62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

... In the next month Putin will own Europes top food producer and source for raw materials such as uranium, titanium, and iron ore. ....
Do you honestly believe that he plans on occupying all of the Ukraine? I think he just wants to oversee Donetsk and Luhansk as stable Republics that won't bite his ankles every time he turns around like the fascist Yankee puppet in Kyev does.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

I can't believe these fascist commie republicans siding with the enemy ... what a bunch of coward republicans ....

He will take where the raw materials are.
We'll see, but I think as long as good relations and fair business agreements are made in the region he won't do any land grabbing. The increasing problem he faces is US international treachery. Shall we list all of the dirty deeds meted out by the US in the past 60 years including Cuba, Iran, Vietnam ..... fast-forward to Irak, Afghanistan, Syria, and now Ukraine? Russia has much to be sceptical about and NATO's willingness to do Washington's bidding is a constant reminder that danger is never far away. So, your insinuation is that he'll take the Ukraine AND HOLD IT. Maybe, but I'm not ready to see that as a given.

Being a hostile occupying army isn’t as profitable as you think.
That's a fair comment but how much did the US get out of Irak and Afghanistan? Profits come in many forms. Strategic, Economic, Commandeering, Political, Destruction, plain old Theft .....

That's a fair comment but how much did the US get out of Irak and Afghanistan? Profits come in many forms. Strategic, Economic, Commandeering, Political, Destruction, plain old Theft .....
We spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was a massive money pit.

Russia doesn’t have that kind of money.

We spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was a massive money pit.

No. The Military-Industrial Complex and American politicians gained many more GAZILLIONS than the pittance of trillions it invested into destroying the country. You didn't see it in your pocket but you (the citizen) never does.

No. The Military-Industrial Complex and American politicians gained many more GAZILLIONS than the pittance of trillions it invested into destroying the country. You didn't see it in your pocket but you (the citizen) never does.
This makes no sense. Yes, the military industrial complex got a lot of money from the war effort but they didn’t (and couldn’t) get more than the trillions we invested into the effort.

Spending our money blowing up a country isn’t a profitable exercise for the nation. It’s profitable for some, but in the end the country pays the price.

Russia doesn’t have the cash for that.

This makes no sense. Yes, the military industrial complex got a lot of money from the war effort but they didn’t (and couldn’t) get more than the trillions we invested into the effort.
This is going way over your head. You talk about "trillions invested". And who invested it? YOU DID. Yes, you, not any politician or military-Industrial Complex pig.
Spending our money blowing up a country isn’t a profitable exercise for the nation. It’s profitable for some, but in the end the country pays the price.
You are having grave difficulties following along, I can see that. But I don't blame you because who wants to believe the truth when it's so devastating? The destruction of Irak was THE plan Why? Because therein lies the profits in the form of armoury expenditure, construction, oil field control/manipulation, reinstating the petro-DOLLAR, etc. etc. etc. and then, of course, there is theft.

This is going way over your head. You talk about "trillions invested". And who invested it? YOU DID. Yes, you, not any politician or military-Industrial Complex pig.

You are having grave difficulties following along, I can see that. But I don't blame you because who wants to believe the truth when it's so devastating? The destruction of Irak was THE plan Why? Because therein lies the profits in the form of armoury expenditure, construction, oil field control/manipulation, reinstating the petro-DOLLAR, etc. etc. etc. and then, of course, there is theft.
What a bunch of gibberish.

I thought you were just child-ish. I now realise that you really are a child. I'm guessing you're no more than 17. Am I right?
no kid children jump into things they don't have a clue what it was they were jumping into. children twist what something someone said into something they didn't say just like you did. democracy is not democrat. Democracy was never mentioned by me but democrat was. And now here you go playing those leftists defensive tactics after you get called out for using them.

no kid children jump into things they don't have a clue what it was they were jumping into. children twist what something someone said into something they didn't say just like you did. democracy is not democrat. Democracy was never mentioned by me but democrat was. And now here you go playing those leftists defensive tactics after you get called out for using them.
You didn't answer the question so I assume I was right, "You're not older than 17". That's what I figured.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

If there is anything to that 62%, that means Trump is a shoo-in for 2024, everything being equal.

You didn't answer the question so I assume I was right, "You're not older than 17". That's what I figured.
and you aren't allowed to defelect from what you did.
Learn the difference between democrat and democracy before you jump into a subject and know what is being discussed

Then 62% of Americans are morons.

They were gonna invade no matter what, and Trump would have defended it, just like he defended their cyberattacks on the US. He looked for reasons not to go after Putin. If he was willing to call US intelligents agents liars on international television, I highly doubt he gave a fuck about them invading Ukraine, He propably would have came on tv and praised it.

Forum List

Back