7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT
Nothing in that report states the money was used to overthrow Netanyahu. And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

Netanyahu Fires Ministers and Calls for Elections

Dayam, you rightards are idiots. Even basic common sense eludes you.

You refuse to go to that link huh cock sucker?

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Senate report: State Dept. grant also aided campaign to unseat Netanyahu

Facebook

The report found no wrongdoing by the State Department. | AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File

By BURGESS EVERETT

07/12/2016 11:49 AM EDT

Updated 07/12/2016 12:23 PM EDT

A State Department grant intended to rally support for peace between Israel and Palestine also helped set up political infrastructure that was later used for a campaign opposing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015, according to a bipartisan Senate investigative report released on Tuesday.

The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended. But shortly after Netanyahu called an election for 2015, the voter databases constructed with the grant money were activated for Victory 15, an unsuccessful effort to defeat Netanyahu.

Story Continued Below

Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) each signed off on the investigation, which was conducted by Portman’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In releasing the report, Portman criticized the State Department for lax oversight and for undermining a U.S. ally.

“The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East.”

The investigation is notable for its bipartisan sheen. McCaskill highlighted the conclusion that it showed “no wrongdoing” by President Barack Obama’s administration but said the report “certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”

No, you raging cuck, I DID go to your link. That's how I know it said nothing about trying to influence an election, as you moronically claimed.

You do understand that your own link failed to corroborate your insane claim, don't you?

Because there was no election scheduled when the money was given.

They saved the money and used it like they do in the States to build up a data base, contacts grass roots shit.and handed it off to V15..

They doesn't ring a bell?

And again

President Obama “can’t say he has businesslike relationship [with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] or that it isn’t personal when his entire political machine, virtually some of the top people, were in Israel, on the ground, trying to defeat Netanyahu, which is unprecedented. …From Jeremy Bird down to others who were deeply and intricately involved in his campaigns in the past, he sent them down there to start to equivalent of a Super PAC to try to oust Netanyahu.”

–Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), radio interview with Hugh Hewitt, March 24, 2015

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.... you said Obama funneled money "in the election."

Now you say he didn't, that they "saved the money" for the election; meaning, Obama did not give money to influence an election.

You're actually calling yourself an imbecile at this point by saying Obama didn't give money to influence an election after posting for pages that he did.

See now why everyone here agrees with that sentiment, even you.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility.

Their plight in life is always the fault of somebody else ...

You mean like the way Trump blames everything on Obama.

Someone tapped my phone - Obama
Healthcare costs - Obama
Iran - Obama
North Korea - Obama

Obama was a disaster for this country. The worst President this country ever had who spent most of his eight years in office blaming his epic failures on Bush. Typical Liberal not willing to take responsibility for failed Liberal policies.

That Obama sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, increased income disparity, tremendously increased debt and had dismal economic growth, not to mention destroying health care and conducting a weak dishonest and disastrous foreign policy that was an embarrassment to the world. He deserves to be held accountable for his destruction of this country.

Thank god we elected Trump who is on a path to undo some of the damage done by that Obama asshole.

You stupid Libtards need to take responsibility for electing the worst President this country ever had and you need to get down on your knees and beg forgiveness for being so damn stupid and greedy as to elect a worthless stupid asshole like Obama. What the hell were you idiots thinking? That an affirmation action dimwit that was a worthless community organizer that hung out with his communist buddies in college, attended a Black hate church after being raised in a Muslim culture was going to be good for this country? How could you have been so stupid?

Yup Obama was the epitome of number 6 in my OP

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personalfailing or a failure of the state?

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT
Nothing in that report states the money was used to overthrow Netanyahu. And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Facebook

The report found no wrongdoing by the State Department. | AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File

By BURGESS EVERETT

A State Department grant intended to rally support for peace between Israel and Palestine also helped set up political infrastructure that was later used for a campaign opposing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015, according to a bipartisan Senate investigative report released on Tuesday.

The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended. But shortly after Netanyahu called an election for 2015, the voter databases constructed with the grant money were activated for Victory 15, an unsuccessful effort to defeat Netanyahu.

Story Continued Below

Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) each signed off on the investigation, which was conducted by Portman’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In releasing the report, Portman criticized the State Department for lax oversight and for undermining a U.S. ally.

“The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East.”

The investigation is notable for its bipartisan sheen. McCaskill highlighted the conclusion that it showed “no wrongdoing” by President Barack Obama’s administration but said the report “certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”

No, you raging cuck, I DID go to your link. That's how I know it said nothing about trying to influence an election, as you moronically claimed.

You do understand that your own link failed to corroborate your insane claim, don't you?

They saved the money and used it like they do in the States to build up a data base, contacts grass roots shit.and handed it off to V15..

And again

President Obama “can’t say he has businesslike relationship [with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] or that it isn’t personal when his entire political machine, virtually some of the top people, were in Israel, on the ground, trying to defeat Netanyahu, which is unprecedented. …From Jeremy Bird down to others who were deeply and intricately involved in his campaigns in the past, he sent them down there to start to equivalent of a Super PAC to try to oust Netanyahu.”

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

Now you say he didn't, that they "saved the money" for the election; meaning, Obama did not give money to influence an election.

You're actually calling yourself an imbecile at this point by saying Obama didn't give money to influence an election after posting for pages that he did.

No I said one voice saved the funds up and built up a grass roots organization and handed it off to V15

Dude I am a Chicago guy and I know the Chicago democtic machine like I know the back of my hand, always been fascinated by them since I was little.

Liberals gave us....

Our country
Abolition of slavery
Women's vote
Worker protections
Civil Rights
Environmental Protections
Social Security
Medicare
Obamacare
Gay Rights

What have Conservatives ever given us?

Zzzzzzzzzz

I realize conservatives are unimpressed with human rights

Not when it comes to my daughter and you freaks want grown men in women's bathrooms...

I think candy said it on here

Out door plumbing use the guys bathrooms

Indoor plumbing use the lady's bathrooms

That is the extent of what conservatives have to offer society?

failure of every conservative policy? For example, do you see any of them taking responsibility for Trump's epic screwups

What Trump screw ups? He is fighting everyone and learning as he goes, he is not a career politician

You have to be kidding, right?
No, that one is not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. He's not kidding.

There has to be a reason with all the evidence that Obama medeled in Israels election that you guys jump on it saying no way? What's your motive?

Look at the Chicago Tribune article.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University

My motive is that you're a flaming imbecile who has absolutely know idea what he's talking about. As always, all you're capable of is parroting bullshit from the rightwing echo chamber. And because you lack both the ability and the interest in fact checking the bullshit you seek out, you never learn the truth until you try to pass your bullshit here. And why would you bother to fact check your rightwing bullshit when it's bullshit you want to b'lieve is true?

And how does the forum recognize that even you know it's not true, even though you lack the character to admit it?

Because you've altered your position. You started by positing the ridiculous claim that Obama funneled money in an election ... to ... he gave money to a political group when there was no election scheduled and "they saved the money".

:dance:

Flynn also blocked Trumps plan to arm the Kurds with heavy weapons to fight ISIS.

Just because he was an unregistered lobbyist for Turkey, making $500,000 to keep the Kurds, which Turkey was fighting, from getting armed by the US.

Funny the Kurds are wanting on the heavy weapons right now as we speak, what I read...

Again growing pains

Actually it shows a quid pro quo
Before Trump hired Flynn, he planned of arming the Kurds.

After hiring Flynn, Trump cancelled his plans to arm the Kurds. Remember Flynn was an unregistered highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, that opposed arming the Kurds.

After Trump fires Flynn, Trump returns to his original plan to arm the Kurds.

Yes we know that know, Trump was looking for loyalty and fucked up with Flynn ..growing pains

So the Kurds are getting there heavy weapons you know it and I know it

Elaborate?

Trying to use US history of influencing foreign elections to prove that Obama did the same, is like using past presidential elections of ONLY white males, to prove that was how Obama got elected.

I produced mounds of evidence that Obama medeled what did you guys produce that he didn't?

We also have the pay back factor when Netanyahu backed Romney and Obama was pissed ..

U.S. Election a Thorn for Netanyahu

[QUO

Yup Obama was the epitome of number 6 in my OP

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personalfailing or a failure of the state?

There are many flaws with Liberalism but the inability to take personal responsibility is probably the greatest flaw in Liberalism. Those dumbasses think that the State should be responsibility for their well being, not themselves. They are willing to give up Liberty and prosperity for the false security of a welfare state because of their inability to take personal responsibility for their own well being. Despicable, isn't it?

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Facebook

By BURGESS EVERETT

Story Continued Below

And again

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

No I said one voice saved the funds up and built up a grass roots organization and handed it off to V15

Dude I am a Chicago guy and I know the Chicago democtic machine like I know the back of my hand, always been fascinated by them since I was little.

Don't fucking lie, cretin. Yes, you said Obama funneled money in the election....
In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

Now you say he didn't, that they "saved the money" for the election; meaning, Obama did not give money to influence an election..

Obama thinks years if not decades ahead. Remember how his mother planned for her bi-racial baby to be elected the first black president 50 years in the future, so she set up a phony Hawaiian birth announcement. It's obvious that Obama predicted Netanyahu's actions of calling for new elections. The whole Obama clan are like Nostradamus on steroids,.

failure of every conservative policy? For example, do you see any of them taking responsibility for Trump's epic screwups

What Trump screw ups? He is fighting everyone and learning as he goes, he is not a career politician

No, that one is not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. He's not kidding.

There has to be a reason with all the evidence that Obama medeled in Israels election that you guys jump on it saying no way? What's your motive?

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University

My motive is that you're a flaming imbecile who has absolutely know idea what he's talking about. As always, all you're capable of is parroting bullshit from the rightwing echo chamber. And because you lack both the ability and the interest in fact checking the bullshit you seek out, you never learn the truth until you try to pass your bullshit here. And why would you bother to fact check your rightwing bullshit when it's bullshit you want to b'lieve is true?

And how does the forum recognize that even you know it's not true, even though you lack the character to admit it?

Because you've altered your position. You started by positing the ridiculous claim that Obama funneled money in an election ... to ... he gave money to a political group when there was no election scheduled and "they saved the money".

So you just confirmed number 3 on my OP about you, tell us how does it make you really feel?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good aboutthemselves, even though the programdoesn't work and wastes billions

The Kurds weren't getting those weapons while Flynn, a highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, had anything to say about it.

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Facebook

By BURGESS EVERETT

Story Continued Below

And again

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

Don't fucking lie, cretin. Yes, you said Obama funneled money in the election....
In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

He did and voice one found away around the rules..

And this is when you go into a melt down mode correct?

Thus a program like taxcuts, which sounds good because it's designed to help the 1%'ers, makes conservatives feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

Elaborate?

Trying to use US history of influencing foreign elections to prove that Obama did the same, is like using past presidential elections of ONLY white males, to prove that was how Obama got elected.

I produced mounds of evidence that Obama medeled what did you guys produce that he didn't?

We also have the pay back factor when Netanyahu backed Romney and Obama was pissed ..

LOLOL

So now you're opining that Obama's a psychic, are you? That when Obama's State Department gave money to OneVoice, he knew even before Netanyahu, that Netanyahu would fire his cabinet and call for a special election.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Kurds weren't getting those weapons while Flynn, a highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, had anything to say about it.

Well he is fired and once again we both know heavy weapons are on its way..

So what's your problem Trump fucked up? And didn't realize how scummy turkey is and should have beenkicked out of NATO years ago?

Elaborate?

LOLOL

So now you're opining that Obama's a psychic, are you? That when Obama's State Department gave money to OneVoice, he knew even before Netanyahu, that Netanyahu would fire his cabinet and call for a special election.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yes you are going into melt down troll mode again...

Take a pill.

So you just confirmed number 3 on my OP about you, tell us how does it make you really feel?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good aboutthemselves, even though the programdoesn't work and wastes billions

It makes me feel superior WITH superior results.

Thus a program like taxcuts, which sounds good because it's designed to help the 1%'ers, makes conservatives feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

I want to know what you get personally out of paying high taxes?

Me personally I would rather keep my money and use it for another vacation.

Forum List

Back