73% of Americans say Biden's economy is worse than Trump's

F3MWr2tXgAMcuzB

The Biden cult is shrinking every day.

When it comes to the 2024 presidential election, in a hypothetical horserace between President Biden and former President Donald Trump, the race is too close to call, with 33% of Americans saying they would vote for Joe Biden and 35% saying they would vote for Donald Trump.

The Dems are about to find out the all the emotional indignation in the World can't trump reality.

Pun intended.

27%?....That's cutting well into the dem base of 33%.

Any party that loses that much of their base in 2.5 years over the most concerning issue to Americans is in serious trouble.

Hey, watch them double-down. ;)

When it comes to the 2024 presidential election, in a hypothetical horserace between President Biden and former President Donald Trump, the race is too close to call, with 33% of Americans saying they would vote for Joe Biden and 35% saying they would vote for Donald Trump.
I wonder what percentage of the dead are gonna vote for Biden again?

But but but Biden & Co are out there telling us how great things are.

I'm able to pay for my own gas, welfare queen.

But why do you need an increase? Come on, say it...
Well isn't that sweet. You are baking in the hot ass Texas sun shitting yourself while I'm at the beach making money.

I asked you a simple question: is the economy better or worse than it was 5 years ago?

I'm not interested in your Donald Trump fantasies.
And I replied. Read what I wrote again. I gave you an answer. If you want a one word answer, NO. Happy?

Now you answer my question with a yes or no. Were we better off at the beginning of Trump's presidency or the end?

And I replied. Read what I wrote again. I gave you an answer. If you want a one word answer, NO. Happy?

Now you answer my question with a yes or no. Were we better off at the beginning of Trump's presidency or the end?

You STILL won't answer my question: is the economy better or worse than it was 5 years ago?

"No" isn't an answer, it's not a yes or no question.

Go on, you can say it...

Forum List

Back