7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

The question was did Obama meddle in Israels election?
The answer I proved was
YES
Comprehend ?
Sure, it is "yes" only if Obama and Bird knew that NaziYahoo would call for EARLY elections years before he did. :cuckoo:

It was a bi partisian report..

Voice one and V15 were connected

You linked to a REPUBLICAN summary of the report, not the bipartisan report which pointed out that While V15 had partnered with OneVoice, V15 didn't come into existence until AFTER the funds to OneVoice had run out in Nov 2014, and weeks AFTER NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014. The TIMELINE still fucks your lying America-hating ass!

The answer I proved was
YES
Comprehend ?
Sure, it is "yes" only if Obama and Bird knew that NaziYahoo would call for EARLY elections years before he did. :cuckoo:

You linked to a REPUBLICAN summary of the report, not the bipartisan report which pointed out that While V15 had partnered with OneVoice, V15 didn't come into existence until AFTER the funds to OneVoice had run out in Nov 2014, and weeks AFTER NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014. The TIMELINE still fucks your lying America-hating ass!

Again for the thousanth time one voice was building up for V15

You really hate reading stuff that you want to ignore huh?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.
You're an idiot
:rofl::lmao:

Yes you are a close minded idiot

The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.
You're an idiot
:rofl::lmao:

Yes you are a close minded idiot

The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

Do you know what that means?

Voice one was building up for V15.

Again for the thousanth time one voice was building up for V15
Again, how could OneVoice know in 2013 to build up for V15, which didn't even exist until weeks after NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014, when not even NaziYahoo knew in 2013 that he would call for a special election in Dec 2014!!!!! :cuckoo:
Surely even you can see just how moronically stupid the TIMELINE of your "argument" is!!!!

I see "bear" is busy trying to convince everyone the democratic party is worse than the one that nominated dumbfuck donald trump. The great champion of christian conservative values that is on his fourth marriage and likes to grab pussy. lol

Trump's a known liar how do you know he told the truth when he said he grabbed pussy? Do you take his word for it....?

Apparently "conservative republicans" that are deluded think trump is a good christian man. Evangelicals voted for him overwhelmingly. Shows they are fake christians that would vote for a crackwhore if they were republican. Barack Obama is a better christian than trump or most of his voters.

Who is deluded? I have been saying it for at least 2 years on hear trump is a liberal ..

How come you won't answer my question
Trump is a far right republican and represents the party and their voters.

You're an idiot he is a liberal just like you, that's why you can't stand him

Lol the old "that republican was really a liberal" . Republicans never take responsibility yet bitch that everyone else needs to.

Trump is a far right authoritarian just like you

This is so true about liberals

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Amazing that Conservatives actually believe that bullshit they are fed

Trump's a known liar how do you know he told the truth when he said he grabbed pussy? Do you take his word for it....?

Apparently "conservative republicans" that are deluded think trump is a good christian man. Evangelicals voted for him overwhelmingly. Shows they are fake christians that would vote for a crackwhore if they were republican. Barack Obama is a better christian than trump or most of his voters.

Who is deluded? I have been saying it for at least 2 years on hear trump is a liberal ..

Lol the old "that republican was really a liberal" . Republicans never take responsibility yet bitch that everyone else needs to.

I knew you were dumb I didn't know you were that dumb, Trump was always a liberal

download.jpg

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT
Nothing in that report states the money was used to overthrow Netanyahu. And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

Netanyahu Fires Ministers and Calls for Elections

Dayam, you rightards are idiots. Even basic common sense eludes you.

You refuse to go to that link huh cock sucker?

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Senate report: State Dept. grant also aided campaign to unseat Netanyahu

Facebook

The report found no wrongdoing by the State Department. | AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File

Senate report: State Dept. grant also aided campaign to unseat Netanyahu
By BURGESS EVERETT

07/12/2016 11:49 AM EDT

Updated 07/12/2016 12:23 PM EDT

A State Department grant intended to rally support for peace between Israel and Palestine also helped set up political infrastructure that was later used for a campaign opposing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015, according to a bipartisan Senate investigative report released on Tuesday.

The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended. But shortly after Netanyahu called an election for 2015, the voter databases constructed with the grant money were activated for Victory 15, an unsuccessful effort to defeat Netanyahu.

Story Continued Below

Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) each signed off on the investigation, which was conducted by Portman’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In releasing the report, Portman criticized the State Department for lax oversight and for undermining a U.S. ally.

“The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East.”

The investigation is notable for its bipartisan sheen. McCaskill highlighted the conclusion that it showed “no wrongdoing” by President Barack Obama’s administration but said the report “certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”

Again, that is not the Senate report, buy an opinion piece from a Right-wing shill.
But it is interesting that you didn't emphasize this part of your own link:

"The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended."

I knew you were dumb I didn't know you were that dumb, Trump was always a liberal

View attachment 127922

So the far right republican party nominated a liberal. Republicans and conservatives must truly be as dumb and moronic as possible then. Dumbest party ever. What a disgrace.

The answer I proved was
YES
Comprehend ?

I linked to the official relesed report. To the media

Again

I have the government report.. Bi partisian

The left wing media

The right wing media

And some black guy to explain it to you..

Again

A perfect example of a half-truth/whole-lie.
V15 didn't even exist until weeks AFTER NaziYahoo called for a special early election!!!!!!

Do you know what the word deployed means?

Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

Forum List

Back