y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png
So Judges are ruling how people would vote today had they not already voted the other way yesterday?

Lesbian divorce rate is through the roof. gay men is down. You have to look at it in 2 different perspectives now. That's not good for you gays.

How about a source for your claims?

Google it. I'm not going to do your work for you. I try not to enable minorities.

Google it. I'm not going to do your work for you. I try not to enable minorities.

Ah...someone is not so certain of his source it would seem. Unsubstantiated claims is all you've got apparently...that and wasted pity. :lol:

Same-Sex Divorce Stats Lag
Among those U.S. states that have allowed marriages or other legal partnerships between same-sex couples, data are spotty, for a variety of reasons.

“The dissolution of a marriage or a domestic partnership does not capture the gender of the parties involved,” said Vicky M. Dalton, auditor in Spokane County, Wash. She added, “New forms were recently distributed for dissolution of marriage and for dissolution of domestic partnership; these new forms do not capture gender, either.”

Anne Roach, spokeswoman for Massachusetts’s health department, cited a similar reason for a lack of data: “There is no gender field on the divorce certificates.”

“Rates for same-sex divorces are not calculated because the numbers of events are so few,” said Cindy Hooley, vital statistics information manager for Vermont’s health department.

New Hampshire has more extensive data but officials there can’t calculate same-sex divorce rates because “A couple could be married out of state and be living in New Hampshire now,” said E. Nicholl Marshall, with the division of vital records administration in New Hampshire’s state department. “Or another couple could be married in New Hampshire but get divorced out of state. The New Hampshire Division of Vital Records does not keep track of marriages and divorces in other states. We do not keep track of immigration into the state or emigration out of the state. We also do not keep track of how many couples cohabit without marriage/civil union.”

“Because same-sex marriage is so new in the U.S.,” said Jennifer Glass, a sociologist at the University of Texas, Austin, “we really do not have a long enough track record to give accurate divorce statistics.”
For Gays, Breaking Up Is Hard to Do—or Measure

So far, though, the statistics are spotty. In some states, gay marriage is so new that there are no data—for instance, in Washington, which legalized same-sex marriage in December and hopes to have its first statistics on it in June. In others, the forms are outdated, or the states' vital-statistics offices aren't equipped to collect the numbers.

M.V. Lee Badgett collected what stats she could in a 2011 study she co-wrote for the Williams Institute, a think tank at the University of California, Los Angeles's law school. Prof. Badgett, director of the Center for Public Policy and Administration at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and Williams Institute scholar Jody L. Herman reported that for 11 states that have some form of legal partnership for same-sex couples, and for which they were able to collect data, on average just over 1% of the couples split each year. That is less than the roughly 2% of heterosexual married couples who divorce annually.​

NA-BW220_NUMBGU_D_20130503165104.jpg

Ah...someone is not so certain of his source it would seem. Unsubstantiated claims is all you've got apparently...that and wasted pity. :lol:

Among those U.S. states that have allowed marriages or other legal partnerships between same-sex couples, data are spotty, for a variety of reasons.

“The dissolution of a marriage or a domestic partnership does not capture the gender of the parties involved,” said Vicky M. Dalton, auditor in Spokane County, Wash. She added, “New forms were recently distributed for dissolution of marriage and for dissolution of domestic partnership; these new forms do not capture gender, either.”

Anne Roach, spokeswoman for Massachusetts’s health department, cited a similar reason for a lack of data: “There is no gender field on the divorce certificates.”

“Rates for same-sex divorces are not calculated because the numbers of events are so few,” said Cindy Hooley, vital statistics information manager for Vermont’s health department.

New Hampshire has more extensive data but officials there can’t calculate same-sex divorce rates because “A couple could be married out of state and be living in New Hampshire now,” said E. Nicholl Marshall, with the division of vital records administration in New Hampshire’s state department. “Or another couple could be married in New Hampshire but get divorced out of state. The New Hampshire Division of Vital Records does not keep track of marriages and divorces in other states. We do not keep track of immigration into the state or emigration out of the state. We also do not keep track of how many couples cohabit without marriage/civil union.”

“Because same-sex marriage is so new in the U.S.,” said Jennifer Glass, a sociologist at the University of Texas, Austin, “we really do not have a long enough track record to give accurate divorce statistics.”

So far, though, the statistics are spotty. In some states, gay marriage is so new that there are no data—for instance, in Washington, which legalized same-sex marriage in December and hopes to have its first statistics on it in June. In others, the forms are outdated, or the states' vital-statistics offices aren't equipped to collect the numbers.

M.V. Lee Badgett collected what stats she could in a 2011 study she co-wrote for the Williams Institute, a think tank at the University of California, Los Angeles's law school. Prof. Badgett, director of the Center for Public Policy and Administration at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and Williams Institute scholar Jody L. Herman reported that for 11 states that have some form of legal partnership for same-sex couples, and for which they were able to collect data, on average just over 1% of the couples split each year. That is less than the roughly 2% of heterosexual married couples who divorce annually.​

You know this doesn't disprove anything that I said, right? LOL.

What you said was only your opinion until you provide actual numbers and a source to back it up. What I posted supported what I said, that the divorce rate for gays will be about the same as the divorce rate for straights.

What you said was only your opinion until you provide actual numbers and a source to back it up. What I posted supported what I said, that the divorce rate for gays will be about the same as the divorce rate for straights.

No it says there is insufficient data and it went into detail as to why. if you do a simple search you will find lesbian divorce rate is much higher then men gay divorce rates.

No it says there is insufficient data and it went into detail as to why. if you do a simple search you will find lesbian divorce rate is much higher then men gay divorce rates.

You're talking about one article from the UK. An article that pointed out that women are more likely to initiate divorce than men, period.

The divorce rate for gays is currently lower than the divorce rate for straights in the US, but it will even out and the divorce rate will be the same. Why is the divorce rate of gays important to you?

Like i aid you hvae two different genders to calculate and add together. That's a problem for you gays.

Why is it only a problem for gays? You, too, have two genders to calculate. Women, in the UK at least since that's where the article you're referring to came from, initiate divorce at a much higher rate than men...in straight marriages.

Visualize this - a young boy in middle school already gets bullied because his parents choose to marry a same sex partner and then the bullies find out his parents separated, and the bullied kid has all of that to deal with along with not knowing who his biological parents are, and thinking they didn't want him, while seeing the majority of the other kids with a male and female parents.

1 question - What do you think the kid will do while under all that emotions and scrutiny? I think you know what I'm referring to. Heck take out the divorce and you still get the same outcome. Put yourself in the kids shoes. Kids are innocent and don't have the backbone of an adult that's been through nearly this much.

Forum List

Back