60Minutes released a preview of the Kamala interview before it aired. Netanyahu word salad clip got dunked on relentlessly. So… 60Minutes cut it ...

Well, of course they cut it.
The question is, what happened to the person who released the preview?

I remember a very long time ago responding to an ad to be paid a little money in order to go somewhere, preview something (a TV show?) and give FB on my response to it. I don't remember too many details, it was some kind of marketing. There were a number of people in the room with a few people behind an observation window watching us. While everyone else argued over minutiae, I took over, cut to the chase and critiqued the core issue of the material to get right to the heart of the matter as to what was wrong with it.

To my surprise, rather than liking my sagaciousness and rewarding me, they got very upset, concerned, and actually tried to interrupt, silence and suppress my views.

I listened to some "highlights" from that 60 Minutes thing earlier today. It should be REQUIRED VIEWING from everyone planning to vote for her. No shit. It is priceless.

She is a buffoon. She acknowledges that illegal immigration went up 400% under the Biden Administration, but then says that it's "down by fifty percent." What? She says that if Iran got nuclear capability that would be "unacceptable," but refuses to say that we should do anything if we get proof that they are there. And on and on.

Forum List

Back