62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

The Cuban missile crisis is so far away from what is relevant. I know people keep bringing this up a lot, but it's just so remote to be useful. These days, you might as well be making a reference to a battle from WW1.

There was a military blockade of Cuba. What relevance is that now?

Can you stop prancing around and just say what you think Trump would do?
We already know what Trump did...

Putin didn't invade Ukraine when he was president isn't it obvious to you ?

Btw any idiot who ignores history doesn't know history always repeats itself

Bull shit. First of all, you believe that American propaganda crap. Second, even if they were to remove them, "since the missiles were outdated" you cannot muster up enough brain matter to understand they would have wanted to replace them with "new, modern" ones except that Krustjev would have kicked Kennedy's ass. Duh! :cow:
Not really. Modern missiles were intercontinental instead of the medium ranged and therefore didn’t even need to be deployed in Turkey.

The entire point of the Cuban missile crisis became obsolete within a few years as we both developed ICBMs and deployed them en masse on our own soil.

We already know what Trump did...

Putin didn't invade Ukraine when he was president isn't it obvious to you ?

Btw any idiot who ignores history doesn't know history always repeats itself
We do not know what Trump would have done had Putin invaded Ukraine. Tell me what he would have done.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

Significant since these days you can’t get 62% to agree that water is wet.

We do not know what Trump would have done had Putin invaded Ukraine. Tell me what he would have done.
We know Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was president you can't wrap that around your little head can you?

Just for you: did the Fonz get in fist fights all the time on television? No he sent messages not to be fucked with.

That's how the real world works...

Not really. Modern missiles were intercontinental instead of the medium ranged and therefore didn’t even need to be deployed in Turkey.

The entire point of the Cuban missile crisis became obsolete within a few years as we both developed ICBMs and deployed them en masse on our own soil.
You’re ignorant on all topics.
An ICBM takes hours to arrive thus giving time to take action. A launch from nearby offers seconds of warning. That’s why the super powers park subs off each other’s coasts with missile payloads.

FA48AB38-1EA6-4498-950E-ED01C0F69392.jpeg

We know Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was president you can't wrap that around your little head can you?

Just for you: did the Fonz get in fist fights all the time on television? No he sent messages not to be fucked with.

That's how the real world works...
Still dancing around the question. So what would have Trump done if Putin had invaded Ukraine?

The Fonz would have punched someone. That’s his threat. What would Trump have done?

You’re ignorant on all topics.
An ICBM takes hours to arrive thus giving time to take action. A launch from nearby offers seconds of warning. That’s why the super powers park subs off each other’s coasts with missile payloads.
An ICBM flight time is about 30 minutes moron.

Thanks for bringing up sea launch missiles. Yet another reason why MRBMs were made obsolete.

Still dancing around the question. So what would have Trump done if Putin had invaded Ukraine?
I am not dancing around the question, I already gave you a recent history lesson Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama, not Trump and then invaded under Biden...

Two military weak presidents

One military strong president

Not that complicated to figure out.

I am not dancing around the question, I already gave you a recent history lesson Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama, not Trump and then invaded under Biden...

Two military weak presidents

One military strong president

Not that complicated to figure out.
You’re avoiding the question. If it’s not complicated you’d answer.

What would have Trump done if Putin invaded Ukraine?

If you think Trump would have engaged our military against Russians, say so.

I believe it to be true. He wouldn't have strong armed them, but I believe he would foster some kind of agreement beneficial to both sides.

But who is to say exactly how it would be different because no one knows because it's not the scenario. But I believe he would have done more than throw out some cheap sanctions and sit back talking a lot of shit.

30 minutes!
And how many minutes if launched from 100 miles away?

Hook
Line
Sinker
You’re a moron. Let’s first acknowledge you have no idea what you’re talking about since you think ICBMs take “hours”.

100 miles for a ballistic missile?

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Get a goddamn clue.

But I believe he would have done more than throw out some cheap sanctions and sit back talking a lot of shit.
That’s what he did for four years except instead of talking shit he was deferential.

What more would have he done?

Trump doesn't know anything about foreign policy. He has no education and can't read.
That's funny since democrats lose to Russia. The world with Trump was stable more than with obama the bushes, clinton and biden

Last edited:
Oh, Jesus! What an airhead explanation to avoid admitting that Krusthev forced Kennedy's hand, made him eat crow and made him remove those missiles.
No. The "crisis" as you call it was Krustjev making Kennedy remove those missiles from the Soviet's border. Period. Krustjev won, Kennedy lost. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back