666 and In the name of allah

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Students of the Bible have read the passage about the mark of the beast.
Mark means simply, badge of loyalty. It's nothing spooking as some have portrayed.
However 666 is more intriguing. 666 is not numerology. What is striking though is what John saw in the greek and what, "in the name of allah," is in arabic.
10897834_738045292940245_2806245033234702631_n.jpg

Funny, a person I've always known to be down to earth and in no way overly religious told me yesterday that she believes Trump has the mark of the beast.

Funny, a person I've always known to be down to earth and in no way overly religious told me yesterday that she believes Trump has the mark of the beast.

I heard from two well respected people that Hillary has the mark of the beast and can bark like a dog.

absolutely. he will eat your baby and throw it back up in your mouth, too

Students of the Bible have read the passage about the mark of the beast.
Mark means simply, badge of loyalty. It's nothing spooking as some have portrayed.
However 666 is more intriguing. 666 is not numerology. What is striking though is what John saw in the greek and what, "in the name of allah," is in arabic.
10897834_738045292940245_2806245033234702631_n.jpg
Pledging loyalty to religious fervor and human made precepts. Forehead mind, hand to help secure for carnal purposes verses seeking to assist help others in their own personal journey with the spirit of God (love).

Last edited:
Oblivious are we? Your own quote:
"Mark means simply, badge of loyalty"
And nobody buys or sells without their loyal badge right? That being the mark of the cross or DAGON(father of Baal) fish symbol.
They even had Jesus coins where no Islamic would be allowed to buy or sell without this mark of the beast. They also had SUN Coins and other coins which =666 in it’s collumns but also blatantly had it marked with the number 666.
Researchers believe the coins were used as currency during the Fatimid period by Christians seeking to evangelize Muslims. The recent find also proves during the Middle ages, in and about the area of Tiberius and the Sea of Galilee, only Christians could buy and sell goods.
Today Christians use the mark of death the cross (mark of the beast) and fish symbol in yellow page ads, signs, & trade papers, to symbolize buying and selling with other beast worshipers.
Did they take on the name? Jesuits, so yes.

The first Beast of Rev.13 has a mouth speaking haughtywords (Jesus). He sits in his high heaven saying ," I AM , God ." The second (tHE VATICAN CHURCH)causesall to worship this Beast, Paul is the False Prophet Peter who sets up his worship ESTABLISHING THIS CHURCH OF SATAN.

Fact: scripture about the time of these events, clearly show these events were to occur in that generation, even specifically mentioning that, like in: (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,
Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?)
So the beast is not to come, John of Patmos said the anti anointed was already there in his day.

REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter orocession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)=fullfilled.

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast)?

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.

and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use.

Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

The reality of 666--The number of a man--number is key, it is not calling it a man as false religious teachers teach. In the numbers of men--7 = complete--6 falls short of complete--thus- incomplete.
There are 3 power positions on this earth, all rely on big $$$$
Govts-6
the commercial system-6
false religions -6

All promise a better way of life--all fail and even are adding to life being worse, in comparison to what Gods kingdom-7 will accomplish.

Its the image( what it supposedly is standing for) that gets worshipped, the beast itself does not get worshipped. It is not a man.

Forum List

Back