72% say Benghazi panel politically motivated

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

They lied how again?
About blaming it on a video to us the united state's citizens, after telling the leader of Egypt, it was a terrorist attack.

You can't argue with people who believe that lying is a positive character trait.

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

They lied how again?
About blaming it on a video to us the united state's citizens, after telling the leader of Egypt, it was a terrorist attack.

You can't argue with people who believe that lying is a positive character trait.

Oh, I wasn't saying it was a good thing, my little nutbag. I was saying that if all you wingnuts have is this, you really don't have much of anything. Definitely not enough to warrant the amount of time that was put into it.

Pretty pathetic after all these years, really, dontcha think?

They lied how again?

Oh, I wasn't saying it was a good thing, my little nutbag. I was saying that if all you wingnuts have is this, you really don't have much of anything. Definitely not enough to warrant the amount of time that was put into it.

Lying is enough, you stupid shit!

They lied how again?

You're only saying that because of who you perceive as lying.

They lied how again?

No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it. She is a person who was given a position of trust and authority. To you left wing nutjobs, lying is almost a pre-requisite to success, but you people are fucked in the head. She lied and needs to be held accountable for it.

No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it. She is a person who was given a position of trust and authority. To you left wing nutjobs, lying is almost a pre-requisite to success, but you people are fucked in the head. She lied and needs to be held accountable for it.

Well, you know, I did a little digging and...

Oct. 15: Clinton, in an interview on CNN, blamed the “fog of war” when asked why the administration initially claimed the attack began with the anti-Muslim video, even though the State Department never reached that conclusion. “In the wake of an attack like this in the fog of war, there’s always going to be confusion, and I think it is absolutely fair to say that everyone had the same intelligence,” Clinton said. “Everyone who spoke tried to give the information they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising. That always happens.”

Benghazi Timeline

There's a lot more than just that one paragraph, but basically she explained herself early on and it was obviously not enough. Why would it be, after all?

But I'll reiterate: this kind of thing really is small potatoes. When you get right down to it, you wingnuts really don't have shit if this is all you're gonna hang on her, especially considering all the other crap assholes like you tried to tar her and the President with that got debunked.

Oct. 15: Clinton, in an interview on CNN, blamed the “fog of war” when asked why the administration initially claimed the attack began with the anti-Muslim video, even though the State Department never reached that conclusion. “In the wake of an attack like this in the fog of war, there’s always going to be confusion, and I think it is absolutely fair to say that everyone had the same intelligence,” Clinton said. “Everyone who spoke tried to give the information they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising. That always happens.”

Benghazi Timeline

There's a lot more than just that one paragraph, but basically she explained herself early on and it was obviously not enough. Why would it be, after all?

But I'll reiterate: this kind of thing really is small potatoes. When you get right down to it, you wingnuts really don't have shit if this is all you're gonna hang on her, especially considering all the other crap assholes like you tried to tar her and the President with that got debunked.

You quoted a liar trying to spin the facts? Whatever moron, there has been so much shit that came out of today's appearance to blow your lame ass spin right out of the water. You don't agree because you are a left wing nutjob to whom lying is all part of the game. You don't matter, we all know what kind of partisan hack you are. Good bye.

Benghazi Timeline

You quoted a liar trying to spin the facts? Whatever moron, there has been so much shit that came out of today's appearance to blow your lame ass spin right out of the water. You don't agree because you are a left wing nutjob to whom lying is all part of the game. You don't matter, we all know what kind of partisan hack you are. Good bye.

All that was shown is what a nothingburger this whole investigation was. But since you're too much of a wingut hack to see that yourself...

:up_yours:

And what happened after that?
More lying for almost two weeks. My gosh the day after 911 we knew who, what, and the reason behind 911. Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied about Benghazi for almost two weeks. Gosh I miss the times when adults were actually in charge. Not a bunch of liars.

What was the result of this so-called lying?
4 Americans died because of Hillary's incompetence.

We're talking about lying here, right? What was the result of the Sec of State's so-called "lying"?
Ask the families of the victims.

And what happened after that?
More lying for almost two weeks. My gosh the day after 911 we knew who, what, and the reason behind 911. Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied about Benghazi for almost two weeks. Gosh I miss the times when adults were actually in charge. Not a bunch of liars.

We're talking about lying here, right? What was the result of the Sec of State's so-called "lying"?

lol, the deadenders will never give up.

They lied how again?

I don't know, how much time and energy you still invest over the debunked Bush lied people died bullshit?

Gruber was looking at you when he said Obama thinks his supporters are idiots. So if a cop lied about one of your loved ones being murdered. You would totally support him?

She didnt lie about the people dying dumbass, try again

She continually lied about the video. You are definitely a Gruber child.

You can tell how shitty the Benghazi hearing went when the top story at Fox News is Cyclone Patrica. lol

What lie did she tell about the video? Dont forget specifics

What lie did she tell about the video? Dont forget specifics
That it was a demonstration due to a video, not the terrorist attack she told the leader of Egypt it was.

Gruber was looking at you when he said Obama thinks his supporters are idiots. So if a cop lied about one of your loved ones being murdered. You would totally support him?

Go have your meltdown somewhere else.

You can tell how shitty the Benghazi hearing went when the top story at Fox News is Cyclone Patrica. lol

You have Republicans and conservatives grudgingly acknowledging that the inquisition was a flop. That's a good measure, declarations against interests.

Forum List

Back