60 year old NYC cabbie viciously beaten by 5 sociopaths (including women!) in midtown Manhattan in broad daylight

Jesus Christ are we degenerating as a country.

I don't think it's just the prevalence of social media, these type of incidents do really seem to be becoming more ubquituous.

Particularly in Democrat run cities.

It just can't go on like this.

Can it?

Saw another thread today about San Francisco letting out a convicted serial robber on some kind of a technicality/progressive policy. Guess there are still some stores left in the area so let's let this guy run loose to get rid of any remaining stores.

I am afraid my days of posting here are limited.
Due to my advancing AGE and the rise of Soviet Maoist America- I soon will have to stop posting

Update:

Taxi driver Afzal Butt, 60 — who suffered chest, neck and face injuries in the shocking Manhattan caught-on-camera beat-down — blasted New York’s lenient bail-reform laws as a “horrible system” after a pair of his alleged assailants were issued a desk-appearance ticket and allowed to walk free.

“If they’re not going to put them behind bars, this is a horrible system,” fumed the cabbie, who emigrated to the US from Pakistan and has been driving a taxi since 2004. “I am hopeless and helpless with this system.”

Butt said the city is going to hell in a handbasket regarding crime.

“Send the mayor the video and tell him die with the shame,” the cabbie said.

Please note, however, this links to the Gateway Pundit.

Therefore, as any knowledgeable US Message Board Leftist will assure you, all of this is made up and you can just write it off as Disinformation.

Forum List

Back