62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

You’re avoiding the question. If it’s not complicated you’d answer.

What would have Trump done if Putin invaded Ukraine?

If you think Trump would have engaged our military against Russians, say so.
You are starting to bore me to death with refusing to admit you don't need violence to resolve a conflict just be bigger and badder then the next guy to PREVENT a war.

lol more fake news twist
doesn't change the fact Putin attacked countries until Trump became president.
Looks like if Trump real was praiseful of Putin all of Europe would be under the control of Putin
That's from Israel six hours ago. Trump is considered a buffoon in most of the world.

You are starting to bore me to death with refusing to admit you don't need violence to resolve a conflict just be bigger and badder then the next guy to PREVENT a war.
You’re not giving an answer.

I’m not saying you need violence but you’re suggesting that you need the threat of violence, correct?

What was Trump’s threat?

You could answer this question quickly and easily instead of being so vague and evasive. Drop the cowardly bullshit and say it.

You’re not giving an answer.

I’m not saying you need violence but you’re suggesting that you need the threat of violence, correct?

What was Trump’s threat?

You could answer this question quickly and easily instead of being so vague and evasive. Drop the cowardly bullshit and say it.
We already discussed this when Trump sent a message to Putin by ordering a tomahawk attack in Syria

Why do you talk in circles?

We already discussed this when Trump sent a message to Putin by ordering a tomahawk attack in Syria

Why do you talk in circles?
You’re still being a coward and being evasive. I’m not talking in circles, I’m just not going to accept a non-answer.

Since you’re being vague, I’m going to need to infer what you’re saying. I’d rather not but you leave me no choice.

For starters, Trump didn’t attack Russia in Syria. He gave them a heads up to leave. He deliberately avoided harming Russians (and Syrians). Second, Trump had threatened military action if Syria engaged in chemical warfare.

If you’re saying Trump threatened military action against Russians if they invaded Ukraine, you’re a moron. He never did and never would.

You’re still being a coward and being evasive. I’m not talking in circles, I’m just not going to accept a non-answer.

Since you’re being vague, I’m going to need to infer what you’re saying. I’d rather not but you leave me no choice.

For starters, Trump didn’t attack Russia in Syria. He gave them a heads up to leave. He deliberately avoided harming Russians (and Syrians). Second, Trump had threatened military action if Syria engaged in chemical warfare.

If you’re saying Trump threatened military action against Russians if they invaded Ukraine, you’re a moron. He never did and never would.
I am not being a coward...

I give you recent historical facts and you want to play the game of 'if"

Once again the historical facts;

Bill Clinton said the USA would protect Ukraine

Bush Jr did

Obama did not

Trump did

Biden did not

It appears based on this recent pattern that Putin is afraid of a Republicans president in regards to Ukraine and not with a current Democrat in charge.

Facts are facts

I am not being a coward...

I give you recent historical facts and you want to play the game of 'if"

Once again the historical facts;

Bill Clinton said the USA would protect Ukraine

Bush Jr did

Obama did not

Trump did

Biden did not

It appears based on this recent pattern that Putin is afraid of a Republicans president in regards to Ukraine and not with a current Democrat in charge.

Facts are facts
Yes. A game of “if”. That’s what everyone plays all the time. It’s part of being an adult.

What was the threat? What was preventing Putin from invading Ukraine during the Trump presidency?

you won’t say because you are too afraid to say it.

Yes. A game of “if”. That’s what everyone plays all the time. It’s part of being an adult.

What was the threat? What was preventing Putin from invading Ukraine during the Trump presidency?

you won’t say because you are too afraid to say it.
I don't play the game of "if" " could of" " would of" that's for children

I play preventive , proactive and defense, that's for adults

I don't play the game of "if" " could of" " would of" that's for children

I play preventive , proactive and defense, that's for adults
You play a child’s game or setting a narrative and refusing to think it through. Not so much a child’s game but rather the game of clueless person who lets others do the thinking for them.

Weighing risks and benefits in hypothetical situations is exactly what adults do before making a decision.

You haven’t demonstrated the capability of abstract thought yet.

You play a child’s game or setting a narrative and refusing to think it through. Not so much a child’s game but rather the game of clueless person who lets others do the thinking for them.

Weighing risks and benefits in hypothetical situations is exactly what adults do before making a decision.

You haven’t demonstrated the capability of abstract thought yet.
OK, think it through for us.
In the next month Putin will own Europes top food producer and source for raw materials such as uranium, titanium, and iron ore.
And for that Brandon is paying Putin $2B a month in oil purchases.

OK, think it through for us.
In the next month Putin will own Europes top food producer and source for raw materials such as uranium, titanium, and iron ore.
And for that Brandon is paying Putin $2B a month in oil purchases.
Maybe. Maybe not. The Russian markets aren’t doing so hot.

Forum List

Back