7 day creation story doesnt seem possible

They are not mistakes, they are clues. In the same way that the children of Adam and Eve going to a city to find mates was a clue, not an embarrassing mistake..

Many inconsistencies and contradictions in both the OT and the NT are deliberate like an X on a treasure map marking the place where something of great value is buried and hidden.
There are a plethora of inconsistencies and contradictions in the NT's references to the Torah.
If there are inconsistencies in the Torah, let me know.

If you have been studying the torah for forty years you have been wandering in a desert if you haven't stumbled on any inconsistencies from the very first story to the last.
That's for you to prove.

No, its for you to find out.

If some smart aleck does't show up for work, he doesn't get paid.
You got nothing because every Jesus freak leaps at every opportunity.
Unless he's up against someone who knows what they're talking about.
I can shut a Missionary down with one question...Do you speak Hebrew?
Complete shut down.
Happens face to face a few times a month.

lol...The Bible has been translated into english by people who speak hebrew, even Jews. Anyway, knowing hebrew doesn't help in the least if you don't have a clue what that the subjects are about.

In the vision of ezekiel he describes the Ophanim as being covered with eyes, even according to the hebrew bible in english. The word for eyes in hebrew,'ayin, also denotes colors.

Unless you saw what the prophet describes you would never know that the ophanim were covered in many colors not many eyes even if it says so in hebrew..

You've studied Kosher law in Hebrew? Does the word ruminate have the same implications as in english?

What about Jackass?

There are a plethora of inconsistencies and contradictions in the NT's references to the Torah.
If there are inconsistencies in the Torah, let me know.

If you have been studying the torah for forty years you have been wandering in a desert if you haven't stumbled on any inconsistencies from the very first story to the last.
That's for you to prove.

Complete shut down.

lol...The Bible has been translated into english by people who speak hebrew, even Jews. Anyway, knowing hebrew doesn't help in the least if you don't have a clue what that the subjects are about.

In the vision of ezekiel he describes the Ophanim as being covered with eyes, even according to the hebrew bible in english. The word for eyes in hebrew,'ayin, also denotes colors.

Unless you saw what the prophet describes you would never know that the ophanim were covered in many colors not many eyes even if it says so in hebrew..

You've studied Kosher law in Hebrew? Does the word ruminate have the same implications as in english?

What about Jackass?

You are an idiot in any language.
You are also stating explicitly that anyone who followed the law before Paul's NT had no idea what they were doing.
So I guess the verses in the NT that state the OT is not an allegory are...proof that you are correct and the NT is fiction?

That's for you to prove.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

You are also stating explicitly that anyone who followed the law before Paul's NT had no idea what they were doing.
So I guess the verses in the NT that state the OT is not an allegory are...proof that you are correct and the NT is fiction?
You two shouldn't fight.
I think the Adams Rib thing might be about cloning.

That's for you to prove.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

I said what I am saying. Maybe you should re read it if you are't sure what I said.

I said that before Jesus came people who followed the law according to the instruction and reasoning in the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, were conforming to the law in the wrong way for a thousand years, just as Moses predicted would happen immediately after his death.

Its the same thing that Christians have to face, they too have been wrong for more than a thousand years.

True?

Do you really think that a person can become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food?

And I'm the idiot?

lol....

That's for you to prove.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

You two shouldn't fight.

Thanks but whose fighting?

Bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh is just a figurative expression like, 'right hand man' or something....

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

You two shouldn't fight.

Bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh is just a figurative expression like, 'right hand man' or something....
I was referring to God taking a rib from Adam and creating Eve.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

You two shouldn't fight.

Not likely. Everyone living outside of Eden was a wild animal.

Eve being created by God from adams rib means that God took some women living in the dust of the earth and formed her into a living being like adam, using the same bone, structure or teaching that formed him, so that she could become his equal as a companion and helper.

Last edited:
That's for you to prove.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

I said what I am saying. Maybe you should re read it if you are't sure what I said.

I said that before Jesus came people who followed the law according to the instruction and reasoning in the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, were conforming to the law in the wrong way for a thousand years, just as Moses predicted would happen immediately after his death.

Its the same thing that Christians have to face, they too have been wrong for more than a thousand years.

True?

Do you really think that a person can become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food?

And I'm the idiot?

lol....
The "wrong" way?
Not according to the NT.
Next...

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

You two shouldn't fight.

I wil address that later.
On the road.

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

True?

And I'm the idiot?

lol....
The "wrong" way?
Not according to the NT.
Next...

lol...not so fast sparkie.

According to the entire NT the argument between Jesus and the religious authorities was exactly about which was the right or wrong way to conform to divine law that leads to the eternal life promised for compliance fulfilled in this world.

But you would have to understand English if you read the book in English to know that.

How do you create earth after day and night? Day and night depends on rotation of the sphere. At that point, the Earth was still unformed.
How were plants created before the sun? Plants require the sun
How do you have lamps (sun and moon) giving their own light? The moon reflects light from the sun

Any explanations other than How much better and more satisfying it is to accept Scripture as it stands. It doesn't need to be fully understood and explained by modern scientific thought; it just needs to be believed and obeyed like found on ICR.com?
What does it matter, TN? If one believes, that's his right. If one does not believe, it is his right. If one believes in a figuratively or metaphorically manner, that's his right.

How do you create earth after day and night? Day and night depends on rotation of the sphere. At that point, the Earth was still unformed.
How do you have lamps (sun and moon) giving their own light? The moon reflects light from the sun

Any explanations other than How much better and more satisfying it is to accept Scripture as it stands. It doesn't need to be fully understood and explained by modern scientific thought; it just needs to be believed and obeyed like found on ICR.com?
What does it matter, TN? If one believes, that's his right. If one does not believe, it is his right. If one believes in a figuratively or metaphorically manner, that's his right.
Using that logic, why does anything matter?
Of course bettering your knowledge is something you are against. No surprise there.

I am not surprised that you have zero idea what I'm posting...you don't even understand what you're posting.
`
`

I reckon so. What is important to you is not important to me....and vice versa. Still, if you ask me the "right questions", we may have the beginnings of an actual conversation.

Of course bettering your knowledge is something you are against. No surprise there.
You missed the obvious as usual. The right to believe is a Constitutional right. You seem to want to quarrel. Why?

You missed the obvious as usual. The right to believe is a Constitutional right. You seem to want to quarrel. Why?
Lol dummy

Lol dummy
Your aversion to discussion and desire to quarrel are obvious as usual.

So you are a sealion.

Christians are free to believe from 7 day Young Earth literalism to an understanding that is figurative and metaphorical, the latter being what the great majority of American Christians think.

Christians are free to believe from 7 day Young Earth literalism to an understanding that is figurative and metaphorical, the latter being what the great majority of American Christians think.
In other words a great majority of Christians don't think that the bible is true. :lmao:

The creation periods of the earth were after God's time and not according to man's time. The rotation of the earth was much slower and corresponded to the Lord's time and not man's time. The days of creation were 1000 years of our current time.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Abraham 3:4
4 And the Lord said unto me, by the Urim and Thummim, that Kolob was after the manner of the Lord, according to its times and seasons in the revolutions thereof; that one revolution was a day unto the Lord, after his manner of reckoning, it being one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest. This is the reckoning of the Lord’s time, according to the reckoning of Kolob.

Abraham 5:13
13 But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the time that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die. Now I, Abraham, saw that it was after the Lord’s time, which was after the time of Kolob; for as yet the Gods had not appointed unto Adam his reckoning.

Adam died at 930 years of age which is within 1000 years or a day unto the Lord. The seven days of creation lasted 7000 years according to our current time of reckoning. Clearly when reading the creation account, we see that the sun and moon did not come into the picture until the 4th day of creation. Thus the days of creation could not be according to the earth's relationship to the sun. When God introduced light upon the earth, that light was not the light of the sun but from a different source. It was according to that source of light and its relationship to earth that days were reckoned.

Notice that the earth was created before light was introduced and divided into night and day and the counting of creation periods. The earth itself was not created within the 7 periods of creation. All we know is that sometime in the beginning, God created the earth.

Lol dummy
Your aversion to discussion and desire to quarrel are obvious as usual.

So you are a sealion.

I started this OP asking questions and i received answers.
You and ringil both walked in her with your panties in a bunch like a couple of bedwetters. Weird how other people didnt mind discussing it.
Pathetic coward

Complete shut down.

What about Jackass?

True?

And I'm the idiot?

lol....
The "wrong" way?
Not according to the NT.
Next...

lol...not so fast sparkie.

According to the entire NT the argument between Jesus and the religious authorities was exactly about which was the right or wrong way to conform to divine law that leads to the eternal life promised for compliance fulfilled in this world.

But you would have to understand English if you read the book in English to know that.
Nope. Jesus was arguing that the Rabbis were perverting God's law, thus proving that it was too difficult to live by.

Try actually reading the NT as opposed to getting your talking points from that Jews for Jesus Leading to Atheism site.
Yes, I know the site you are getting your nonsense from because occasionally I run into self-hating Jews who use your selected site.

Forum List

Back