7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

You have to be kidding, right?
No, that one is not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. He's not kidding.

There has to be a reason with all the evidence that Obama medeled in Israels election that you guys jump on it saying no way? What's your motive?

Look at the Chicago Tribune article.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University

My motive is that you're a flaming imbecile who has absolutely know idea what he's talking about. As always, all you're capable of is parroting bullshit from the rightwing echo chamber. And because you lack both the ability and the interest in fact checking the bullshit you seek out, you never learn the truth until you try to pass your bullshit here. And why would you bother to fact check your rightwing bullshit when it's bullshit you want to b'lieve is true?

And how does the forum recognize that even you know it's not true, even though you lack the character to admit it?

Because you've altered your position. You started by positing the ridiculous claim that Obama funneled money in an election ... to ... he gave money to a political group when there was no election scheduled and "they saved the money".

:dance:

So you just confirmed number 3 on my OP about you, tell us how does it make you really feel?

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good aboutthemselves, even though the programdoesn't work and wastes billions

It makes me feel superior WITH superior results.

:dance:

Melt down mode, kind of fun to watch when you lost an argument Fawn

:)

No, you raging cuck, I DID go to your link. That's how I know it said nothing about trying to influence an election, as you moronically claimed.

You do understand that your own link failed to corroborate your insane claim, don't you?

Because there was no election scheduled when the money was given.

They saved the money and used it like they do in the States to build up a data base, contacts grass roots shit.and handed it off to V15..

They doesn't ring a bell?

And again

President Obama “can’t say he has businesslike relationship [with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] or that it isn’t personal when his entire political machine, virtually some of the top people, were in Israel, on the ground, trying to defeat Netanyahu, which is unprecedented. …From Jeremy Bird down to others who were deeply and intricately involved in his campaigns in the past, he sent them down there to start to equivalent of a Super PAC to try to oust Netanyahu.”

–Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), radio interview with Hugh Hewitt, March 24, 2015

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

Imbecile.... you said Obama funneled money "in the election."

Now you say he didn't, that they "saved the money" for the election; meaning, Obama did not give money to influence an election.

You're actually calling yourself an imbecile at this point by saying Obama didn't give money to influence an election after posting for pages that he did.

See now why everyone here agrees with that sentiment, even you.

No I said one voice saved the funds up and built up a grass roots organization and handed it off to V15

Dude I am a Chicago guy and I know the Chicago democtic machine like I know the back of my hand, always been fascinated by them since I was little.

Don't fucking lie, cretin. Yes, you said Obama funneled money in the election....
In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

He did and voice one found away around the rules..

And this is when you go into a melt down mode correct?

Moron ... how did Obama funnel money in an election that no one knew would occur when the money was funneled in?

Critical reasoning eludes you.

So the Kurds are getting there heavy weapons you know it and I know it

The Kurds weren't getting those weapons while Flynn, a highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, had anything to say about it.

Anyways here is the story

U.S. weapons will soon flow to Kurds as they isolate ISIS fighters in Raqqa

US weapons will soon flow to Kurds as they isolate ISIS fighters in Raqqa
By: Shawn Snow, May 10, 2017 (Photo Credit: Syrian Democratic Forces via AP)
Kurdish factions within the Syrian Democratic Forces will soon be getting U.S. arms for their battle with the Islamic State in Syria, according to officials in Baghdad.

Despite strenuous objections from Turkish officials, the Trump administration on Monday granted the Defense Department authority to arm the People’s Protection Units or YPG, which defense officials believe is the fighting force most capable of defeating ISIS in the Syrian city of Raqqa, it's self-proclaimed capital.

“Some of the equipment is already in theater” said Col. John L. Dorrian,

Elaborate?

Trying to use US history of influencing foreign elections to prove that Obama did the same, is like using past presidential elections of ONLY white males, to prove that was how Obama got elected.

I produced mounds of evidence that Obama medeled what did you guys produce that he didn't?

We also have the pay back factor when Netanyahu backed Romney and Obama was pissed ..

U.S. Election a Thorn for Netanyahu

LOLOL

So now you're opining that Obama's a psychic, are you? That when Obama's State Department gave money to OneVoice, he knew even before Netanyahu, that Netanyahu would fire his cabinet and call for a special election.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yes you are going into melt down troll mode again...

Take a pill.
Bitch-slapping you is hardly melting down.

l.gif

They saved the money and used it like they do in the States to build up a data base, contacts grass roots shit.and handed it off to V15..

They doesn't ring a bell?

And again

President Obama “can’t say he has businesslike relationship [with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] or that it isn’t personal when his entire political machine, virtually some of the top people, were in Israel, on the ground, trying to defeat Netanyahu, which is unprecedented. …From Jeremy Bird down to others who were deeply and intricately involved in his campaigns in the past, he sent them down there to start to equivalent of a Super PAC to try to oust Netanyahu.”

–Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), radio interview with Hugh Hewitt, March 24, 2015

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

Now you say he didn't, that they "saved the money" for the election; meaning, Obama did not give money to influence an election.

You're actually calling yourself an imbecile at this point by saying Obama didn't give money to influence an election after posting for pages that he did.

No I said one voice saved the funds up and built up a grass roots organization and handed it off to V15

Dude I am a Chicago guy and I know the Chicago democtic machine like I know the back of my hand, always been fascinated by them since I was little.

Don't fucking lie, cretin. Yes, you said Obama funneled money in the election....
In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Moron ... how did Obama funnel money in an election that no one knew would occur when the money was funneled in?

That would be your lack of critical reasoning, don't ya think?

I will post this but it's obvious to everyone you only cherry pick want you want to read

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or "V15" and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign's goal was to elect "anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]" by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.

The grants funded expanded "social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process."

Only, once the infrastructure was built, it was used in an attempt to topple the government of one of America's closest allies.

Elaborate?

Trying to use US history of influencing foreign elections to prove that Obama did the same, is like using past presidential elections of ONLY white males, to prove that was how Obama got elected.

I produced mounds of evidence that Obama medeled what did you guys produce that he didn't?

We also have the pay back factor when Netanyahu backed Romney and Obama was pissed ..

LOLOL

So now you're opining that Obama's a psychic, are you? That when Obama's State Department gave money to OneVoice, he knew even before Netanyahu, that Netanyahu would fire his cabinet and call for a special election.

Take a pill.

l.gif

Yup melt down mode, it's sucks when you can't use stats huh Fawn?

And how compare it to the situation while Flynn lobbied for Turkey.

Trump rejects Obama's plan to arm the Kurds in fight for Raqqa - ARA News

February 7, 2017 In Depth, Syria

Trump’s national security team rejected a last moment plan by the Obama administration to arm the Kurds to take Raqqa from ISIS,

Guess who was on Trumps national security team? Can you say Michael Flynn, National Security Adivsor?

Quid - pro - quo.

Elaborate?

LOLOL

Take a pill.

l.gif

You just confirmed number 4 in my OP

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

And how compare it to the situation while Flynn lobbied for Turkey.

Trump rejects Obama's plan to arm the Kurds in fight for Raqqa - ARA News

February 7, 2017 In Depth, Syria

Trump’s national security team rejected a last moment plan by the Obama administration to arm the Kurds to take Raqqa from ISIS,

Guess who was on Trumps national security team? Can you say Michael Flynn, National Security Adivsor?

Quid - pro - quo.

Dude you don't have to tell me about turkey I was always on your side, when I seen the ISIS take the town right on the border and turkeys army just watched.

Elaborate?

LOLOL

Take a pill.

l.gif
Are you sleepy now fawn, to much excitement for you, or did you get bored because you can't use any stats?

Which is it?

How many times have we heard Trump and the white house use the term 'fake news' when it came to real news. Like that Michael Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador.
That's real news? Go ahead and prove it, genius.

It can be proved by how loud conservatives yell about "unmasking". It means the phone call was real, the transcripts are real, and the conservative outrage was really really really real. But it also means the news was real.
You just proved you're full of shit.

They saved the money...

LOLOLOL

I will post this but it's obvious to everyone you only cherry pick want you want to read

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or "V15" and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign's goal was to elect "anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]" by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.

The grants funded expanded "social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process."

Only, once the infrastructure was built, it was used in an attempt to topple the government of one of America's closest allies.

The money was not given to overthrow Netanyahu in the election, I don't care how retarded conservative you are. How could it? There was no election scheduled when the money was given.

LOLOL

Take a pill.

l.gif

Spits the imbecile who claims Obama gave money in an election when there was no election happening when the money was given.

So the Kurds are getting there heavy weapons you know it and I know it

The Kurds weren't getting those weapons while Flynn, a highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, had anything to say about it.

Kurdish factions within the Syrian Democratic Forces will soon be getting U.S. arms for their battle with the Islamic State in Syria, according to officials in Baghdad.

Despite strenuous objections from Turkish officials, the Trump administration on Monday granted the Defense Department authority to arm the People’s Protection Units or YPG, which defense officials believe is the fighting force most capable of defeating ISIS in the Syrian city of Raqqa, it's self-proclaimed capital.

“Some of the equipment is already in theater” said Col. John L. Dorrian,

Despite strenuous objections from Turkish officials, the Trump administration on Monday granted the Defense Department authority to arm the People’s Protection Units or YPG

Trump at least is starting to figure this one out

Dude you don't have to tell me about turkey I was always on your side, when I seen the ISIS take the town right on the border and turkeys army just watched.

What do you credit with the miraculous double flip-flop of Trump towards arming the Kurds. On the campaign trail Trump was all for arming the Kurds. After hiring Flynn (illegal Turkey lobbyist) his National Security team, headed by Flynn, rejected the idea.

But after Trump got rid of Flynn, he's back to arming the Kurds. The only thing that happened to change Trumps mind, and then change it again, was Flynn.

Quid - pro - quo. Flynn got $500,000 from Turkey to stop the US from arming the Kurds.

Trump at least is starting to figure this one out

Trump already had it figured out. Until he hired Flynn as national security advisor, who lead the opposition to the plan. And just because Flynn was a highly paid lobbyist for Turkey, who opposed Trump arming the Kurds.

How many times have we heard Trump and the white house use the term 'fake news' when it came to real news. Like that Michael Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

It can be proved by how loud conservatives yell about "unmasking". It means the phone call was real, the transcripts are real, and the conservative outrage was really really really real. But it also means the news was real.

The money was not given to overthrow Netanyahu in the election, I don't care how retarded conservative you are. How could it? There was no election scheduled when the money was given.

You have proof ? I provided mine to win a argument in court...

Again I have:

Left wing media on my side

Right wing media on my side

The Senate report on my side

The motive why Obama wanted to meddle in Israels election

And a black guy on video explaining it..

They all agree Obama medeled in israels election

What do you have fawn?

For instance, on the issue of economics the stupid Liberals think the solution is higher taxation, more deficit spending and taking money away from the people that earned it and giving it away to the special interest groups that didn't earn the money. How convoluted is that?

Liberals do 'tax and spend' , but at least they balance the budget. Republicans did 'borrow and spend' and like Reagan and Bush, tripled and doubled the national debt. For people like you, it means they left debts three times, and two times the size they inherited.

You are confused Moon Bat.

How did that dipshit Obama balance the budget? That dumbshit accumulated $10 trillion in debt in the eight years that he influenced and signed the budget. More than that if you include the 2007 and 2008 Democrat Congress prior to him being elected President.

Both Republicans and Democrats are big government spenders. No President in my life time ( I was born when Harry Truman was President) had a decreased Federal budget. Everybody has had an increased Federal budget. The Republicans are bad and the Democrats are worse. They both lose that contest.

The Democrats promise bad government and they always deliver bad government.

The Republicans promise good government but usually deliver about the same bad government as the Democrats.

The distinction is minimal.

Republicans are not real Conservatives. They are big government Progressives just like the filthy ass Democrats.

This thread is not really about the distinction between Republicans and Democrats. It is a thread pointing out the failures of Liberalism. Many Republicans contribute to that failed Liberalism.

LOLOL

Take a pill.

l.gif

Spits the imbecile who claims Obama gave money in an election when there was no election happening when the money was given.

I forgot did I mention I had the average Joe black guy splaining it in simple terms that Obama interfered in Israels election?

Watch this

You have proof ? I provided mine to win a argument in court...

Again I have:

Left wing media on my side

Right wing media on my side

The Senate report on my side

The motive why Obama wanted to meddle in Israels election

And a black guy on video explaining it..

They all agree Obama medeled in israels election

What do you have fawn?

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.

l.gif

Forum List

Back