73% of Black Babies are Born out of Wedlock

Talking about race and presenting facts and statistics doesn't make anyone a racist (but I bet a buck some of you will chime in here moaning and groaning that O'Reilly is one for this Talking Points segment). Watch the whole thing ... go ahead, you just might learn something.

Yeah I learned something. Like Bill O' is full of shit as usual.

1370368288471.png.CROP.rectangle3-large.png

marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

source

source

The black arrest rate for pot isn't because they're black, it's because more blacks got caught using pot.

Did you even bother to listen to what O'Reilly said? Where is your outrage over Obama and Sharpton and Jackson failing to address the real reasons things are shitty for many blacks? Where is your outrage over the entertainment industry glorifying shitty black behavior? Where is your outrage over the leaders of the black community failing to even address the points that O'Reilly made?

Nevermind, you'll just scream "RACIST!!", post shit, and continue to remain ignorant.

I just heard this on the Factor and did not believe it. But apparently it's true. White women are trending higher than in the 90's as well.

Most children in U.S. born out of wedlock | Mail Online

These thugs have no father figure to teach them values or kick their butt when needed. Real responsible men these are.

There is part of the problem with society today.Demise of the American family.

BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK
Compared to the 1990s when a third of Americans were born out of wedlock, now 41 per cent of babies do not have married parents. There are racial divides:
73 per cent of black babies are born outside marriage
53 per cent of of Latino babies are born outside marriage
29 per cent of white babies are born outside marriage
And educational divides:
92 per cent of college-educated women are married when they have a child
62 per cent of those with post-secondary schooling are married when they give birth
43 per cent of women with a high school diploma are married when they give birth
Data compiled by Child Trends

A very productive comment, one sure to bring the races together so all of us can enjoy the unalienable rights of life, liberty and happiness. I'm sure your motive was to bring to light an issue for the Government to solve. Thanks so much for that and for the service of your ancestor whose intent I'm sure was to keep the poor black slaves happy, alive and at liberty to stay in their place - a goal I'm sure you support even today.

We have a right to happiness now? What happened to the words "pursuit of?"

Talking about race and presenting facts and statistics doesn't make anyone a racist (but I bet a buck some of you will chime in here moaning and groaning that O'Reilly is one for this Talking Points segment). Watch the whole thing ... go ahead, you just might learn something.

source

source

Andy smokes his weed in his basement and listens to Pink Floyd.

DeSean smokes his weed on the street corner while drinking an open container of Colt 45 and gets arrested for drunk and disorderly while in possession of 1 oz.

DeSean also likes to sell it so the nontaxable income won't screw up his welfare benefits.

who cares?

Those of us who pay federal income taxes care. And for many of them it will be life long handouts from the government, first supporting them as babies and kids and later likely their illegitimate offspring too just like their moms, grandmoms, aunts, friends, etc. Imagine all the money just one person could get in a lifetime from all the various government programs and whatnot, and then multiply by however many millions and it's a huge ticket for current and future taxpayers.

Oh, how racist of me not to want to support others' irresponsibility.

So, black babies born out of wedlock are born to worthless welfare queens and will never amount to anything beyond a leech on society.

Nah, that's not racist at all.

The whole point of not letting the authorities know who the father is so that it increases your government benefits.

source

source

The black arrest rate for pot isn't because they're black, it's because more blacks got caught using pot.

Did you even bother to listen to what O'Reilly said? Where is your outrage over Obama and Sharpton and Jackson failing to address the real reasons things are shitty for many blacks? Where is your outrage over the entertainment industry glorifying shitty black behavior? Where is your outrage over the leaders of the black community failing to even address the points that O'Reilly made?

Nevermind, you'll just scream "RACIST!!", post shit, and continue to remain ignorant.

a hurricane is a racist plot against black people by the white devils too.

Don't forget that

They are not born out of wedlock. Their momma is married to da guberment. That be her sugar daddy.

Two parent structure households create the best well adjusted children. Single parent & divorced households & unwanted children create criminals. LBJ's Great Society Welfare is what caused the soaring illegitimate birth & crime rates. The marriage tax penalty also started in the late 1960's.

November 7, 1991, basketball legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson shocked the world by announcing he tested positive for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Within 2 months the number of people getting tested for aids was up 50%. Illegitimate birth rates dropped within 9 months due to gestation period after all the multiple partner unprotected sex stopped. Heroin & other injected drug use that had been soaring since 1960 slowed their accent.No businessman, scientist, political policy or abortion had any positive affect on these social problems until Magic scared the riffraff straight.

8700090041_be26d2b3e5_z.jpg
8701212250_e61e1f881c_z.jpg

The way to wipe out the marriage penalty is simply tax married couples as if each spouse were a single person earning half the total family income. This "income splitting" approach was the law in the U.S. until it was repealed in 1969. That is when erosion of society began. You can see the change in marriage & divorce rates.

marriage-and-divorce-rates.gif

A very productive comment, one sure to bring the races together so all of us can enjoy the unalienable rights of life, liberty and happiness. I'm sure your motive was to bring to light an issue for the Government to solve. Thanks so much for that and for the service of your ancestor whose intent I'm sure was to keep the poor black slaves happy, alive and at liberty to stay in their place - a goal I'm sure you support even today.

Let's not discuss problems especially when it has to do with blacks. Just keep that ****** hidden in the wood pile because they might get offended.

source

source

All this tells us is some people are smarter about marijuana use.
They stay at home and smoke,and they most certainly dont carry it around with them.:eusa_hand:

I just heard this on the Factor and did not believe it. But apparently it's true. White women are trending higher than in the 90's as well.

These thugs have no father figure to teach them values or kick their butt when needed. Real responsible men these are.

BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK
Compared to the 1990s when a third of Americans were born out of wedlock, now 41 per cent of babies do not have married parents. There are racial divides:
And educational divides:
62 per cent of those with post-secondary schooling are married when they give birth
43 per cent of women with a high school diploma are married when they give birth

If everyone would just adopt your values, and live according to your standards, all social problems would just melt away....

BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK
And educational divides:

If everyone would just adopt your values, and live according to your standards, all social problems would just melt away....

because blaming whitey for the past 50 years has worked so well, right?

BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK
And educational divides:

Having no values & a lot of baby mommas is all fun & games until you can't handle your shit. Then the rest of us have to deal with it in ways you don't think is fun. Then you start the crying & protesting.

Having no values & a lot of baby mommas is all fun & games until you can't handle your shit. Then the rest of us have to deal with it in ways you don't think is fun. "

Life is so unfair. I feel your pain. If only you didn't have to"'deal with it..."Enforced sterilization would relieve you of this burdon.

Democrats created this problem...
The more babies someone had on Welfare the more assistance they received.
It was a reward system...

Having no values & a lot of baby mommas is all fun & games until you can't handle your shit. Then the rest of us have to deal with it in ways you don't think is fun. "

Life is so unfair. I feel your pain. If only you didn't have to"'deal with it..."Enforced sterilization would relieve you of this burdon.

what? :cuckoo:

The data shows the fastest growth in the past 20 years is among white women in their 20s with some college education but no four-year degree.

Must be black people's fault.

Democrats created this problem...
The more babies someone had on Welfare the more assistance they received.
It was a reward system...

Because poor people who can't afford birth control are so good at "planned parenthood".

Gee, I really do hate calling you guys stupid,

but.......

Forum List

Back