62% Think Trump Committed a Crime

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

No why would anyone bother to have an honest discussion wth you about Trump? You have no interest in understanding the movement. You troll the fuck out of Trump supporters. This whole thread is a troll.

Thank you for your ad hominem replies. They are, as always, entertaining and, of course, expected. Cult 45 is only capable of regurgitating their programming. Rational, logical arguments play no role.

A bunch of leftbat pollsters whipped up a survey that says ORANGE MAN BAD!

Navigator....A bunch of leftists.

Damn OP you might want to check your source's bonifides. :laughing0301:

As expected the LEFTY TDS MOD used a LEFTY TDS SOURCE
🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

There's fake news..... faker news.... the fakest news.... then there's this silly shit.

From your site's 'about' page...

"Navigator is a trusted resource for developing and distributing winning progressive messages and polling on the most pressing issues of the moment."

You are dismissed Prog.....

Biden: “Hey lefty pollsters….we need you to publish another poll that makes Trump look bad.”
Lefty Pollsters: “OH SHIT….another one? Okay, whatever you need BOSS.”

Conspiracy theory. You should move this thread, close it, delete it, and or ban yourself.

No why would anyone bother to have an honest discussion wth you about Trump? You have no interest in understanding the movement. You troll the fuck out of Trump supporters. This whole thread is a troll.

But Trump totally owned them with his mugshot, though, so it's perfectly okay. Oh, and somehow Republicans are now going to win the black vote.

Anyone feel free to explain the path to 270 with this public sentiment.

With Biden getting 100% positive reporting and Trump getting nothing but negative reporting. Even after all of the indictments. Trump in polls would still beat Biden. So think what you want.

Thank you for your ad hominem replies. They are, as always, entertaining and, of course, expected. Cult 45 is only capable of regurgitating their programming. Rational, logical arguments play no role.
I don't support Trump in the primaries, I believe we can do better.

You need to find you another TDS tree to bark-up there Slick.

The fact is that you are a progressive, and the ironic thing is that you try your hardest to attack me personally, by calling me a "cult member" or some other bs, which btw, IS the definition of an ad hom fallacy, while calling me out for ad hom for pointing out that your source is pure progressive crap...If you don't understand debate, maybe you should relinquish your 'mod' status. You obviously don't know what the hell you're doing.

OP, there are many words to describe those posts...

Those are simply the words of your cult. What is the problem? Embarrassed? You should be.

No, those are the actions of a biased whore mod. Namely you. You post a link to a known leftist kook site, and expect people to meekly accept their bullcrap.

You should have posted this in CT, skippy.

You source is shit, TDS buttpipe....Your exercise in confirmation bias based masturbation is duly noted.

Forum List

Back