61% of Young Republicans Support Gay Marriage

So much for the bigotry or homogenous thinking on in the GOP!

I welcome this since I view myself as a conservative who supports gay marriage!

Gay marriage being legal in every state is inevitable. I'd say 20 years max.

To my conservative friends who oppose; stop fighting it and use the resources and time you do have doing something worthwhile (like fixing the economy).

Of course it will. Judges and morally bankrupt legislators will impose it on an unwilling public. The consequences won't be very good. Start spending resources on protecting the rights of those who do not want to participate in gay marriage and get an early start on fighting pedophiles. That's the next fight.

The issue of gay marriage and gay rights will be resolved within the next four years. republicans getting on the bandwagon after the fact only makes them appear further out of touch

Once the issue is settled....Republicans will proclaim, What's the big deal?

Man doesn't decide what marriage is, GOD does. God say's marriage is the holy union between a man and a woman. Man says marriage is between two butt poking homo men, or two taco lapping homo women. God is moral, man is immoral. No man made law will ever change that. You either follow the morals of God, or the immorality of man.

I'll stick with God.

The issue of gay marriage and gay rights will be resolved within the next four years. republicans getting on the bandwagon after the fact only makes them appear further out of touch

Once the issue is settled....Republicans will proclaim, What's the big deal?

The big deal is more mold on the culture.

Gay marriage isn't the issue it's how much punishment should someone receive when they refuse to participate in gay marriage. Let people live their own lives and there would be no issue.

No one is threatening your right to private association on this issue.

Young Republicans realize what mainstream Republicans are too stubborn to accept

Gay marriage is the right thing to do

Young Republicans realize what mainstream Republicans are too stubborn to accept

Gay marriage is the right thing to do

Guess I will just be wrong then! I'm not marrying another man even if you say it's the right thing to do.

Maybe there is hope for the Reublican Party

I suspect their eventual change of heart will be too little too late

If the Republican Party ceased to exist tomorrow, The Left would not know who to demonize. They would be like the dog who chases the care for miles and catch it and don't know what do with it.

Liberals always need something to demonize. A radical once said, “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

So much for the bigotry or homogenous thinking on in the GOP!

I welcome this since I view myself as a conservative who supports gay marriage!

Gay marriage being legal in every state is inevitable. I'd say 20 years max.

To my conservative friends who oppose; stop fighting it and use the resources and time you do have doing something worthwhile (like fixing the economy).

Nate Silver says six:

fivethirtyeight-0326-marriage6-blog480.png

Maybe there is hope for the Reublican Party

I suspect their eventual change of heart will be too little too late

If the Republican Party ceased to exist tomorrow, The Left would not know who to demonize. They would be like the dog who chases the care for miles and catch it and don't know what do with it.

Liberals always need something to demonize. A radical once said, “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
The issue is a done deal

The fact that Republucans still obstruct gay marriage shows how out of touch they are

Not surprised, considering the Larry Craig and Mark Foley scandals, and all the homos in college republican groups. Might as well call it the Gay Old Party.

The question is, do 61% of young republicans know LGBT defended icon Harvey Milk sodomized teen boys on drugs? If they did, those numbers would plummet.

The question is, do 61% of young republicans know LGBT defended icon Harvey Milk sodomized teen boys on drugs? If they did, those numbers would plummet.

Ummm...what does that have to do with gay marriage?

Personally I dont give a shit what they do as long as they stop having parades while wearing ass less chaps. That and stop with the tongue kissing that I saw today at Baker Street Pub.
I mean come on! It was obvious they were lesbians without the disgusting PDA.
And I didnt see a single hetro couple doing it so why the hell did they feel the need?

Man doesn't decide what marriage is, GOD does. God say's marriage is the holy union between a man and a woman. Man says marriage is between two butt poking homo men, or two taco lapping homo women. God is moral, man is immoral. No man made law will ever change that. You either follow the morals of God, or the immorality of man.

I'll stick with God.

I love your post because it's very valid and explains the situation today. We aren't born to hate things, we are taught to hate things. Excuse my reference of humans as "things".

I'm a (struggling) Christian too. But the Bible doesn't tell us to use Government to ban Gay marriage. (To my knowledge, marriage was around before the bible was written). The Bible simply says being gay is a sin......Guess what, everyone sins....because the punishment for sin is death and we all DIE.

So what makes this specific sin a worse sin than other sins even the top 10? When it's mentioned in the end of the world. The people are so scared of the end of the world they want to ban every SIGN that is involved.

But Kung Fu Panda taught us; "One often meets the road to their destiny when trying to avoid it" You know you should take that to heart because it's a cartoon.:eusa_shifty:

Christianity is a Free Will Religion....Our Country is a Free Will Country....Look it up. One is in the Bible, the other is in the Constitution. Search your expansive library for these books, they are probably there.

Personally I dont give a shit what they do as long as they stop having parades while wearing ass less chaps. That and stop with the tongue kissing that I saw today at Baker Street Pub.
I mean come on! It was obvious they were lesbians without the disgusting PDA.
And I didnt see a single hetro couple doing it so why the hell did they feel the need?

Your point is very valid. But understanding the history I wonder if they want to do that or just show lot's of people that they are here.

When protesting people always want to make a broader point so they add more drama. I'm sure humans would do the same, but there is no study proving they would.

Gay marriage is becoming less and less of a issue across the nation pretty soon the Democrats wont have the war on gays talking point.

It will probably surprise cons to know that Democrats are hoping for this as it runs counter to their conspiracy :dunno:

Sure. The "Conspiracy" is that the world will end when there are rapid gays according to the Bible.

The Confusion has always been that gays didn't cause this. As a torn Christian I would assume "Do not judge or be judged" Christians trying to control the world will cause this.

Forum List

Back