60 year old NYC cabbie viciously beaten by 5 sociopaths (including women!) in midtown Manhattan in broad daylight

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Jesus Christ are we degenerating as a country.

I don't think it's just the prevalence of social media, these type of incidents do really seem to be becoming more ubquituous.

Particularly in Democrat run cities.

Police said an argument between the cabbie and the group preceded the brutal beatdown — the man was reportedly taken to a local hospital in stable condition.

Two of the suspects, 35-year-old Howard Colley and 51-year-old Natalie Morgan, both of Brooklyn, were arrested at the scene, the Post reported, citing the NYPD.

It just can't go on like this.

Can it?

How did they get him out of the cab?

ALL car doors should be locked at ALL times.
ALL car windows should be fully up at ALL times.
Concealed firearm should be reachable at ALL times.

How did they get him out of the cab?

ALL car doors should be locked at ALL times.
ALL car windows should be fully up at ALL times.
Concealed firearm should be reachable at ALL times.
Wouldn't all that be an unnecessary sacrificing of freedom in exchange for losing control of the gun violence?

As the mass shootings in America passes 400 for the year, neither side is taking any action to correct the problem!

Wouldn't all that be an unnecessary sacrificing of freedom in exchange for losing control of the gun violence?

As the mass shootings in America passes 400 for the year, neither side is taking any action to correct the problem!

I gotta hand it to ya: You are absolutely committed to your sarcastic, nonsensical, trolling posts.

I don't think it's just the prevalence of social media, these type of incidents do really seem to be becoming more ubquituous.

Can it?

The DemoKKKrats LOVE this, and so do their supporters.

I gotta hand it to ya: You are absolutely committed to your sarcastic, nonsensical, trolling posts.
Well wouldn't it? Do you'all want to live your lives with one eye on a handgun that has become necessary to survive?

The pro-gun side of the issue is promoting that themselves!

Maybe it's time to start putting up their signs? What could go wrong with that, other than more bullets will be flying both ways?

Well perhaps when a certain ethnicity stops acting like animals I'll be a bit more charitable.

Yeah but not all blacks do that. (Even if they are disproportionately responsible.)

And it makes it easier for the Left to call sensible blacks like Clarence Thomas a "House N-Word" when they can point to posts like that to paint us all as white hood wearing bigots.

Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

In summation, you are responsible for all racial division in this nation.

You're guiltier than Obama.

It's all your fault, whitey.

Well wouldn't it? Do you'all want to live your lives with one eye on a handgun that has become necessary to survive?

You gonna grab your giant immaculately conceived hoover and magically suck up the millions upon millions of firearms like they were never there?

No?

OK, then the pragmatist in me says I'd rather have a gun for protection.

Can it?

Savages will be savages. Day in and day out, nothing changes with the Marxist/Demofascist party.

Well perhaps when a certain ethnicity stops acting like animals on a minute to minute basis I'll be a bit more charitable.
More of your racism isn't going to help. First step for you is to see all others as people.

Yeah but not all blacks do that. (Even if they are disproportionately responsible.)

And it makes it easier for the Left to call sensible blacks like Clarence Thomas a "House N-Word" when they can point to posts like that to paint us all as white hood wearing bigots.

Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

In summation, you are responsible for all racial division in this nation.

You're guiltier than Obama.

It's all your fault, whitey.
Just calling balls and strikes as I see them.....I can live with it.

The problem is everyone is having to live with the FUBAR black "culture".

Forum List

Back