62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

Yep. How many times have you had this conversation:

Trumpster: "There is no evidence that Trump committed any crimes ever!"

You: "Maybe you should read the fucking indictment"

Trumpster: "See! You admit there's no evidence!"

This is why I gave up on many of these people a long time ago.
Yeah CowboyTed ….. Mac1958 believes the loons can run an endless dog and pony show and that everybody should play along and pretend the loons are credible.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

They enjoy emptying their wallets for Trump.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

He looks like Godzilla in his mugshot!

I'm not even voting for Trump this time But this Mod has a total Trump obsession and said mod has an asshole personality.
giphy.gif

A bunch of leftbat pollsters whipped up a survey that says ORANGE MAN BAD!

View attachment 820916
not every source can meet your high standards, fraudball? good for you. now go back to jerking off to the navarro report. clown.

LOL pure propaganda.

1. It's a "poll" of only 1,000 people out of over 330,000,000
That's how polling works..
2. The "poll" is heavily weighted Dem/leans Dem shocker there.
Prove that...
3. Most all of these people got their limited information from the biased spun FAKE News.
Prove that...
4. There's no way this "random" poll found 1,000 people randomly who are that well informed on all the indictments that they could even answer the poll questions.
Prove that...
5. Were the 1,000 people polled told all the indictments were brought by Dems in Dem districts with Dem grand juries?

Utterly worthless poll.
You make accusations which is unfounded..

Here is the break down of voters

1693157327348.png

Trump is loosing the independents... Doing the numbers it didn't lean Democrats...

Prove that...

Prove that...

Prove that...

View attachment 821000

Trump is loosing the independents... Doing the numbers it didn't lean Democrats...
Most people knows Trump's will be convicted. What's going to trigger you is when it's appealed to the supreme court and over turned

Thank you for your ad hominem replies. They are, as always, entertaining and, of course, expected. Cult 45 is only capable of regurgitating their programming. Rational, logical arguments play no role.

So tell me something Spaz, how is what you're doing any different from what Lastamender did. Oh wait, I know it's because you're a mod so you always get your own way with no exceptions. It's not a conspiracy theory unless YOU say it is.

Those are simply the words of your cult. What is the problem? Embarrassed? You should be.

Squawk!! Polly want a cracker!!

I'm not even voting for Trump this time But this Mod has a total Trump obsession and said mod has an asshole personality.

He talks about Trump a whole lot more than Trump supporters do, but yet he's the one who squawks at us about it.

No, those are the actions of a biased whore mod. Namely you. You post a link to a known leftist kook site, and expect people to meekly accept their bullcrap.

You should have posted this in CT, skippy.

He's got TDS issues and is the biggest hypocrite on here in my opinion.

Prove that...

Prove that...

Prove that...

View attachment 821000

We know all about your RIGGED poll propaganda left winger. I have dug into the details of countless so called polls and uncovered the intentional over sampling of Dems/leans Dems. We all know why, the left are RIGGING the outcomes just like they RIG election coverage, RIG election debates and RIG election voting.

Got a non-shit lefty source?

Our Mission

Navigator is a trusted resource for developing and distributing winning progressive messages and polling on the most pressing issues of the moment.

Forum List

Back