62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

You think Putin was afraid of Trump? Why? What was Trump going to do to him?
072903ad4f247ee80fb3769481227d24.jpg

I'm still waiting to find out what Trump was going to do?

If you don't know but just believe then say so.
Didnt you just give your belief that Trump is not like that?

Again you and I both know what Trump was like to Putin behind closed doors, we do know Trump ordered a tomahawk strike on Putin to send a message in Syria

Didnt you just give your belief that Trump is not like that?

Again you and I both know what Trump was like to Putin behind closed doors, we do know Trump ordered a tomahawk strike on Putin to send a message in Syria
I know Trump did not "speak softly", that's for damn sure.

Trump did not order a tomahawk strike on Putin. He ordered it on Syria.

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

The polls elected Hillary in 2016.

I know Trump did not "speak softly", that's for damn sure.

Trump did not order a tomahawk strike on Putin. He ordered it on Syria.
He sent a message and this reminds me did the media call JFK, Khrushchev puppet when he dismantled the missile sites in Turkey?

He sent a message and this reminds me did the media call JFK, Khrushchev puppet when he dismantled the missile sites in Turkey?
If I recall correctly, the missile sits in Turkey were going to be removed anyway since the missiles were outdated.

He sent a message to Syria. Trump gave Russia a heads up before the strike which means that Syria gave a heads up. Had nothing to do with anything about Ukraine anyway.

Trump would not ever engage in direct military actions against Russia over Ukraine. Let's not mince words. That would be ludicrous.

If I recall correctly, the missile sits in Turkey were going to be removed anyway since the missiles were outdated.

He sent a message to Syria. Trump gave Russia a heads up before the strike which means that Syria gave a heads up. Had nothing to do with anything about Ukraine anyway.

Trump would not ever engage in direct military actions against Russia over Ukraine. Let's not mince words. That would be ludicrous.
You recall wrong the USA was building the missile sites in Turkey they were not operational yet.

Trump sent a message regardless and why are you avoiding my question; what did JFK do in response to Khrushchev in the Cuban missile crisis did he or did he not use the Military?

What a real Democrat President is:

In a televised speech of extraordinary gravity, President John F. Kennedy announces on October 22, 1962 that U.S. spy planes have discovered Soviet missile bases in Cuba. These missile sites—under construction but nearing completion—housed medium-range missiles capable of striking a number of major cities in the United States, including Washington, D.C. Kennedy announced that he was ordering a naval “quarantine” of Cuba to prevent Soviet ships from transporting any more offensive weapons to the island and explained that the United States would not tolerate the existence of the missile sites currently in place. The president made it clear that America would not stop short of military action to end what he called a “clandestine, reckless and provocative threat to world peace.”

You recall wrong the USA was building the missile sites in Turkey they were not operational yet.

Trump sent a message regardless and why are you avoiding my question; what did JFK do in response to Khrushchev in the Cuban missile crisis did he or did he not use the Military?
The Cuban missile crisis is so far away from what is relevant. I know people keep bringing this up a lot, but it's just so remote to be useful. These days, you might as well be making a reference to a battle from WW1.

There was a military blockade of Cuba. What relevance is that now?

Can you stop prancing around and just say what you think Trump would do?

... the missile sits in Turkey were going to be removed anyway since the missiles were outdated. ...
Bull shit. First of all, you believe that American propaganda crap. Second, even if they were to remove them, "since the missiles were outdated" you cannot muster up enough brain matter to understand they would have wanted to replace them with "new, modern" ones except that Krustjev would have kicked Kennedy's ass. Duh! :cow:

Forum List

Back