$700 Billion Proposal to buy bad mortgages

"America, the democratic party is not corrupt."

You shot your credibility out the window with that statement.

The party itself is not corrupt. I guess that is probably debatable, but I have as yet to see what their agenda is. If it is to socialize health, at least healthcare is a good as place as any to be spending our money. Fuck giving tax breaks to offshore companies and the defense contractors who want war. Fuck them!!!

Yes they will be in bed with healthcare lobbyists. But they'll clean up our healthcare problem which is out of control.

Do you expect us to argue with you dumb fucking republicans that as of last week were saying the fundamentals of our economy were strong? Shut the fuck up! It it your time to listen!!!! We outnumber you. Wedge issues aren't going to do it this time. God gays and guns can fuck off when we are in a great depression.

I've been calling you out for years. I didn't want this to happen, but we warned you your policies would fail FAIL!!! Do you understand???? You lost!

Who says I want to negotiate with you. I have no intention of moving one iota until the facts say otherwise.

You wanna take money from productive people and give it to people who can't manage their own affairs? Congrats, you got it. WTF do you thikn welfare is by definition?

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Your party took American taxpayers hard earned tax dollars, along with the money we deposite in banks, they lost it all, and now want to tell us about taking money from productive people and giving it to people that can't manage OUR finances? And they gave themselves million dollar golden parachutes for FAILING US!!!

Do you hear your own bullshit?

The party itself is not corrupt. I guess that is probably debatable, but I have as yet to see what their agenda is. If it is to socialize health, at least healthcare is a good as place as any to be spending our money. Fuck giving tax breaks to offshore companies and the defense contractors who want war. Fuck them!!!

Yes they will be in bed with healthcare lobbyists. But they'll clean up our healthcare problem which is out of control.

Do you expect us to argue with you dumb fucking republicans that as of last week were saying the fundamentals of our economy were strong? Shut the fuck up! It it your time to listen!!!! We outnumber you. Wedge issues aren't going to do it this time. God gays and guns can fuck off when we are in a great depression.

I've been calling you out for years. I didn't want this to happen, but we warned you your policies would fail FAIL!!! Do you understand???? You lost!

Yes it is corrupt, the same as the Republican party is. We can beat our chests all day long blaming the other side but it's not gonna solve any problems. For every Republican that you blame for the current mess, I can name a democrat who has had his or hands in policy that affects our situation. Don't forget to blame the other irresponsible people who lived out of their means also.

For every Republican that you blame for the current mess, I can name a democrat who has had his or hands in policy that affects our situation. Don't forget to blame the other irresponsible people who lived out of their means also.

No way. I'm busy at work right now but i will take that challange.

The GOP serve the rich, not the masses. We told you this for 8 years. They risked everything and lost. And your ideas cost way too much money.

I said for 8 years, how can you spend this much and not raise taxes. You told me to fuck off.

I said, "how can you fight a war and give tax breaks to the rich" You argued.

I said, "the economy was in a recession, you said it was strong.

We know exactly who is responsible. And John McCain crashed the economy back in the 80's with 4 democrats. They lost their jobs but McCain went on to serve 20 more years. And he still didn't learn his lesson. Until last week, when he turned into the MEVERICK REGULATOR.

Under who's watch did the CEO's of America rape their companies treasuries while the company was going broke and/or sending jobs overseas because they said they couldn't afford to pay American workers?

Which party gave those companies tax breaks to go overseas?

You can't just say they are all at fault when it was your parties policies that bankrupted America. But you do anyways.

I don't think Republican voters know what conservative means.

What these numbers show almost beyond doubt is that Democrats are better at virtually every economic task that is important to Republicans.

If you find the Republican mantra of lower taxes and smaller government appealing, and if you care only about how fast the economy is growing, not how that growth is shared, you should vote Democratic. Of course, if you do care about things like economic inequality and children's health, you should vote Democratic as well.

When the president is a Democrat, the economy grows faster; inflation is lower; fewer people can't find a job; the federal government spends a smaller share of GDP, whether or not you include defense spending; and the deficit is lower (or—sweet Clinton-years memory—the surplus is higher).

The numbers don't lie: Democrats are better for the economy than Republicans. - By Michael Kinsley - Slate Magazine

Who says I want to negotiate with you. I have no intention of moving one iota until the facts say otherwise.

You wanna take money from productive people and give it to people who can't manage their own affairs? Congrats, you got it. WTF do you thikn welfare is by definition?
you are doing what you speak against right now hole, by bailing out the irresponsible financial institutions with my money....mine, and yours....are you not a hard working responsible person?

i dont see either of them as a conservative
but i know you think you had a "gotcha" moment
sorry to spoil your obamagasm

i am not an obamaite my dear, i am a hillary fan....

sorry to spoil your gotcha moment! :eusa_whistle: :lol:

well, you sure dont like McCain much, so what difference does it make

i have never even mentioned mccain in any of this....other than him needing to make sure he stays away from phil gramm on one post, and i have posted hundreds of posts on this topic....you are presuming way too much by me digging deep in to the cause of this problem/mess and me posting facts on the topic....

i don't even totally blame phil gram's amendment, though it did allow this mess to happen, it was the ceo's of these corps business moves and their greed that used his bill, irresponsibly, that caused this.....gambling to take place....and collapse.

i have never even mentioned mccain in any of this....other than him needing to make sure he stays away from phil gramm on one post, and i have posted hundreds of posts on this topic....you are presuming way too much by me digging deep in to the cause of this problem/mess and me posting facts on the topic....

i don't even totally blame phil gram's amendment, though it did allow this mess to happen, it was the ceo's of these corps business moves and their greed that used his bill, irresponsibly, that caused this.....gambling to take place....and collapse.
and i agree with you (at least i think you agree with me) that they shouldnt be bailed out of this mess with tax payer funds
if they cant keep their business running on its own, then it SHOULD fail

Forum List

Back