7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Let me guess, "bear" didn't vote for trump, an excuse many republicans will be using soon, while the numbers show they are lemmings and voted in droves. Especially the "christians". lmao what a joke.

Right wingers are delusional. They truly believe ignorance give them insight. That everything can be looked at in a way that's simple. Because they are simpletons.

Too bad they don't spend more time building and creating. Their obvious envy is pathetic. They can only build their self esteem by tearing others down. If you have nothing to show your only option is as a credit snatcher. For instance, like trying to take credit for taking down Bin Laden. Or after Republicans ruined the economy under Bush, the Democrats brought us back to prosperity. And so Republicans whine, "You didn't bring us far enough so you failed". Worse, their only policies are the very ones that ruined the economy under Bush. They have learned nothing of value. And still, they toot a rusty and old out of tune horn. Sad. It's not even a horn. It's a kazoo.
Aw, a baby libtard pooped his diapers. How cute. All you have is hate, lies and smears. Republicans ruined the economy no matter how much the Democrat congress spent and Obama doubling Bush's debt? Another hallmark of liberalism is sheer stupidity. Your little pea brains are easy to manipulate.

Let me guess, "bear" didn't vote for trump, an excuse many republicans will be using soon, while the numbers show they are lemmings and voted in droves. Especially the "christians". lmao what a joke.

No I didn't vote for Trump, he is a liberal...search my files I always said Trump was a liberal

I wanted him to win because he was running as a Republican and piss off you his own kind.

I thought you Lefty's might grow up when you see yourselfs in the mirror

download.jpg

Do you know what the word deployed means?
Well it certainly doesn't mean "was building up for."
Again for the thousanth time one voice was building up for V15
Again, how could OneVoice know in 2013 to build up for V15, which didn't even exist until weeks after NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014, when not even NaziYahoo knew in 2013 that he would call for a special election in Dec 2014!!!!! :cuckoo:
Surely even you can see just how moronically stupid the TIMELINE of your "argument" is!!!!

One voice was using the funds to start up V15
LIAR!!!

The Senate report said it...

Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

I don't think you know what it means

de·ploy
dəˈploi/
verb
past tense: deployed; past participle: deployed
  1. move (troops or equipment) into position for military action.
    "forces were deployed at strategic locations"
    synonyms: position, station, post, place,install, locate, situate, site,establish; More
    • (of troops) move into position for military action.
      "the air force began to deploy forward"
    • bring into effective action; utilize.
      "they are not always able to deploy this skill"
      synonyms: use, utilize, employ, take advantage of, exploit; More

Hope that helps

LIAR!!!
Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended
How can something be used to build something AFTER that something ended???? Since nobody, not even NaziYahoo, knew there would be a political campaign after the grant ended, the grant money obviously was NOT used to build a campaign infrastructure and Portman is a typical lying Establishment Republican!!!!

They were in cahoots with eatch other
Before V15 even existed! :cuckoo:

So all this are you going to call my op a lie also?

Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

No I didn't vote for Trump, he is a liberal...search my files I always said Trump was a liberal

I wanted him to win because he was running as a Republican and piss off you his own kind.

View attachment 127924
So the republican party is a joke nominating a liberal then eh? All republican voters are dumbfucks. We all knew that. Guess they stand for nothing. Mine as well be disbanded as it is the now the party of morons who vote for liberals.

LIAR!!!
How can something be used to build something AFTER that something ended???? Since nobody, not even NaziYahoo, knew there would be a political campaign after the grant ended, the grant money obviously was NOT used to build a campaign infrastructure and Portman is a typical lying Establishment Republican!!!!

It was bi partisian is that another word you don't have a clue what it is?

Here let me help you again

bi·par·ti·san
bīˈpärdəzən/
adjective
  1. of or involving the agreement or cooperation of two political parties that usually oppose each other's policies.
    "educational reform received considerable bipartisan approval"

View attachment 127924
So the republican party is a joke nominating a liberal then eh? All republican voters are dumbfucks. We all knew that. Guess they stand for nothing. Mine as well be disbanded as it is the now the party of morons who vote for liberals.

Yea he is a liberal he ran as a populist , what do you think there is no liberals in the Republican party and no conservatives in the Democratic party?

How old are you anyways?

Voice one and V15 were connected
A perfect example of a half-truth/whole-lie.
V15 didn't even exist until weeks AFTER NaziYahoo called for a special early election!!!!!!

They were in cahoots with eatch other

God you are a little bitch huh?
I suspect a large percentage of Americans never listen to or completely ignore any media or person, that is NOT liberal. As your point one references in your OP, liberals can go through life knowing only liberalism. A non-liberal on the other hand, is continuously exposed to liberalism every day.

Andrew Brietbart is an example of this. He said he grew up in S. CA going through the liberal p-schools with liberal parents. He NEVER heard a non-liberal opinion until one day he heard Rush on the radio, while driving his car. He was intrigued, unlike most liberals who would immediately tune out. He thought WOW...I never heard this before.

View attachment 127924

Yea he is a liberal he ran as a populist , what do you think there is no liberals in the Republican party and no conservatives in the Democratic party?

How old are you anyways?

So you agree republicans are dumb as fuck and nominated and voted for a liberal.

Andrew Brietbart is an example of this. He said he grew up in S. CA going through the liberal p-schools with liberal parents. He NEVER heard a non-liberal opinion until one day he heard Rush on the radio, while driving his car. He was intrigued, unlike most liberals who would immediately tune out. He thought WOW...I never heard this before.
Except the lie your MessiahRushie spews is DittoTards have always thought the same as him, not that they never knew it until they heard it from him.

Except the lie your MessiahRushie spews is DittoTards have always thought the same as him, not that they never knew it until they heard it from him.
I believe you are a very good example of someone completely duped by the left establishment.

I believe you are a very good example of someone completely duped by the left establishment.
You have been programmed to think that.

Forum List

Back